Author Topic: Survivor NZ: Nicaragua SHOW Discussions (ongoing)  (Read 35908 times)

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
Re: Survivor NZ: Nicaragua SHOW Discussions (ongoing)
« Reply #50 on: May 21, 2017, 03:35:13 AM »
We return from the break at Hermosa, Shannon and Georgia discuss that they are going to run out of food and how challenging it will be to keep their alliance alive before the merge. Shannon doesn't want to be piggybacked to the end as she knows that she needs to get Michael but she can't do that until the merge

Mogoton are looking after Lou as Matt and the doctors arrive to examine her. The doctor confirms she has a bug but doesn't know what has caused this. The doctor says the likely-hood of her being able to continue is 50/50 depending on what is causing this. The doctors take Lou away for treatment. The rest of Mogoton are worried sick because they don't know what will happen next as this episode comes to a close.

Next time a broken Mogoton is left praying for Lou's safe return but a huge twist will see someone sent to Redemption Island.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #51 on: May 21, 2017, 04:00:36 AM »
Bye Tony....

Pray for Lou...

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #52 on: May 21, 2017, 04:01:43 PM »
Not following this season at all.
Is it any good? How does it compare to US and AU Survivor?

I'm considering watching it, but Australia was such a disappointment. :groan:

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #53 on: May 21, 2017, 06:29:53 PM »
I'm considering watching it, but Australia was such a disappointment. :groan:

And even worse 4 u Marionete, Aus's fourth season is coming...

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #54 on: May 21, 2017, 11:59:54 PM »
It's good that a new season of Survivor Australia is coming, I'm not THAT kind of hater. :lol:
I just found the third season really boring and didn't like the mentality of the players.

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #55 on: May 22, 2017, 02:42:44 AM »
Previously on Survivor: New Zealand. Mogoton finally won a challenge as they won a reward challenge. The Tight Five at Hermosa discuss throwing a challenge. At Redemption Island, Izzy managed to win the duel sent Tony out however Lou was in a bad way and she needed to be taken out for medical treatment.

As we open Mogoton have a prayer circle on the beach near their camp as they are concerned to end Day 10. Day 11 begins at Hermosa begins as Shannon notes that there is a huge divide at Hermosa between the young people and the older people.

Mogoton are still incredibly worried about Lou as Avi describes the mood to be somber. Tom feels that the tribe is weaker quite a lot without Lou and unsure if she'll be able to come back as we go to break.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #56 on: May 22, 2017, 02:54:17 AM »
Back from the break at Hermosa we have tree mail. Barb says that she is fine with being eliminated and that she has better things to do. Barb doesn't want to make Jury as we get the invite for an immunity challenge.

Matt welcomes Hermosa and Mogoton to the Immunity challenge as Hermosa note Lou is not there. Matt reveals that the medic has said Lou will be fine but can not return to the game :(

Matt reveals a big twist as we are redrawing for new tribes! 5 buffs for new Hermosa, 5 buffs for new Mogoton but one black buff will be drawn. That person will go to Redemption Island. The person that goes to Redemption Island will go there. before joining the tribe that votes someone out at the next Tribal Council tonight.

Jak is up first and will be Mogoton, Sala going to Hermosa, Mike to Mogoton, Shay stays at Mogoton, Barb stays at Hermosa, Avi joins Hermosa, Nate stays at Hermosa, Georgia stays at Hermosa, Lee joins Mogoton, Tom at Mogoton which means Shannon will be going to Redemption Island!
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #57 on: May 22, 2017, 03:02:35 AM »
NO LOU!

What a horrible way to go out of a competiton...

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #58 on: May 22, 2017, 03:06:00 AM »
Back from the break we get ready for an Immunity challenge. The tribes must cross the beach using barrels, ropes and planks to keep their feet off the road but if anyone falls off and hits the beach the whole tribe must start again. Mogoton have the early lead. Mogoton are over halfway. Mogoton are nearly there and they win immunity!

Hermosa will be going to Tribal Council as Mike says he feels Georgia will be on the chopping block because of the new tribe. Nate is stoked with his new tribe members, Sala feels ok so far with his new tribe and he feels safe so far. Nate knows that Georgia is not happy with her new tribe. Sala and Nate talk Georgia as the first to be voted out of the new Hermosa. Avi is happy to feel secure for now with his new tribe. Barb is very happy now with the new tribe as we go to break.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #59 on: May 22, 2017, 03:14:33 AM »
Back from the break at Mogoton. Lee, Mike and Jak are pleased with their new tribe. Tom is pleased for now but notes that Shay will be on the outs for now because of the new tribal dynamics. Shay feels that with the four boys it is a planet of the apes.

Mike looks to make a new plan with the new Mogoton to get rid of Shay. Tom feels that he is safe for now with the four boys. Shay doesn't feel safe at all and she cut her foot on a rock  as we go to break.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #60 on: May 22, 2017, 03:24:35 AM »
Back at Hermosa, Nate is very happy with the new tribe with the numbers. Barb and Nate are looking forward to voting her out. Georgia knows that she is likely out. Avi says that she is trying every angle to keep safe. Georgia wants to talk to Nate because she knows he is her last line to stay in by saying that she will be better than Barb in a challenge. Nate feels a bit uncomfortable with the situation but he says her point.

Avi says she is very shaken up but a fear that she is making traction with Nate to turn him against her as we go to the break before Tribal.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #61 on: May 22, 2017, 03:35:14 AM »
We are back for Hermosa to go to tribal council. Georgia says today has been a rollercoaster. Barb says today has given her new life as she was a dead man walking. Nate looks surprised as Barb says that the original Hermosa were going to throw the challenge which contrasts what Georgia said to Nate earlier. Georgia has a plea for Nate and Barb to vote others so those three can survive along with Shannon. Georgia feels that Sala and Avi are a bigger threat than she is which Avi disagrees with as he says Barb and Nate know how much of a threat the tight five can be especially together after a merge. Talk is over, time to vote.

Matt tallys the votes. First vote for Georgia, second vote Avi, third vote Georgia, Fourth vote is Georgia. She is voted out of the new Hermosa and will go to Redemption Island to face Izzy. The tide has turned as we end for this week.

Next time on Survivor: New Zealand. Old alliances are called into question and a duel too close to call.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #62 on: May 22, 2017, 05:07:19 AM »
Please don't let Shay go as well...

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
« Reply #63 on: May 23, 2017, 09:00:17 AM »
It's not usually on me to give up on Survivor, but I stopped watching it. I mean, the episodes are extremely looooooooong and boring. 1 hour for an episode with just one challenge? Just ONE challenge and a huge amount of talk that can be avoided imo. Bff, I can't.

I know Survivor Australia did the same, but it was more entertaining, I liked way more.

Survivor NZ chose people with so much in common with Survivor Australia. (Sala-Barry, Tom-Nick, Barb-Sue, Lou-Kristie, Hannah-Kat, Georgia-Jenna-Luise... I don't know, it's like a bad copy).

Sorry, I'm not a hater, I tried, and I watched until episode 4, but I can't continue. xD  Have fun you that you like the season!
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #64 on: May 23, 2017, 09:06:30 AM »
I may not be an enormous fan of the season but I AM a fan of SamualDude's very detailed recaps!  :conf:

Keep up the good work <3

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #65 on: May 23, 2017, 02:54:35 PM »
It's not usually on me to give up on Survivor, but I stopped watching it. I mean, the episodes are extremely looooooooong and boring. 1 hour for an episode with just one challenge? Just ONE challenge and a huge amount of talk that can be avoided imo. Bff, I can't.

I know Survivor Australia did the same, but it was more entertaining, I liked way more.

Survivor NZ chose people with so much in common with Survivor Australia. (Sala-Barry, Tom-Nick, Barb-Sue, Lou-Kristie, Hannah-Kat, Georgia-Jenna-Luise... I don't know, it's like a bad copy).

Sorry, I'm not a hater, I tried, and I watched until episode 4, but I can't continue. xD  Have fun you that you like the season!
Thank you for making up my mind on whether to watch this. :lol:

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
« Reply #66 on: May 24, 2017, 09:32:48 AM »

Thank you for making up my mind on whether to watch this. :lol:

Well, give it a try, maybe you like it! hahaha
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #67 on: May 24, 2017, 08:05:10 PM »
Survivor Australia had way too many and way too long episodes and if you're saying that here it's even lengthier.... Nty. :res:

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #68 on: May 28, 2017, 02:14:00 AM »
Previously on Survivor: New Zealand! The generation gap at Hermosa developed. Lou was taken out of the game due to medical issues. At the Immunity challenge a huge switch had new tribes redrawn. The new Mogoton won the Immunity challenge and at Tribal Council Georgia was the one voted out.

We pick things up at Hermosa with Nate and Barb happy about the outcome. Shannon is on Redemption Island and will return to Hermosa in the morning. The four of Nate, Barb, Avi and Sala talk about the future merge and the tight five's future. At Redemption Island, Shannon, Izzy and Georgia talk about the alliance at Hermosa and Shannon's status in the new Hermosa with her being on the chopping block.

Day 13 at Hermosa as Nate discusses having Shannon on the outer at the moment as she returns to Camp. Everyone comments on Shannon's nervousness as the rest of the tribe worry about her talk with Georgia last night. Shannon admits the plan was to vote Nate. Sala notes that he feels Shannon is trying to keep herself in and distance herself from the tight five alliance as we head to break.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #69 on: May 28, 2017, 02:25:00 AM »
We return from the break at Mogoton with the boys discussing the drain that the game is taking so far. Tom is quite happy with how things feel so far and wants to work out his new tribemates. He is also looking at making a new alliance and notes that Shay is very subdued since the new tribe.

Shay is looking to survive till the merge as she feels if she allys with the new Hermosa it will help her. Tom feels he could slip between alliances if need be to survive

Sala and Nate discuss Shannon and whether to trust her or not in the new tribe and how much they should give her.  Sala says he trusts Nate's leadership on what to do with Shannon as he walks back he finds some tree mail.

Reward challenge invite which says the burden of responsibility. Avi says he wants to show that the new Hermosa is here to play and strong with hopes of a food reward as they don't have much stockpiled.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #70 on: May 28, 2017, 02:35:52 AM »
We are back for the reward challenge. Mike is not happy that Georgia has been voted out and will get revenge on those who voted her out. Avi says he wants Shay and Tom to know that their alliance is still on.

Matt asks Shannon what the reception was. Shannon says it was an interesting reception.

For the challenge teams will run out to the water and grab a sandbag then launch it into the net but the twist is that only one person can do the challenge. The reward is gear to make camp more comfortable.

Avi and Lee go at it. Both are in the water and coming back with a sandbag at the same time trying to ride the waves back in. Both struggle to get the first bag in the net but Avi gets the first one. Lee is not having best luck as Avi comes back with his second bag while Lee gets his first one in. Lee gets his second sandbag and brings it back as Avi gets his second sandbag in the net.  Lee quickly gets his bag in the net as we head to break.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #71 on: May 28, 2017, 02:49:05 AM »
Back from the break as we continue the reward challenge with Lee chasing down Avi to the third sandbag. Avi is back with his third bag and his first attempt he gets it! Hermosa wins the reward challenge! Lee does not look happy as Matt congratulates Hermosa. They also win some chocolate bars. Tom says he is happy to see Avi win this challenge today. Avi feels he said it to save face for his new tribe as Matt dismisses the tribes to go back to camp.

At Hermosa everyone is happy with Avi's good work. Avi notes that the new Hermosa has bonded together very quickly as they set up the hammock. Unfortunately the chocolate melted on the way back to camp! Oh well! Avi comments that it was good to hear Tom was happy for him. Sala feels that Tom may betray them but wants to believe him.

Over at Mogoton the boys are proud of Lee for giving it his best. Lee is disappointed in him while Mike and Jak comment on Georgia not showing up. Mike is not happy with any of the four of Hermosa who voted Georgia out as we head to break with him saying they are on his hitlist.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #72 on: May 28, 2017, 03:00:37 AM »
Back from the break for Day 14 at Mogoton. Shay is happy she got married before coming to Survivor otherwise with her new tribe she would of been put off men entirely. She notes that Tom may have swapped and is very sure if they lose the next immunity she will be gone.

Over at Hermosa. The discussion is about the alliances and how the merge will go as we head to break.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #73 on: May 28, 2017, 03:04:14 AM »
Hermosa are reminding me of Saanapu from Aus Survivour 3....

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #74 on: May 28, 2017, 03:19:31 AM »
We return from the break at Hermosa with Nate and Shannon having a conversation. Shannon notes that she can't lie to him because he will see through it. Nate admits that what Georgia said about Shannon being the next to go is a lie as they haven't discussed it. Shannon says she will not go back to Mike's group and could be a spy for them as well come the merge. Shannon says she feels a lot better after that conversation as we get tree mail. Redemption duel is up next with all of both tribes watching. Nate wants Georgia to lose for her to go. They discuss Shannon rooting for both Georgia and Izzy as it will allow her to trick Mike's group.

Izzy and Georgia talk about their upcoming duel. Izzy feels it's easier because it's in her hands rather than a back stab move causing it as we head to the break.

Back from the break for the duel. Sala notes that Shay does not look good as they walk into the duel and worried about Tom going to the boys. Matt asks Georgia if she thought she'd be in this position a week ago which she says of course not. Nate has no thoughts on what she said.

The duel is a balancing act with them stacking plates and dishes on the end of a pole. First to drop their plates is out.  They add on a bowl then another large plate is added. Georgia's looks less stable than Izzys. Georgias wobbling a lot. They add more on as both fall but we don't see who went first as we head to break.
It's Clobbering Time!