Author Topic: TAR 29 Ep 7 LIVE SHOW Updates & Commentary! 5/4/17 *read Post 1*  (Read 12221 times)

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR 29 Ep 7 LIVE SHOW Updates & Commentary! 5/4/17 *read Post 1*
« Reply #50 on: May 05, 2017, 03:30:24 PM »
This leg was amazing. Suspense, great tasks and lots of Brooke.  :)

Offline RealityFan11

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #51 on: May 05, 2017, 06:15:04 PM »
lolo arent boring they were utrp cute and they emerged as cpn superstars this leg <3

plus there's nothing funnier than what is clearly the most physical looking team absolutely doing poorly at almost every task :lol:

That's the only upside to them, they're doing so badly, that I'm not that annoyed they're still in it, but I really can't have them at all.  :groan:  They're definitely the luckiest team left, they could've been gone multiple times.

Leg 1 - If they were on the 2nd Flight they could've been in the same situation as Kevin & Jenn.
Leg 2 - If Shamir wasn't such a whinger, and Fran & Jess got an earlier flight, again they could've been sent packing.
Leg 3 - If the ferry had left half an hour earlier they'd have been left behind with S&S.
Leg 6 - Only for that blasted U-Turn, they probably would've been eliminated.
Leg 7 - If Liz did the RB properly, they would've come last, and saved from the NEL.

They're just not my thaaang!  :lol:

I strongly disagree. LoLo are the underdogs of the season but every season has 1 or 2 of those teams and the extra scenes show that they are funny, sweet and get along great. The first two legs of yours is wrong. Leg 1, Liz&Mike, Kevin&Jenn still wouldve gotten more lost. Leg 2 mainly had finishes similar to leg 1. Leg 4, they did get lucky but more so bc they were smart enough to switch at the right time. Leg 6, VanckAshton got lost looking for the detour clue & uturn, and so LoLo finished their detour before V&A finished 1 of them.

Offline cbacbacba1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #52 on: May 06, 2017, 04:19:35 AM »
lolo arent boring they were utrp cute and they emerged as cpn superstars this leg <3

plus there's nothing funnier than what is clearly the most physical looking team absolutely doing poorly at almost every task :lol:

That's the only upside to them, they're doing so badly, that I'm not that annoyed they're still in it, but I really can't have them at all.  :groan:  They're definitely the luckiest team left, they could've been gone multiple times.

Leg 1 - If they were on the 2nd Flight they could've been in the same situation as Kevin & Jenn.
Leg 2 - If Shamir wasn't such a whinger, and Fran & Jess got an earlier flight, again they could've been sent packing.
Leg 3 - If the ferry had left half an hour earlier they'd have been left behind with S&S.
Leg 6 - Only for that blasted U-Turn, they probably would've been eliminated.
Leg 7 - If Liz did the RB properly, they would've come last, and saved from the NEL.

They're just not my thaaang!  :lol:

I strongly disagree. LoLo are the underdogs of the season but every season has 1 or 2 of those teams and the extra scenes show that they are funny, sweet and get along great. The first two legs of yours is wrong. Leg 1, Liz&Mike, Kevin&Jenn still wouldve gotten more lost. Leg 2 mainly had finishes similar to leg 1. Leg 4, they did get lucky but more so bc they were smart enough to switch at the right time. Leg 6, VanckAshton got lost looking for the detour clue & uturn, and so LoLo finished their detour before V&A finished 1 of them.
For leg 6, we do not know who finish the detour first
But you better remember that the rock climb detour is closer to pit-stop

Offline NMC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Formally nmccarroll91 🇮🇪
« Reply #53 on: May 06, 2017, 06:10:50 AM »

In Leg 1, LoLo were on the first flight, and still managed to fall to 8th.  I believe they had seriously bad navigation problems, which production / editors decided not to cover due to Mike Liz / Kevin Jenn.  Had they been on the second flight however, we would've got to see this, and could've resulted in them not finishing the detour either.

Leg 2 had finishes the total opposite of Leg 1  :ascared  The top 2 teams in Leg 2, were near the back in Leg 1, the middle teams all switched placements, and LoLo stayed at the back of the pack.  Like I say, if Fran & Jess had gotten an earlier flight, even the fifth flight, they probably would've survived, and if Shamir had've manned up then LoLo most likely would've been going home.

Vanck & Ashton said they were only 15 minutes behind LoLo when they reached the pitstop, and that was probably due to the time wasted when getting lost.  If they didn't get lost, or U-Turned for that matter, LoLo definitely would've went home.

And just to clarify - Underdog teams are my favourite teams in almost all Seasons, but in this case, I just don't find LoLo that entertaining.  And just because a team is sweet and get along doesn't mean they're good to watch.  They may be great people, but that doesn't justify me wanting them to win. - I'm sure everyone on the race is a great person, but 20 of those great people won't win, and for me, LoLo are in that category.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 06:14:54 AM by NMC »
.... The World is Waiting! ....

Offline violetb1911

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #54 on: May 09, 2017, 01:04:29 AM »
I have to agree - LoLo need to GO!! They are very boring and seldom get involved in any drama. They are always at the back of the pack and usually rely on some other team to get them to the pit-stop. London is still fine (her facial expressions are hilarious!!) but Logan looks so dazed. I wouldn't want Liz and Mike to get out next leg, but I have a bad feeling that a combination of self driving, a speed bump (and presumably a u-turn, a la nicky and kim, Tanner and Josh) might just cause their elimination.
Oh well.
I have a bad feeling that Brooke and Scott are going all the way till the final leg. People who whine a lot usually end up miraculously in like 2nd place on the final leg.

Offline elthemagnifico

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Previously as rafael02
« Reply #55 on: May 09, 2017, 01:44:44 AM »
i'm kinda lazy to write a long though, so direct and short verdict...

this leg was amazingly amazing. I loved the design, the task, Venice, the water taxi drama and the editing at the last minute... it was a package of awesomeness put into 49 minutes of this leg... good job...

but yeah agree with some that this should have been an EL and U-turn leg but still what a reunion in this leg...
what might have been

Offline RealityFan11

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #56 on: May 28, 2017, 02:30:12 PM »

In Leg 1, LoLo were on the first flight, and still managed to fall to 8th.  I believe they had seriously bad navigation problems, which production / editors decided not to cover due to Mike Liz / Kevin Jenn.  Had they been on the second flight however, we would've got to see this, and could've resulted in them not finishing the detour either.

Leg 2 had finishes the total opposite of Leg 1  :ascared  The top 2 teams in Leg 2, were near the back in Leg 1, the middle teams all switched placements, and LoLo stayed at the back of the pack.  Like I say, if Fran & Jess had gotten an earlier flight, even the fifth flight, they probably would've survived, and if Shamir had've manned up then LoLo most likely would've been going home.

Vanck & Ashton said they were only 15 minutes behind LoLo when they reached the pitstop, and that was probably due to the time wasted when getting lost.  If they didn't get lost, or U-Turned for that matter, LoLo definitely would've went home.

And just to clarify - Underdog teams are my favourite teams in almost all Seasons, but in this case, I just don't find LoLo that entertaining.  And just because a team is sweet and get along doesn't mean they're good to watch.  They may be great people, but that doesn't justify me wanting them to win. - I'm sure everyone on the race is a great person, but 20 of those great people won't win, and for me, LoLo are in that category.

I just found out that LoLo actually arrived 6th in Leg 1, but Tara & Joey and Vanck & Ashton got time credits, which caused them to fall, so I feel that they still wouldve survived the next leg, so they deserve less crap than they get