Author Topic: ANY QUESTIONS FOR THE AMAZING RACERS??  (Read 3714 times)

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
Re: ANY QUESTIONS FOR THE AMAZING RACERS??
« Reply #50 on: June 03, 2017, 02:05:57 AM »
From the episode, we saw that Olive Ashton London Matt Shamir Sara Seth Vanck Floyd Redmond Becca Scott and Joey were the first contestants to reach the luggage shop. In what order did any of the remaining contestants arrive? (Not counting Joey's return trip)

Shamir & Sara, Vanck & Ashton, Tara & Joey and Jessie & Francesca were not shown reaching the Miraflores locks. In what order did they find the clue there?
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #51 on: June 05, 2017, 01:58:26 AM »
In what order did teams arrive at the Monument in Dar es Salaam (Leg 3)?
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #52 on: June 06, 2017, 03:04:28 AM »
In what order did the following teams start the metalworking Roadblock in Dar es Salaam? Tara & Joey, Liz & Michael, Matt & Redmond, London & Logan

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #53 on: June 09, 2017, 03:50:26 PM »
Who picked up the Roadblock clue in Milan first? Brooke & Scott or Becca & Floyd?

Offline cbacbacba1

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #54 on: June 11, 2017, 10:29:17 AM »
Why would Brooke get Scott all the height roadblocks  :funny:
How does she feel about that

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #55 on: June 13, 2017, 02:59:19 AM »
Who dropped off their bike on the way to the Ninh Binh Pit Stop first? Tara & Joey or London & Logan (Likely the former, but we do not see either in the episode)

Offline Kamineko

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #56 on: June 13, 2017, 03:50:54 AM »
G.B. just wondering, why are you so curious about which team arrived first in some locations? For wiki purpose? :)

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #57 on: June 15, 2017, 03:35:48 PM »
G.B. just wondering, why are you so curious about which team arrived first in some locations? For wiki purpose? :)

You got it. Those represent the holes in my clue-by-clue leaderboards.

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #58 on: June 18, 2017, 07:55:13 PM »
What was Brooke & Scott's flight from Athens to Hanoi?  :funny:

Custom Search