Author Topic: TAR 29 Ep 8 LIVE SHOW Updates & Commentary! 5/11/17 *read Post 1*  (Read 10622 times)

Offline scruffs

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR 29 Ep 8 LIVE SHOW Updates & Commentary! 5/11/17 *read Post 1*
« Reply #50 on: May 12, 2017, 10:27:37 PM »
Racers in real life aren't the same as on the show :)

Yes, that's true, however, it would still be fun to watch!

I'm not sure I agree with it. I mean the race happens in real life, so somehow the racers reactions are their true personality or based on their real life attitude. Though it may change via edits but I still believe that their race actions are mirrors of their real life actions.
Chance favors prepared minds.

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #51 on: May 14, 2017, 03:57:14 AM »
One of the things I love about this season are the shots of the places they visit which look to be done with drones. We got a little in S28 especially in Chamonix, Tbilisi, Dubai & Shenzhen. The shots are so beautiful and really add to the episode because you want to see Zanzibar, Athens or São Paulo even more.

Offline maf

• RFF TAR Chronicler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #52 on: May 15, 2017, 06:33:59 AM »
I loved the interactions between Liz & Michael and Becca & Floyd after the U-turn. Both teams knew they were fighting each other to avoid elimination, but still they showed each other respect. They didn't ask each other for help (a smart team would not give any help or misdirect) so they avoided one potential source of conflict. And the touching hug between Floyd and Michael when Becca got the road block and it was clear that it would take a miracle to save Liz & Michael. That was classy racing!

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #53 on: May 18, 2017, 04:46:25 PM »
I would LOVE to be in court, when Brooke is a lawyer, based on her performences in this season!

No need to go to the threatre to see a performance!
You do realise how stressful the race is, right?