Author Topic: TAR 29: Ep 8 "Good Job, Donkey" 5/11/17  (Read 24880 times)

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR 29: Ep 8 "Good Job, Donkey" 5/11/17
« Reply #75 on: May 09, 2017, 05:44:16 AM »
I also get the feeling that somehow Lolo are gonna finish 2nd to last :lol:

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #76 on: May 09, 2017, 06:49:57 AM »
So they revealed the W-turn on purpose? Or maybe just because they didn't block the W-turn board properly unlike TAR28 Leg 10's. ??? Either way the giveaway makes me think why.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #77 on: May 09, 2017, 11:45:53 PM »
The Amazing Race - Good Job, Donkey (Sneak Peek)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eej41NUAt_A" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eej41NUAt_A</a>

Offline thehumerus

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #78 on: May 10, 2017, 07:11:03 PM »
So they revealed the W-turn on purpose? Or maybe just because they didn't block the W-turn board properly unlike TAR28 Leg 10's. ??? Either way the giveaway makes me think why.

New to the forum, so I have some stupid questions.
What is the difference between W-turn and u-turn?
Also, what is "fwiw" (as in Zack.'s post "fwiw Scott is wearing a different shirt as he attempts to bungee jump so I'm inclined to think it's at the start of the next leg.")? And what does ARI mean? Some people have been talking about "running ARI" or something like that.

Thank you, and I'm sorry for the stupid questions  :knock:

Offline Zack.

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #79 on: May 10, 2017, 07:14:16 PM »
In order:

1 - :welcome: to RFF!
2 - W-Turn, if you say it verbally is literally "double U-Turn" as opposed to the single U-Turn in TAR 27 and early seasons.
3 - "fwiw" is for what it's worth because I'm lazy  :funny:
4 - "ARI" is "active route info", which is a task that teams do in addition to the standard roadblock and Detour; the most recent one I can think of is in the Norway leg when teams had to eat the fish.

Hope that helps  :hoot:

Offline thehumerus

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #80 on: May 10, 2017, 07:19:27 PM »
Thank you so much! That helps a lot  :conf:

Offline BoxOfficeR

• RFF Full Member
    • Box Office Revolution
« Reply #81 on: May 11, 2017, 03:02:15 PM »
Tara & Joey's motives make me think this time. ??? Why Becca & Floyd? I'm guessing because Matt & Red was right behind them, and they didn't want to pull a Kynt & Vyxsin? What if Becca & Floyd was ahead of them, and they used it to really put Mike & Liz way behind, or maybe they didn't know Becca & Floyd was ahead or behind? ??? I guess I can only wait and see it myself.

As for Brooke & Scott, I think it's typical of Brooke to need the cushion in case she whines and slows down the team in a certain task later on. It reminds me of Joey & Meghan U-turning Chunk & Wynona because they are the team they can surely beat.

Becca and Floyd are one of the strongest teams :)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #82 on: May 11, 2017, 04:38:13 PM »
PRESS PICS!! All Photos: CBS ©2017 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved (please do NOT copy these photos onward. Thank you.)

2-1
     "Good Job, Donkey"--In Detour A, Matt (left) and Redmond (right) must deliver two milk cans via a donkey to two cheese stands. Once they exchange the milk for cheese, they must deliver them on foot to a wedding party near Taverna Kaplanis in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Thursday, May 11 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2017 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

2-2
     "Good Job, Donkey"--In this Active Route Marker, Matt (left) and Redmond (right) must run a lap around the Panathanaic Stadium in Athens, Greece in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Thursday, May 11 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2017 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

2-3
     "Good Job, Donkey"--In this Road Block, Matt (pictured) must perform a changing of the guard with the elite Evzones soldiers in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Thursday, May 11 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2017 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

4-4
     "Good Job, Donkey"--In this Road Block, Brooke (pictured) must perform a changing of the guard with the elite Evzones soldiers in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Thursday, May 11 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2017 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

4-5
     "Good Job, Donkey"-- Brooke (left) and Scott (right) make their way to the next location on THE AMAZING RACE, Thursday, May 11 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2017 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

4-8
     Good Job, Donkey"--In Detour A, Brooke (left) and Scott (right) must deliver two milk cans via a donkey to two cheese stands. Once they exchange the milk for cheese, they must deliver them on foot to a wedding party near Taverna Kaplanis in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Thursday, May 11 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2017 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

4-9
     "Good Job, Donkey"--In this Road Block, Brooke (pictured) must perform a changing of the guard with the elite Evzones soldiers in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Thursday, May 11 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2017 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

5-1
    "Good Job, Donkey"--In Detour A, Floyd (pictured) and Becca must deliver two milk cans via a donkey to two cheese stands. Once they exchange the milk for cheese, they must deliver them on foot to a wedding party near Taverna Kaplanis in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Thursday, May 11 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2017 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

5-2
      "Good Job, Donkey"--In Detour A, Floyd (left) and Becca (right) must deliver two milk cans via a donkey to two cheese stands. Once they exchange the milk for cheese, they must deliver them on foot to a wedding party near Taverna Kaplanis in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Thursday, May 11 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2017 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

5-3
     Good Job, Donkey"--In Detour A, Floyd (left) and Becca (right) must deliver two milk cans via a donkey to two cheese stands. Once they exchange the milk for cheese, they must deliver them on foot to a wedding party near Taverna Kaplanis in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Thursday, May 11 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2017 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

5-4
     "Good Job, Donkey"--In Detour B, Becca (left) and Floyd (right) must run up the stairs to the Church of Agios Georgios, follow the marked path to the top of a hill, where they will be given two goats which they much deliver to the wedding party at Taverna Kaplanis in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Thursday, May 11 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2017 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

5-5
     "Good Job, Donkey"--In this Active Route Marker, Floyd (left) and Becca (right) must run a lap around the Panathanaic Stadium in Athens, Greece in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Thursday, May 11 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2017 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

5-6
     "Good Job, Donkey"--In this Road Block, Floyd (pictured) waits while Becca performs a changing of the guard with the elite Evzones soldiers in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Thursday, May 11 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2017 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

5-7
     "Good Job, Donkey"--In this Road Block, Becca (pictured) must perform a changing of the guard with the elite Evzones soldiers in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Thursday, May 11 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2017 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

5-8
     "Good Job, Donkey"--In this Road Block, Becca (pictured) must perform a changing of the guard with the elite Evzones soldiers in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Thursday, May 11 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2017 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 08:16:30 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #83 on: May 11, 2017, 04:38:40 PM »
PRESS PICS Part 2 All Photos: CBS ©2017 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved  (please do NOT share or copy these photos onward. Thank you.)

7-1
     "Good Job, Donkey"--In Detour A, Joey (pictured) and Tara must deliver two milk cans via a donkey to two cheese stands. Once they exchange the milk for cheese, they must deliver them on foot to a wedding party near Taverna Kaplanis in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Thursday, May 11 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2017 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

7-2
     "Good Job, Donkey"--In Detour A, Joey (left) and Tara (right) must deliver two milk cans via a donkey to two cheese stands. Once they exchange the milk for cheese, they must deliver them on foot to a wedding party near Taverna Kaplanis in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Thursday, May 11 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2017 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

8-4
    "Good Job, Donkey"-- London (pictured) and Logan make their way to the next location on THE AMAZING RACE, Thursday, May 11 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2017 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

8-5
     "Good Job, Donkey"-- London (left) and Logan (right) make their way to the next location on THE AMAZING RACE, Thursday, May 11 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2017 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

10-1
     "Good Job, Donkey"--In Detour A, Michael (left) and Liz (right) must deliver two milk cans via a donkey to two cheese stands. Once they exchange the milk for cheese, they must deliver them on foot to a wedding party near Taverna Kaplanis in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Thursday, May 11 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2017 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

10-2
      "Good Job, Donkey"--In Detour A, Michael (pictured) and Liz must deliver two milk cans via a donkey to two cheese stands. Once they exchange the milk for cheese, they must deliver them on foot to a wedding party near Taverna Kaplanis in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Thursday, May 11 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2017 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

10-3
      "Good Job, Donkey"--In Detour A, Liz (left) and Michael (right) must deliver two milk cans via a donkey to two cheese stands. Once they exchange the milk for cheese, they must deliver them on foot to a wedding party near Taverna Kaplanis in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Thursday, May 11 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2017 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

10-4
      "Good Job, Donkey"--In Detour B, Liz (pictured) and Michael must run up the stairs to the Church of Agios Georgios, follow the marked path to the top of a hill, where they will be given two goats which they much deliver to the wedding party at Taverna Kaplanis in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Thursday, May 11 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2017 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

10-5
      "Good Job,"Good Job, Donkey"--In Detour B, Michael (pictured) and Liz must run up the stairs to the Church of Agios Georgios, follow the marked path to the top of a hill, where they will be given two goats which they much deliver to the wedding party at Taverna Kaplanis in order to rthe next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Thursday, May 11 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2017 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

10-7
      "Good Job, Donkey"-- In this Speed Bump, Michael (left) and Liz (right) must prepare Kokoretsi, a local cuisine of intestines wrapped on a skewer, in order to continue on the race on THE AMAZING RACE, Thursday, May 11 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2017 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

10-8
       "Good Job, Donkey"-- In this Speed Bump, Michael (left) and Liz (right) must prepare Kokoretsi, a local cuisine of intestines wrapped on a skewer, in order to continue on the race on THE AMAZING RACE, Thursday, May 11 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2017 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved
« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 08:17:15 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #84 on: May 11, 2017, 06:18:56 PM »
The RB looks like Zappeion Mansion/Hall.

Offline amazingracefanforum

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #85 on: May 11, 2017, 09:05:38 PM »
The order makes sense, as I say Brooke/Scott should be in front of the other 2 teams to decide to use the U-turn.
a
Not sure the motives of mom/dad using it on Team fun, as M/L still got a Speed Bump and then a u-turn, very likely cannot catch up. Why don't leave the choice open for M/L to use?

But to be honest I think all are so strange that even at this stage, no one thinks about u-turning Matt/Redmond? Don't they see they are the biggest threat?

Comment to the above post:  I am super glad that team Matt and Redmond are not U turned.  They already got U turned previously ... give them a break!  Also, although I am a team Matt and Redmond fan, I really don't think they will make the final 3.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #86 on: May 12, 2017, 09:03:18 AM »
As for Brooke & Scott, I think it's typical of Brooke to need the cushion in case she whines and slows down the team in a certain task later on. It reminds me of Joey & Meghan U-turning Chunk & Wynona because they are the team they can surely beat.

Close enough, but not exactly.

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #87 on: May 12, 2017, 09:09:25 AM »

why are you talking to yourself

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #88 on: May 12, 2017, 10:09:45 AM »

why are you talking to yourself

Just saying that my guess was close but not quite. :) I often talk to myself in person, so nothing unusual there, hehe.

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #89 on: May 12, 2017, 03:40:49 PM »
The confessionals were at Zea Marina (source).