Author Topic: **SPOILERS** BB19 Discussion of the LIVE FEEDS  (Read 39397 times)

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: **SPOILERS** BB19 Discussion of the LIVE FEEDS
« Reply #75 on: August 23, 2017, 08:19:26 AM »
http://blog.eveldick.com/394-394

Read this blog and see for yourself.
Don't be naive and blame Kevin, btw, around 6 other people (don't remember exactly) pushed the button as well, Kevin was only the fastest.
It was a no brainer that SOMEBODY would take that money, so really everyone should have tried to be the fastest one.

Agreed.

And let's be real - you have a game all about lies, deceit (none of which has really happened this season), and looking out for yourself, there was no way that button wasn't getting pressed.

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #76 on: August 23, 2017, 02:20:41 PM »

Read this blog and see for yourself.
I take that with a BIG grain of salt, being as how he hardly mentions Cody's three weeks of safety. Really hard to make a case for manipulation and favoritism, when you take into account everything not just cherry pick.
Don't be naive and blame Kevin, btw, around 6 other people (don't remember exactly) pushed the button as well, Kevin was only the fastest.
I didn't see any other lights come on. You'll have to show me that to convince me of this assertion. And I'm not necessarily blaming anyone, just saying that Paul wasn't in the game initially, due to Kevin taking the temptation. That makes it yet harder to claim manipulation/favoritism.
It was a no brainer that SOMEBODY would take that money, so really everyone should have tried to be the fastest one.
And that might well be what the showrunners hoped.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 03:53:00 PM by Anton Chigurh »
'Is there anything wrong with anything.' Is that what you're asking me?

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #77 on: August 23, 2017, 03:49:25 PM »
Fine, I downloaded the first episode just to screenshot this.

https://s4.postimg.org/sqvlxcz31/2017-08-23_23_47_20-_Greenshot.png

I was even right with the number of people - Jason, Alex, Raven, Mark, Ramses and Cody were the other people to press that button.

And what three weeks of safety for Cody are you talking about? :lol: Paul was the one who got the very first temptation, rendering him immune for the first 3 weeks of the game. I'm pretty sure Evel Dick emphasized that. They gave us a bunch of newbies and a single known entity to vote for this huge power. Nothing like that has ever been kept secret, by the way.
If you don't call this production manupilation, I don't know what it is.

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #78 on: August 23, 2017, 03:53:23 PM »

I was even right with the number of people - Jason, Alex, Raven, Mark, Ramses and Cody were the other people to press that button.

And what three weeks of safety for Cody are you talking about? :lol: Paul was the one who got the very first temptation, rendering him immune for the first 3 weeks of the game. I'm pretty sure Evel Dick emphasized that. They gave us a bunch of newbies and a single known entity to vote for this huge power. Nothing like that has ever been kept secret, by the way.
If you don't call this production manupilation, I don't know what it is.
I stand corrected on both points, thank you.

BUT - no one's proven intentional manipulation... Unless you want to assert they hand picked the most sheepish people they could find, for Paul to manipulate to his ends?

It's still a much bigger reason for the way the show has gone so far - the sheepish nature of the dumb slugs in the game helping Paul. Even EvelDick says so.

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #79 on: August 23, 2017, 03:57:44 PM »

Did they all start with a red light on? Or no lights at all? The ones with no lights on - is it because they made no choice? Or because they were late in pressing for the green light? Or, did they get the red light because they pressed the button after Kevin? It's not clear.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #80 on: August 23, 2017, 04:12:19 PM »
It is pretty clear if you actually watch that segment.
Once the flower turned green and HGs were allowed to press their buttons, Kevin was the first one to do so and his light lit up green.
The other 6 pressed their buttons consecutively and their lights lit up red because the temptation had already been taken.
Grey ones simply didn't act. Although Christmas & Josh's lights are blocked from view, Josh said in a confessional that he wasn't gonna press it, so I assume Christmas also didn't go for it, or else we probably would've been shown that.

The first temptation vote, as I mentioned, was clear intentional manipulation.
Sure, Jessica's Hex was a truly powerful tool that she misused, but look at what Christmas got. A chance to play in any veto. So it's basically the possibility to increase your chances of being safe one random week, as opposed to Paul's power to be immune for 3 weeks without the house knowing. And because nobody knew, it screwed up Cody's game week 1 (although I'm not saying he played that week great either).

If you followed any of the pre-season interviews, some people even said Paul was their favorite HG from last year.
Going further, Paul admitted on the live feeds that the golden apple in the first HOH (which Josh ended up taking) was put there to keep Paul safe the first week, and not get him booted simply because he's a vet.
I really feel like I'm repeating Dick's blog at this point, but Paul's safety + his friendship bracelets which kept half the house safe day 1 have really helped him cement his relationships. He has been given power unlike any other past contestant, and it has introduced the notion that sucking up to the vet will give you safety. Plus, when he IS safe for 3 weeks, he can go around talking to anybody about anything without putting his game in jeopardy.

By the way, did you catch that Raven knew Paul prior to BB? A single pre-game relationship can impact a lot of things, as Raven can surely work other players into an alliance with Paul, knowing that she CAN trust him.

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #81 on: August 23, 2017, 09:10:25 PM »
It is pretty clear if you actually watch that segment.
Once the flower turned green and HGs were allowed to press their buttons, Kevin was the first one to do so and his light lit up green.
The other 6 pressed their buttons consecutively and their lights lit up red because the temptation had already been taken.
Grey ones simply didn't act. Although Christmas & Josh's lights are blocked from view, Josh said in a confessional that he wasn't gonna press it, so I assume Christmas also didn't go for it, or else we probably would've been shown that.

The first temptation vote, as I mentioned, was clear intentional manipulation.
Sure, Jessica's Hex was a truly powerful tool that she misused, but look at what Christmas got. A chance to play in any veto. So it's basically the possibility to increase your chances of being safe one random week, as opposed to Paul's power to be immune for 3 weeks without the house knowing. And because nobody knew, it screwed up Cody's game week 1 (although I'm not saying he played that week great either).

If you followed any of the pre-season interviews, some people even said Paul was their favorite HG from last year.
Going further, Paul admitted on the live feeds that the golden apple in the first HOH (which Josh ended up taking) was put there to keep Paul safe the first week, and not get him booted simply because he's a vet.
I really feel like I'm repeating Dick's blog at this point, but Paul's safety + his friendship bracelets which kept half the house safe day 1 have really helped him cement his relationships. He has been given power unlike any other past contestant, and it has introduced the notion that sucking up to the vet will give you safety. Plus, when he IS safe for 3 weeks, he can go around talking to anybody about anything without putting his game in jeopardy.
I've never thought it was unfair or unwarranted to speculate or even believe there's some producer manipulation going on - we've said that here for years. But to go beyond speculation takes a little thing called proof - and by that I don't mean circumstantial stuff. We need a insider to leak some memos and/or emails.

By the way, did you catch that Raven knew Paul prior to BB? A single pre-game relationship can impact a lot of things, as Raven can surely work other players into an alliance with Paul, knowing that she CAN trust him.
I caught that Dick said that. I didn't see any proof of it. It's not relevant anyway - it's not known if anyone really trusts another.

Again, none of this trumps the absolute cowardice and sheepishness of this cast.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #82 on: August 24, 2017, 11:48:32 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 19:

Week 1: Cameron instantly evicted 8-3-2
Week 1: Cody, HOH, Jillian & Megan nominated, Megan leaves BB, Alex nominated, Alex wins veto, used on self, Christmas up, Jillian evicted 8-4
Week 2: Paul, HOH, Alex & Josh nominated, Ramses self-nominated, Paul wins veto, used on Josh, Cody up, Cody evicted 7-3-0
Week 3: Alex, HOH, Dominique & Jessica nominated, Jason wins veto, not used, Dominique evicted 10-0, Cody wins Battleback, back on BB
Week 4: Jessica, HOH, Josh & Ramses nominated, Jessica wins veto, not used, Ramses evicted 7-3
Week 5: Paul, HOH, Cody, Jessica & Jason nominated, Paul wins veto, used on Jason, Jessica used the halting hex, no eviction
Week 6: Josh, HOH, Elena, Mark & Jessica nominated, Mark wins veto, used on self, Raven up, Jessica evicted 7-1-0
Week 7: Alex, HOH, Elena, Jason & Matt nominated, Matt wins veto, used on Jason, Cody up, Cody evicted 7-0-0
Week 7: Jason, HOH, Elena & Mark nominated, Mark wins veto, used on self, Matt up, Elena evicted 6-1
Week 8: Christmas, HOH, Jason & Matt nominated, Jason wins veto, used on self, Mark up, Mark evicted 4-2
Week 9: Jason, HOH, to be continued...

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #83 on: August 26, 2017, 12:17:56 AM »

Week 1: Cody, HOH, Jillian & Megan nominated, Megan leaves BB, Alex nominated, Alex wins veto, used on self, Christmas up, Jillian evicted 8-4
Week 2: Paul, HOH, Alex & Josh nominated, Ramses self-nominated, Paul wins veto, used on Josh, Cody up, Cody evicted 7-3-0
Week 3: Alex, HOH, Dominique & Jessica nominated, Jason wins veto, not used, Dominique evicted 10-0, Cody wins Battleback, back on BB
Week 4: Jessica, HOH, Josh & Ramses nominated, Jessica wins veto, not used, Ramses evicted 7-3
Week 5: Paul, HOH, Cody, Jessica & Jason nominated, Paul wins veto, used on Jason, Jessica used the halting hex, no eviction
Week 6: Josh, HOH, Elena, Mark & Jessica nominated, Mark wins veto, used on self, Raven up, Jessica evicted 7-1-0
Week 7: Alex, HOH, Elena, Jason & Matt nominated, Matt wins veto, used on Jason, Cody up, Cody evicted 7-0-0
Week 7: Jason, HOH, Elena & Mark nominated, Mark wins veto, used on self, Matt up, Elena evicted 6-1
Week 8: Christmas, HOH, Jason & Matt nominated, Jason wins veto, used on self, Mark up, Mark evicted 4-2
Week 9: Jason, HOH, Matt & Raven nominated, to be continued...

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #84 on: August 26, 2017, 12:22:07 AM »
VETO COMPETITION TODAY

Playing in the veto are...

HOH.........................Jsson

Nominees.................Matt & Raven

Chosen....................Josh, Kevin & Paul

Host.........................Christmas
« Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 02:24:33 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #85 on: August 26, 2017, 07:07:27 PM »

Week 9: Jason, HOH, Matt & Raven nominated, Jason wins veto, to be continued...

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #86 on: August 28, 2017, 02:00:12 PM »

Week 9: Jason, HOH, Matt & Raven nominated, Jason wins veto, not used, to be continued...

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #87 on: August 31, 2017, 08:55:13 PM »

Week 9: Jason, HOH, Matt & Raven nominated, Jason wins veto, not used, Matt evicted 6-0
Week 10: HOH TBD

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #88 on: August 31, 2017, 10:32:27 PM »

Week 9: Jason, HOH, Matt & Raven nominated, Jason wins veto, not used, Matt evicted 6-0
Week 10: Christmas, HOH, to be continued...

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #89 on: September 01, 2017, 08:37:59 PM »

Week 10: Christmas, HOH, Alex & Jason nominated, to be continued...

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #90 on: September 02, 2017, 03:55:43 PM »
VETO COMPETITION TODAY

Playing in the veto are...

HOH..........................Christmas

Nominees..................Alex & Jason

Chosen......................Kevin, Paul & Raven

Host...........................Josh

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #91 on: September 02, 2017, 10:56:05 PM »

Week 10: Christmas, HOH, Alex & Jason nominated, Paul wins veto, to be continued...

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #92 on: September 04, 2017, 01:38:50 PM »

Week 10: Christmas, HOH, Alex & Jason nominated, Paul wins veto, used on Alex, Kevin up, to be continued...

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #93 on: September 07, 2017, 08:53:27 PM »

Week 10: Christmas, HOH, Alex & Jason nominated, Paul wins veto, used on Alex, Kevin up, Jason evicted 3-2
Week 10: Alex, HOH, Kevin & Raven nominated, Josh wins veto, not used, Raven evicted 2-1
Week 11: HOH TBD

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #94 on: September 08, 2017, 12:33:58 AM »

Week 10: Christmas, HOH, Alex & Jason nominated, Paul wins veto, used on Alex, Kevin up, Jason evicted 3-2
Week 10: Alex, HOH, Kevin & Raven nominated, Josh wins veto, not used, Raven evicted 2-1
Week 11: Josh, HOH, to be continued...

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #95 on: September 08, 2017, 07:44:19 PM »

Week 11: Josh, HOH, Alex & Kevin nominated, to be continued...

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #96 on: September 09, 2017, 08:41:55 PM »

Week 11: Josh, HOH, Alex & Kevin nominated, Paul wins veto, to be continued...

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #97 on: September 09, 2017, 09:14:53 PM »
Aaand Paul wins POV. Again.

With Josh as HOH, there goes what was probably the last chance to get him out of the house :'(

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #98 on: September 09, 2017, 09:54:08 PM »
Aaand Paul wins POV. Again.

With Josh as HOH, there goes what was probably the last chance to get him out of the house :'(
As if that was ever going to happen with lapdog puppy Josh as HoH anyway? C'mon now.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #99 on: September 11, 2017, 01:08:11 PM »

Week 11: Josh, HOH, Alex & Kevin nominated, Paul wins veto, not used, to be continued...