Author Topic: TAR ISRAEL 6 - (HaMerotz LaMillion 6) News, Media & LIVE Sightings *spoilers*  (Read 107146 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
:welcome to RFF T.a22! Yes you are right. We think this is Pekin Express instead. NOT TARI. Moving to the appropriate thread.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
TAR Israel fell under the radar, I wonder where are they now.

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
Actually lost them for a couple of countries early in last season, too

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
IIRC, they film for a bit, then have a pause. Maybe they aren't racing just now?
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline T.a22

• RFF Not So Newbie
Or maybe they are in an underdeveloped country where people don't know The amazing race and don't take pictures or tweet
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 02:13:44 AM by T.a22 »

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
Where on earth are they now?

Offline geographynerd

• RFF Not So Newbie
I wonder if the filming possibly interfered with Ramadan.   ???

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
I wonder if the filming possibly interfered with Ramadan.   ???

They might of STOPPED filming, because of Ramadan. That could be a possibly.

Offline T.a22

• RFF Not So Newbie
You realize they are all jewish...  :knock:

Offline geographynerd

• RFF Not So Newbie
I was only thinking if the locations were predominantly Muslim that not enough would be open.   

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
There's no holidays at the moment, checked the Jewish calendar. Passover was last month and Yom Kippur is in September.

Offline T.a22

• RFF Not So Newbie
I was only thinking if the locations were predominantly Muslim that not enough would be open.   

They can't travel to any Muslim locations. Unless you want to watch "The amazing death".

I'm guessing they are somewhere tropical where no one knows what TAR is

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster

They can't travel to any Muslim locations. Unless you want to watch "The amazing death".

You make a good point. Of the total list of countries they've visited, never any that are predominantly Muslim, suppose that does rule out several countries.

But they did travel to Zanzibar last season, which is.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 12:13:02 PM by Maanca »

Offline T.a22

• RFF Not So Newbie

You make a good point. Of the total list of countries they've visited, never any that are predominantly Muslim, suppose that does rule out several countries.

But they did travel to Zanzibar last season, which is.

That's true but Zanzibar accepts visitors with Israeli stamped passports. Most islamic countries don't. Egypt and Jordan do but I don't think the producers would take such a risk with all those terror organizations like ISIS waiting for some press attention.

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
They can go to Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia, Jordan, Qatar, Bahrain, Azerbaijan, Nigeria and Indonesia

Offline T.a22

• RFF Not So Newbie
They can go to Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia, Jordan, Qatar, Bahrain, Azerbaijan, Nigeria and Indonesia

Yes they can (not Qatar) but no one would take that risk of sending them there...

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook

The true reason most Islamic countries are being boycotted by Israel to prevent travel in those lands as they're part of Arab boycott of Israel in North Africa and the Middle East.

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!

The true reason most Islamic countries are being boycotted by Israel to prevent travel in those lands as they're part of Arab boycott of Israel in North Africa and the Middle East.

Also, for some countries you are not allowed to visit that country (e.g. Saudi Arabia), if you have a Israeli stamp in your passport

Offline T.a22

• RFF Not So Newbie

"being boycotted by Israel" ?Islamic countries aren't being boycotted by Israel. It is very dangerous for Israelis to travel these countries. And most Islamic countries (like 95%) doesn't even accept visitors with Israeli stamped passports. TAR producers would never let them fly to a country where the contestants will be at risk

Offline ovalorange

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Teams were sighted in Cartegena, Colombia about a week ago

Going off Ron's latest IG posts, I'd guess they've already headed off to Africa and possibly beyond.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Could someone who can read Hebrew please update anything of interest? Google translate is ...... :pull

Where are we getting Africa? ???
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
ronshaharכשהצלם שלך חושב שפה זה הקאנטרי .

When your photographer thinks that language is country.

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
Cartagennnnaaaaaa  :conf:

Offline Ran_Michal

• RFF VIP
  • RFF Not So Newbie
    • Michal & Ran

LOL funny translation.
It means: "when your camera man think he is in a country-club"
... makes more sense, right?

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster

LOL funny translation.
It means: "when your camera man think he is in a country-club"
... makes more sense, right?

Glad we have a HaMerotz alumni here who knows the language :)