Author Topic: TAR 29 Ep 4 & 5 LIVE SHOW Updates & Commentary! 4/20/17 *read Post 1*  (Read 21450 times)

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
Re: TAR 29 Ep 4 & 5 LIVE SHOW Updates & Commentary! 4/20/17 *read Post 1*
« Reply #125 on: April 20, 2017, 11:49:42 PM »
I wonder when the last time was in the US wherein the team who used the FF didn't win the leg. ???

All the way back in TAR 10  :hoot:
I think Bopper and Mark in TAR 20.
We also had Dennis & Andrew in season 3 eliminated in 9th after the English tanks FF.

10th place, Rachel. TAR 3 had 12 teams, not 11.

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #126 on: April 21, 2017, 12:36:21 AM »
Yay!!! 

Shamir and Sara got eliminated!!! Good riddance!

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #127 on: April 21, 2017, 12:39:33 AM »
I wonder when the last time was in the US wherein the team who used the FF didn't win the leg. ???

We also had Dennis & Andrew in season 3 eliminated in 9th after the English tanks FF.

Okay. TAR20 was the official one, not TAR10.
Well, now we have TAR29 for this. :lol: At least Team Fun sure had fun with the view. Besides, there was no leg prize too.

Offline cbacbacba1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #128 on: April 21, 2017, 01:12:02 AM »

Well, now we have TAR29 for this. :lol: At least Team Fun sure had fun with the view. Besides, there was no leg prize too.
Have they use their express pass
They probably would have win the leg

Just realised this is the first time since TAR21 that the 8th placer get eliminated on Leg 4 (Tar 22 - 28) all have 8th placer eliminated on Leg 5

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #129 on: April 21, 2017, 01:21:50 AM »

Have they use their express pass
They probably would have win the leg

Just realised this is the first time since TAR21 that the 8th placer get eliminated on Leg 4 (Tar 22 - 28) all have 8th placer eliminated on Leg 5

Now that I think of it, yeah. The unused EP would've given them a big lead. Maybe it won't matter since the next leg is on a different country, but we'll see?

8th placer being eliminated on Leg 4 is something I don't like, because that means the first 4 legs are elimination legs. We don't get to see teams so much if they get cut off too early, but someone has to take the boot. :( I even hesitate eliminating teams early in my fanfiction. Maybe having elimination station back would be great. ??? Oh I wish.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #130 on: April 21, 2017, 03:31:59 AM »
Rachel and Platrium --HUGE :tu to you both!! You did an awesome job!!

Wow ...think about it. LONG flight from Tanzania to Norway.

Brutal leg.

And now a KOR? Even if that is mostly for flights no one sleeps well that way. Odd choice.

And a bit puzzled by the FF. FF are generally timed...either the ride there was way long or the safety checks were way long. They should have been able to be a bit ahead...someone must have miscalculated.

We knew the  EP had to be used by leg 5 from an earlier comment...somehow I knew that.

So I am super happy for them that they had such a fun experience, AND didn't miss out on a big prize. IIRC we have lots of flights to Italy, so they shouldn't be much penalized there either.

Overall a really good leg.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Zack.

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #131 on: April 21, 2017, 07:55:22 AM »
Maybe the wind was a factor? It wouldn't be the first time that it played a role in a Fast Forward being carried out (and at least they got to attempt it rather than certain other teams lol)

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #132 on: April 21, 2017, 08:48:41 AM »
Rachel and Platrium --HUGE :tu to you both!! You did an awesome job!!

You're welcome! :grins:
I thought I did horribly, but I guess it wasn't as bad as I thought. :lol:

Offline elthemagnifico

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Previously as rafael02
« Reply #133 on: April 21, 2017, 09:12:46 AM »
I'm lost of getting leg 4 so i will merely review leg 5

Leg 5:
-yas for another visit to Norway (this time new city, Alesund)
-another self driving leg <333
-RB was coll, you had to participate in local's fest by helping them creating a giant crate... With climbing. Really cool RB for sure
- Yes for FF for freaking long time. The task of FF was really standard, but #teamfun didn't get first place was unexpected, good twist tough...
-the detour was solid, especially with troll task. It was really fun task that oriented to details, strategy, and navigation... What a task... Absolutely, the fishing task too was good, required navigation and coordination to get the right bait one...
- i really love how they got to the pitstop, either by car or stair... That climb was so darn hard, and i imagined how hell would be if  i were them... Really good pitstop with the magnificent view...
-the edit was good too, finally we got Phil said all the placement to the team. ..
-Liz and Mike... The bickering was so agitated but intriguing....
- agree with peach, this leg should have been a NEL leg, look how exhausted they were after a long journey from Tanzania to Norway... Odd decision but ok...

Verdict: So far TAR 29 is a solid season... And this leg is why this season is great so far... Still confused about the decision doing KoR than NEL... But overall a very good leg...

I will catch the recap of leg 4 in another day but leg 4 sounds pretty interesting...
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 09:16:10 AM by elthemagnifico »
what might have been

Offline NMC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Formally nmccarroll91 🇮🇪
« Reply #134 on: April 21, 2017, 09:17:50 AM »
What an amazing (Pun Intended), double episode.  The first Leg being an Elimination had me like  :o  - I would've bet my house on it being a NEL, and kudos to the editing team for not giving away Leg 5 was KOR.  :hoot:

This Season definitely has more "Old School" TAR nostalgia than any in recent memory, and I'm loving it.
 :yess:
I kinda like Sara & Shamir though.  :hides  :lol:  Just a pity Brooke got so much help from the other teams.  She's so annoying.  :groan:  And Scott constantly winding her up is getting a bit sickening now.  At least Sara was making the most of her experience.
Tara & Joey winning back-to-back Legs was  :conf:

Overall 2 great Legs, but I really don't like seeing the first 4 Legs being straight Eliminations.  A reason that UB is probably my favourite Season is because there's 2 KOR Legs before Leg 5.  :hoot:

Team Rankings as of Leg 5:
Love: Liz & Mike, Ashton & Vanck
Like: Tara & Joey, Becca & Floyd
Neutral: Matt, Scott, London & Logan
Dislike: Brooke, Redmond

Team Averages as of Leg 5:
Matt & Redmond - 3.2
Tara & Joey - 3.4
Becca & Floyd - 4
Liz & Mike - 4.4
Vanck & Ashton - 4.4
Brooke & Scott - 5.8
London & Logan - 6.2
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 09:23:18 AM by NMC »
.... The World is Waiting! ....

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #135 on: April 21, 2017, 10:14:41 AM »
Finally rewatched Episode 4, and I understood more things now that I put 100% of my attention on the show.

After seeing it clearly, I have to say this leg was really tough! Extremely difficult it was. The detour was challenging one way or another. I would say it was equally difficult, but I guess it really depends on the luck of teams? I'm not sure. We saw Tara & Joey switching from Knock, to Lock, then back to Knock. LoLo switched from Lock to Knock. Even S&S switched from Knock to Lock despite finding 2 out of 3 wooden thingies from the Knock detour. Both sides of the detour stressed out so many teams. Both side of the detour are searching tasks, and the difference once again is the small and large scale of the tasks. This detour gets a perfect rating from me! :hoot:

The roadblock looked simple on live stream. :lol: On TV, it was something else! :o I don't know how my mind tricked me into that. Cutting metal itself needed strength, then it has to be not sharp. Poking the holes take a lot of time and strength too. It was a physical roadblock.

The boat ride from Zanzibar back to Dar Es Salaam was so cool like last time's vice versa. TAR should avoid mid-leg equalizers, but considering how S&S struggled badly with the detour, I guess it was fine. Almost everybody going back to square one at the roadblock was quite a bummer after such a challenging detour that shuffled placements and proved to be not linear, considering that this leg was on the same country as the previous leg. The tasks this leg really did a good job shuffling placements. TAR should have more very difficult tasks on the second leg of the same country.  :hoot:

Now to the teams...

Tara & Joey did fine this leg. They were just lucky with the boat equalizer mid-leg. They were behind S&S for a short time during the Knock detour when S&S had 2 out of 3 while Tara & Joey just switched. Tara on Joey with "Get a new partner." and then with Joey explaining how Tara doesn't have to listen to Joey for whatever he didn't have to say showed how she can handle the team well. This was unlike Sara's case, which I'll discuss later.

Becca & Floyd also did fine this leg. They got help on the detour, which is fine as there was a boat equalizer and that the favor was returned to Brooke & Scott anyway. She said how difficult the roadblock was, yet she just did what she have to do to finish fast. Had Becca not helped Brooke,Team Fun might've gotten 1st, but at least they returned the favor. :hrt:

Liz & Mike should've been 1st had there not been a boat equalizer, but it would've been their 3rd win, so at least the 1st went to someone else. When they were led to the wrong direction, it so happened that there was a sack in yellow-red-yellow. :funny: That was so funny! :funny: Anybody led to that direction who finds a yellow-red-yellow of anything will most likely look for the clue there, no matter what it is. :funny: They made a mess on the whole place, but good thing they knew when to stop. :funny: Liz also figured out the secret compartment quite quick, so I guess their biggest struggle this leg was the Mercury House. :funny: Michael telling Brooke no U-turning after the help was a nice deal. I wonder what will happen on the next W-turn though. ???

Matt & Red at least got some rest from Ashton drama this leg. They had a good eye at the detour seeing what Brooke was doing when she was whispering to Scott about the secret compartments. The roadblock was also smooth for Redmond at least. They didn't have very big struggles. Their confessional about Brooke was quite funny; the one about calming down. :lol: I have to agree with Redmond that the phrase was there for a reason. I guess Brooke was just allergic to the phrase for some reason, probably from her past. ???

LoLo would've gotten 6th-7th this leg had it not been for the boat equalizer. They are by far the most consistent team. They only have 2 different pit stop placements so far. They're one of the teams showing so much struggle in the detour, so they must be really lucky about that equalizer. They've been running on luck mostly. ??? Leg 1, they were lucky to be on flight 1, because they could've ended up like Liz & Mike and/or Kevin & Jenn. Leg 2, they were lucky Shamir struggled with the roadblock and Jessie & Franny were way behind with a later flight. Legs 3 to 5, they're fine in those legs, but they would've been 2nd to the last had some teams not been unlucky (Leg 3), had there not been a boat equalizer (Leg 4), and had some teams not struggled (Leg 5). Still, they're a decent team probably just laying low so that they could not be seen as a threat, which is a strategy that has worked in some seasons. Unfortunately, they're still the most underrated team, but at least they will be remembered for making it halfway through the race.

Vanck & Ashton have a big problem as a team. Why did Vanck pick Ashton of all extroverted-looking people? Well, they're not hiding anything. As Ashton said, she's stuck with Vanck. I guess their greatest struggle this leg was their communication as a team. The detour took some time for them too, but their communication with each other is a bigger problem. Ashton seems to be the more aggressive of the 2, as her decisions are the ones usually followed. Hopefully this team does not result their elimination in self-destruction like Shamir & Sara's.

Brooke & Scott were a real roller coaster from start to Leg 5. It's definitely easy to say that the biggest struggle for them was the roadblock. They're lucky S&S did worse this leg, otherwise they would've been eliminated. Brooke is a mixed bag to me. She had good attention to detail, because she showed that she can do it on the detour. The issue with Scott giving the key to another team at least helped Brooke in a way, so I guess that was destined to happen? :lol: For the roadblock, had she not been so pessimistic, it would've been fine. If I were in Scott's shoes, I would have regretted getting a partner like Brooke. I'm pretty sure even Matt said he doesn't want a partner who easily gives up, so good thing they're not a pair. Brooke at least makes up for the really entertaining quotes so far. :lol: There are times she does not give up, like when she said "Pain is temporary. Elimination is forever." This time though, we got to see a pessimistic side of her. ??? Sad. Hopefully she won't be as pessimistic as she was this leg.

Shamir & Sara barely tolerated each other this leg. They were trying to be patient with each other all throughout the leg. That's not teamwork. :( I realized at some point that Sara took over the team completely, and the reason she used was the incident on Leg 2. Leg 1 was fine for them, as they were the 1st team among the 2nd flight teams to reach the pit stop. Leg 2 would've been fine had Shamir controlled himself. Leg 3 was a struggle for some reason. ??? Leg 4, well Sara blew it this time. She was not listening to Shamir's inputs at all, but that was caused by Shamir on Leg 2, so this went a full cycle that it's both team members' faults that caused them out this leg. :( To add to their communication, which is worse than Vanck & Ashton's, their luck was also poor this leg. Leg 2 was horrible for them, but Leg 4 really pushed them out. When I noticed Sara not listening to Shamir, I was like: "So that's why!" But even if she listened to Shamir, it might not change? I mean, who knows? What has been done has been done, so the detour along with their communication was their biggest struggle this leg. They were not truly happy on their confessionals, so it's really obvious that they were just barely tolerating each other. Oh also, the roadblock site was closing while Shamir was still doing the task. :o Reminds me of Kevin & Jenn, but Phil didn't visit them since Liz & Mike might still get extremely lost. They probably would've taken a forced penalty like Kevin & Jenn had there still been a team getting lost to the pit stop. But no, it was really not their day. :( They had a bad reception overall this season, but still, :torche to both of them for having 1st impressions not be lasting impressions.

I love the transition to darkness. Leg 1 vibes... :colors

Overall, this is my favorite leg so far among the 5 legs. Teams having communicating issues, the difficult detour, the physical roadblock, and other moments altogether made this one of the best legs of the season! :hearts:

Leg 5 review will soon come. I have to watch the corrupted version on YouTube since I don't know where else to look. :groan: AXN Asia will show Episode 5 next week, and I'm not waiting that long just to review the episode.

P.S. From how I'm seeing it, Matt & Red and LoLo are the only remaining teams with no communication issues shown so far.

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #136 on: April 21, 2017, 10:30:11 AM »
i rly loved the detour it felt like old school TAR... deceptively easy tasks difficult in their own way.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #137 on: April 21, 2017, 10:32:44 AM »
Just a random thought: A U-turn on Leg 4 would be evilly brutal. :snicker:
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 10:45:52 AM by Platrium »

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #138 on: April 21, 2017, 10:36:27 AM »
And a bit puzzled by the FF. FF are generally timed...either the ride there was way long or the safety checks were way long.
The helo took off on the south side of Godoy island and dropped them off at Geiranger, 45 crow-miles away (source pano here; that's a Cunard ship, maybe the Queen Elizabeth, over his shoulder), then flew them back to the beginning for the dropzone. I'm guessing they lost 2 hours this way (they took the scenic route, not a straight line).

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #139 on: April 21, 2017, 05:44:42 PM »
And now Red is helping Brooke, geez. If there is no penalty, I'm going to be fairly ticked off.
Why should there have been a penalty? We've seen teams help each other on Roadblocks or even complete them together multiple times before. Leg 1 of TAR 25 immediately springs to mind.

Offline elthemagnifico

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Previously as rafael02
« Reply #140 on: April 21, 2017, 07:45:29 PM »
Leg 5 review will soon come. I have to watch the corrupted version on YouTube since I don't know where else to look. :groan: AXN Asia will show Episode 5 next week, and I'm not waiting that long just to review the episode.

I think we can watch the encore the 2 hours special on sunday in AXN Asia, that's in the schedule...
what might have been

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #141 on: April 22, 2017, 12:34:43 AM »

I think we can watch the encore the 2 hours special on sunday in AXN Asia, that's in the schedule...

I don't see it.  :didimiss:

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #142 on: April 22, 2017, 12:55:24 AM »
And now Red is helping Brooke, geez. If there is no penalty, I'm going to be fairly ticked off.
Why should there have been a penalty? We've seen teams help each other on Roadblocks or even complete them together multiple times before. Leg 1 of TAR 25 immediately springs to mind.

because people only want penalties to happen if its people they dislike *shrugs*

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #143 on: April 22, 2017, 10:59:02 AM »
Ep 4 should have been called I Might Be Deaf After This or anything from Brooke
Ep 5 ???

So annoyed with these lame title quotes!

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #144 on: April 22, 2017, 12:38:01 PM »
Quite literally every sentence that came out of Brooke's mouth was title-worthy :lol:

"Hi, Welcome to Hell"
"Just Gonna Climb in Here and Cry"

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #145 on: April 22, 2017, 06:45:40 PM »
Everyone helping Brooke at the Roadblock reminded me of how insanely frequent helping each other used to be.  I feel like it happened way too many times in the TAR 20's era.  Hopefully teams don't help each other too much anymore...

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #146 on: April 22, 2017, 08:30:04 PM »
In love this season because it feels more competitive. I know people helped Brooke but it's better that last season aha. Contrary to most I like the unlimited Uturns because teams are more likely to play the U-turn because they have no fear of a future need.

Now I want to visit Ålesund even though I was just in Bergen  :funny:

Love: Becca & Floyd // Brooke & Scott
Like : Matt // Tara & Joey // Mike & Liz // Vanck
Okay : London & Logan // Sara
Dislike : Ashton
Hate : Redmond // Shamir

Offline elthemagnifico

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Previously as rafael02
« Reply #147 on: April 22, 2017, 10:34:55 PM »
Finally watched the recap of leg 4 (even though it was jus partial) and here i though about leg 4:

-going to zanzibar...
- the detour was really good. It was so simple but really difficult in own way. Lock require patient and attention in detail, and luck, while door require good navigation and communication.
- going to dar es salaam again with ferry, it made detours are walk-in-plank mode. If you did bad on detour and missed the ferry, the you would be done.
- Rb was simple, yet great and exhausting. Creating that thing using merely ordinary manual tools was a nightmare for not so handy and softy hand...
- pit stop in Coco beach
- Tara and joey won the leg. Sara and shamir eliminated. Their meltdown in detour cost too much...
- the editing was intense too... better than the s11 visit
- teams helping brooke in rb reminds me of TAR 23 vibe, but other than that, it was competitive...

Verdict: this leg was simple, but yet exhausting and very difficult and i really like it...
« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 10:37:56 PM by elthemagnifico »
what might have been

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #148 on: April 23, 2017, 12:54:38 AM »

I don't see it.  :didimiss:

I finally rewatched Ep5, on AXN! I checked the schedule, and I'm sure it was on the right country. AXN's schedule lied to me. :groan: Review coming up!

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #149 on: April 23, 2017, 02:16:49 AM »
Norway leg starts with salmon, some food related to their culture. :colors

I like the fast forward. That view! :colors In addition to that, jumping off from 10,000 feet? The view from that high was so crazy! They were way above the clouds. The fast forward was advantageous to the team who used it, because the team is the least exhausted among all the teams, and they're going to run another leg without an official break. I love the return of the Fast Forward too! :hearts:

The roadblock with the world record was so cool! - largest/tallest/highest bonfire. I wonder how TAR got the footage one week after, but I guess it wasn't that hard to. It's another heights roadblock, but this time it's about climbing up to help with the world record. It's so cool how TAR is able to participate on some world record at least. :wohoo:

The detour is obviously unbalanced, with the teams on troll detour arriving 1st and 2nd, followed by the fast forward team, then the teams from the trolls detour. Although from how I see it, the detour is a choice between a fast but boring task and a fun but tedious task. Tara & Joey and Matt & Red don't even know what they were doing at first, but they just have to look for one of the fishing rods. :noway: It's fast, but boring. On the other hand, the trolls detour seemed really fun with the poem reciting and meeting the trolls, but going around town to collect 6 of them takes a lot of time. I like how that detour is a map-reading detour. I love map-reading! I've been doing that when I was on family vacations for the past few times. :grins: Collecting 6 of them would be so hard to bring around though. I'd say the trolls detour is fun but just challenging.

The Keep-On Racing edit was nice, but watching it a 2nd time, it seems that LoLo's and Matt & Red's parts were short. Also, Phil would usually tell the team who got to the pit stop earlier to stay around and have a chat while they're waiting for the upcoming team nearby. Still, it worked the 1st time, so good job with that edit. :lol:

To the teams...

Tara & Joey did well this leg, but part of it is because they chose the easier detour. Joey had a bit of conflict with Tara this leg. Joey got Aksla, and Tara found another Aksla for another team. They even stayed there for a while because Tara wouldn't believe Joey, but Joey wasn't sure too. They accidentally shared the answer to another team, but at least they got ahead of the other team. Maybe Tara should've listened to Joey right away, but that would not have made a difference I guess. They're going for the W-turn again next leg, so I wonder who their next victim is. I'd probably go for Matt & Red because they're the strongest despite not winning a leg, but maybe Matt & Red would use the 2nd U-turn on Vanck & Ashton. Ooh, possibilities!

Matt & Red did well too this leg, like every leg actually, which is why they get high placements every leg. They are the team with the least struggles, both in tasks and between each other. They only seemed lost during the detour, but they were lucky Tara didn't trust what Joey had on his mouth. :lol: They would've switched or reread the clue had Joey not helped them. Still, the roadblock was good for Matt, as it was a climbing detour, and snowboarding has a lot of heights iinm.

Becca & Floyd taking the Fast Forward was a nice move for them. They didn't even have to use the Express Pass, so that's counted as wasted this season, which is fine given the scenario. :yess: Although if Seth & Olive had the EP as a Leg 1 prize, Team Fun might not even be here doing the FF. Anyway, glad they got a nice view of Alesund and glad they were the least exhausted team, because that means they are likely to have the most energy at the start of the next leg. :hoot:

Vanck & Ashton didn't have a major conflict this leg, so that's nice. Shamir & Sara's team communication was worse than Vanck & Ashton's, so that shows how they're still here by this leg. I'd say they did fine this leg, and they were actually the 1st one at the pit stop among the teams who did the trolls detour. They were using the car during the detour, but was that allowed? Some tasks allow it, but I don't have the clue, so I won't know for sure.

LoLo did fine this leg. They're still the most underrated team, sadly. I don't really have much to say about them for Leg 5.

Brooke & Scott did okay too. It's really funny how Scott is doing the roadblocks that he doesn't like and Brooke is also doing the roadblocks she doesn't like. :lol: What was their deal with roadblocks? They're so messed up in terms of roadblocks. It's nice how this team gets help from other teams from time to time, and I guess it's not that bad since not all the teams are helping each other. They just have a solidified alliance with LoLo and Team Fun.

Liz & Mike did well for the past 3 legs after arriving last on the 1st leg. What happened!? I can tell that their weakness is on directions. Leg 1 was self-driving, and Leg 5 too, and they did horribly in both legs that require a lot of directions. Maybe that's why they chose the Lock detour on Leg 4. I think Liz should've listened to Mike when he said he wants to do kayaking. That's not only faster, but it requires little to no directions that they have to fight over. Unfortunately, this team's communication with each other is deteriorating. :( Good thing for them they were told to keep on racing at the end of the leg. They got to the lighthouse in last place too, so it's really easy to tell that directions is this team's main weakness.

Since this is a zero-hour pit stop, teams who went up Mount Aksla on foot have to run back down to their car then go to the airport. :ascared Or maybe, they can take a cab to the airport? I guess we'll see. Vanck & Ashton, Becca & Floyd, and Liz & Mike are the only teams with their vehicles near them, so those teams should have a little advantage over the other teams.

Overall, Leg 5 delivered! :hoot: I like the previous leg more because of the more challenging tasks, but this leg was neatly designed too. I can't wait for episodes with W-turns as always.