Author Topic: Survivor NZ: Nicaragua SHOW Discussions (ongoing)  (Read 35906 times)

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
Survivor NZ: Nicaragua SHOW Discussions (ongoing)
« on: May 05, 2017, 06:15:52 PM »
Just a reminder that Survivor: New Zealand first episode airs tomorrow at 7pm so in 32 hours from now! A sneak peek of the first 13 minutes is below!

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/f1M7I60zepI" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/f1M7I60zepI</a>

If the above link is Geoblocked for you let me know as I do have another link.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
Re: Survivor NZ: Nicaragua SHOW Discussions (ongoing)
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2017, 06:21:01 PM »
I'm SO looking forward to this Survivour!

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2017, 01:13:59 AM »
Funny to see a NZ accented Probst!! The cast looks super entertaining, interested to see how it plays out!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2017, 04:51:44 AM »
this way better than austrillia

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2017, 05:02:37 AM »
What is the scheduling like?

For example, is just Sunday's, or is it Monday's and Tuesday's as well?

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2017, 09:37:19 AM »
What is the scheduling like?

For example, is just Sunday's, or is it Monday's and Tuesday's as well?

Sundays and Mondays. Sundays are expected to be 90 minute episodes and Mondays are 60.

Offline theamazingracer21

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2017, 02:30:32 AM »
I think it is starting now. It will be intresting to watch but I don't have the highest hopes for it.

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2017, 03:18:39 AM »
Right so I'll be watching the first episode in about 12 minutes when it comes on Demand. I was playing games turns out that TVNZ were streaming it live on demand so whoops my bad!
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2017, 03:52:13 AM »
Give me another 20 minutes and I should be able to get it to work. TVNZ on Demand is still playing the preview for next week for some reason.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2017, 04:29:41 AM »
Our host for this season Matt Chisholm introduces us to the game on Nicaragua for $100,000NZD and sets up the tribes.

We have Hermosa tribe being Barb, Dee, Georgia, Jak, Lee, Mike, Nate and Shannon with Mogotón having Avi, Hannah, Izzy, Lou, Sala, Shay, Tom, and Tony.

Our first Tribal council will be tonight with a person from each tribe will be voted out! First challenge being at the beach for supplies. Two minutes to clean off the boat and place the supplies on the tribal mat, whatever they have at the end of two minutes will be theirs to take away. Izzy being sly and taking from Hermosa's mat to take a lot of supplies to the camp and we go to break!
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2017, 04:40:50 AM »
Izzy feels a bit guilty of stealing and gives Hermosa a knife so that they have something to cut with and we are off to Camp. Mogoton sets up camp with Tony taking a leadership role since he was ex army. Sala speaks highly of Tony while Tom and Avi both give confessionals happy that he's taking the eye off them while camp is made. Tom says that he doesn't see Tony as a threat as he sees Tony here for the experience.

Avi talks to Tony who says everyone is in agreement to vote out Hannah but reasons not shown yet. Shay and Hannah have Tom on their hit-list with Izzy joining that alliance with him being a threat. Avi notes down that he says Hannah as a mentally strong and physically strong. Tom feels Izzy as a threat from what Sala says to Shay then we go to commerical.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2017, 04:48:28 AM »
We head over to Hermosa now with them setting up camp. Dee with a confessional about how she prepared.  Georgia, Dee and Shannon are speaking about an alliance with Georgia and Shannon not sure about Dee. Georgia talking to Mike about voting Dee out at tribal with Lee speaking about he will have his eye on her. Mike talking to Nate about an alliance with Shannon and Georgia to vote out Dee.

Barb, Shannon and Georgia talking about voting Dee out. Nate is worried about being singled for a vote because he is old. Georgia, Shannon and Mike discuss the alliance. Mike talks to Dee and says that Barb is the weakest person who will be voted out but as proven Nate is lying and we go to break.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2017, 04:59:51 AM »
We come back from break over at Mogoton tribe with Shay telling Hannah everyone will be voting Izzy. Izzy is talking with Sala about who to vote for as she is getting suspicious she will be voted for. Sala and Shay forming an alliance.

We head off to Tribal council for who will be the first member of each tribe to go with Mogoton the first tribe to visit it. Matt welcomes everyone at Mogoton to the tribal council and they discuss who will be voting for and how difficult it will be to vote for someone.

Voting is now underway for Mogoton. One vote for Hannah, Second vote for Hannah, Third to Izzy, Fourth to Hannah, Fifth vote to Hannah, Sixth vote for Hannah who is voted out. Matt revealed Hannah had a final plea who asked them to not vote a book by it's cover and Matt giving Mogoton flint.

Hannah doesn't understand why she was chosen to leave as we go to break.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2017, 05:09:49 AM »
We come back from break for the Hermosa tribal council as Matt greets Hermosa. Matt asks Nate how he feels about Mogoton stealing from them in the first challenge and Georgia if the tribe is too nice with Matt saying he doesn't believe that Georgia loves the tribe. Shannon says she doesn't think to kindly about Mogoton and says she didn't realise it was heroes vs villains from day one.

Voting is under way and we have the results. Mike casts his vote for Dee saying this is a tribe for heroes not villains. First vote Dee, Second vote Dee, Third vote Dee, Forth vote Barb, Fifth vote Dee, Sixth vote Dee. Dee is voted out of Hermosa tribe. Matt says he did not see that coming as he gives Hermosa a flint. Dee is very upset that she was voted out as we go to break.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2017, 05:17:42 AM »
We return to Hermosa camp for the first night with Shannon confessing she felt sick and it will be like that each time with Hermosa lighting their fire. We head over to Mogoton with them lighting their fire. Tony and Shay confess they didn't want to or expect Hannah to be voted off. Mogoton struggle to light a fire for light.

We go back to Hermosa with Georgia saying she got no sleep. Shannon found a fruit which looks to be rotten and it's slightly rotten. Nate adds some hilarity with eating the fruit from the sack of it.
Over at Mogoton Lou is talking with Izzy who has been sick last night and didn't get any sleep. Some of them feel they voted off the wrong person and it should have been Izzy not Hannah to leave as we go to break.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2017, 05:24:19 AM »
Back from break at Hermosa with Mike giving the team a letter for a challenge invite to reinstate what was once deleted? Over at Mogoton they talk about the challenge and voting Izzy out if they lose the challenge.

Matt welcomes the team to the challenge with Hannah and Dee coming back over? Mogoton looking very surprised and embarrassed. This is Redemption Island. Lose the duel and you are gone for good. Survive and you will live another day on Redemption Island with the winner at some stage rejoining the game. We cut to commercial.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2017, 05:31:10 AM »
Today's duel involve unlocking three locks. The first person to step through the locked door will survive. Mogoton are rooting on Hannah as she gets her first key. Hannah gets the second key while Dee makes a long pole to get her first key. Dee is on her second key and it is down to this. Hannah has two of the locks done then gets the third key and gets it undone with her surviving which means that Dee is out in 16th.

Hannah happy to win and happy to hear her team cheering her on. Dee says she is a survivor superfan but as it turns out she is not a survivor. Dee's time is over. Shay says that there is regret for voting Hannah out and she will go back to Redemption Island and Sala says he has proven herself to the tribe. Matt sends the tribes back to Camp as our first episode ends.

Next time new deals are on the table at Mogoton and Hermosa has talks. Immunity is on the line.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2017, 06:06:16 AM »
Thanks for the update Samual! :tup:

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2017, 06:10:04 AM »
Thanks Samuel for the updates!

WHAT A SHOW! I am loving it and I haven't seen it yet!

2 eliminations in one day! Well, well, well, that's a bit rough don't you think?

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2017, 06:11:08 AM »
Also ugh, I HATE Redemption Island with a passion  :groan:

At least it looks like it can save a favorite because I don't have good vibes with Izzy going far based on that :(

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2017, 06:52:34 AM »
thanks for the updates samual <3 who thinks first day boots are a good idea though, honestly

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2017, 06:54:25 AM »
thanks for the updates samual <3 who thinks first day boots are a good idea though, honestly

All major RTV franchises apparently at one point  :escape

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2017, 12:42:22 PM »
will they be links

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2017, 05:29:42 PM »
will they be links

The only way to watch that I would be able to post is the TVNZ on Demand site but I believe that will likely be geoblocked :(
It's Clobbering Time!