The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Canada

TAR Canada 5: Speculation & Discussion of SPOILERS

(1/66) > >>

georgiapeach:
This thread is the WORKZONE of our spoilers.

This is where ALL the spoiler discussion of the TARC5 race goes, NOT in the LIVE thread. It is where we try to thrash out what the LIVE sightings mean.

As always, per RFF's practices, we do not spoil the start location (if known) or any teams until it is believed that the teams are safely underway. We would never want to put a team in jeopardy or cause them distress or interfere with the actual running of the race. Info on future legs may also occasionally be protected for those reasons. But if you have info to share beforehand , we would love to know, so please PM or email me! Spoilers are treasured!

This thread will be opened once the race is beginning. NO POSTING UNTIL WE HAVE LIVE SIGHTINGS PLEASE.

TheBayAreaGuy:
Due to 2017 being Canada's 150th Anniversary, expect to see a lot of more historical monuments and patriotism tasks. Just pure speculation that there might be even less international legs.

gamerfan09:

--- Quote from: TheBayAreaGuy on April 26, 2017, 09:31:07 PM ---Due to 2017 being Canada's 150th Anniversary, expect to see a lot of more historical monuments and patriotism tasks. Just pure speculation that there might be even less international legs.

--- End quote ---

Yup :res:

WindsorSue:

--- Quote from: gamerfan09 on April 26, 2017, 09:43:46 PM ---
--- Quote from: TheBayAreaGuy on April 26, 2017, 09:31:07 PM ---Due to 2017 being Canada's 150th Anniversary, expect to see a lot of more historical monuments and patriotism tasks. Just pure speculation that there might be even less international legs.

--- End quote ---

Yup :res:

--- End quote ---

I wouldn't assume that at all. Can't be any less than last year imo.  :escape

BourkieBoy:

--- End quote ---

Please let there be international legs! I know that it's the 150th anniversary, but why dont they go to places CONNECTED to Canada? Thoughts? 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version