Author Topic: TAR China 4 (Celebrity) **LIVE SIGHTINGS and SPOILERS**  (Read 283481 times)

Offline NumfarPTB

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR China 4 (Celebrity) **LIVE SIGHTINGS and SPOILERS**
« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2017, 06:38:33 PM »
SO...filming is over

Apparently they held some sort of a press conference after with the final three.  :groan:

So the final 3 and the winners are known.

There is to be NO final 3 discussion or pics without spoiler tags.

Please do not post pics for 4 hours. Thanks.

Yes, there was a press event with the Final 3 shortly after. Happy about who made it into the final 3. Trying to find evidence about who finished in fourth, just to confirm my theory, but otherwise, you can easily build the boot list from all available information we have.

It's all the weirdness from this production, they show a map on a press conference back in march, where destinations as peach put it, included some wishful thinking rather actual planning. Rather annoying I would say. Similarly a few weeks later, that would happen for casting, where press conference teases don't really match what actually happened,

Will wait till tomorrow to share a cool pic from the final leg I found on weibo.

Seriously? :o

I know the Asian versions like to be lax on NDA, but come on AXN, there's a limit.

This is a Shenzen TV production. And considering the celebrity cast nature and also the fact that it seems to be performing well enough ratings wise, not surprised by the kerfuffle and more public nature of the venture.

Offline NumfarPTB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #51 on: August 22, 2017, 04:14:29 AM »
A pic from the final leg in Shanghai.
No context, we just know this will happen at some time during the leg:

Update, that's the setting for the final memory challenge it seems.
You can check out this 30 second news clip teasing the Finish Line location (it doesn't spoil results at all)
http://www.iqiyi.com/v_19rr89o7qg.html

Show content
http://news.yule.com.cn/html/201708/250665.html
According to the news posts and the clip the Finish Line wasn't even in Shanghai it was actually at Chuzhou (it's another city several miles away) which is the city where HeiHeiRu originated. Seems like that the finish line (where the press event was hosted) and final challenge was at one of their plants.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 11:02:33 AM by NumfarPTB »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #52 on: August 25, 2017, 11:23:51 AM »
Allen just posted a lot of Stockholm pics:

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #53 on: August 25, 2017, 11:27:37 AM »
I think we should award Allan honorary TAR spoiler status. :groan:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.