Author Topic: S34: Ep 8: "There's A New Sheriff In Town" (4/19, 2 HRS)  (Read 6056 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: S34: Ep 8: "There's A New Sheriff In Town" (4/19, 2 HRS)
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2017, 08:54:39 PM »
Debbie plays her Exile advantage and goes to use her extra vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2017, 08:55:07 PM »
No HII played!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2017, 08:56:12 PM »
Ozzy
Zeke
Sierra

??

Ozzy

zeke
Zeke

3/3 O vs Z

4/4 O vs z

OZZy

OZZY omg
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2017, 09:00:55 PM »
Preview:

Gloves are off

Andrea doesn't trust Zeke

Ozzy, this has changed me in ways I will never forget, so thankful for it!

See y'all tomorrow night for a TWO HOR AMAZING RACE!!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2017, 12:20:53 PM »
I really like Ozzy's game this time round.

And what the hell, two alliances pitting themselves against each other and my goddesses Cirie and Andrea are at the bottom?

And how did Zeke went up my totem pole one week ago and went all the way to the bottom this week???? Ew.

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2017, 12:46:21 PM »
Zeke did pretty awful this week tbh. :/

So easy to realise he is seeking power as last time. I think with so many big players you have to be much more cautious and not be obvious. Cannot understand why some of them are seeking for visibility and power when that will surely get you the boot in a season of good players...

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2017, 05:09:15 AM »
Just some thoughts

1. Andrea's strength and determination to play a hard game each and every time, especially with her attempt at Immunities
But I think she should really take a step back. People are threatened by her. I understand that the way she talks can be condescending and I don't blame Zeke at being paranoid/left out of loop

2. Aubry
I heard she played a hard game the previous time, but this time round she has been unimpressive. IDK?

3. Brad - Impressed with how he's keeping his alliance in the loop and close to him, and managed to do something that Andrea can't, to take a step back and let things unfold.. but is actually the ultimate mastermind?

4. Sierra - Totally impressed with her game play this time. Though she's against Cirie, BUT who cares because just doesn't mean she's in the majority alliance means we must be against her. She deserved her safety net by playing hard this time. I'm sure if she didn't win, she has won herself a third chance.

5. Cirie - Has her back against the wall again and again and again, but survived each week again and again and again... I'm impressed with Cirie as usual. Her prep talk on the beach with Michaela was one of the best ever.

6. Debbie - Ew, go home deluded woman.

7. Michaela - Certainly entertaining, but gosh... Cirie is right. You just got to control your mouth and emotions! Nobody likes negative vibes! She would have survived well on Nicaragua. But not on an Allstars season.

8. Tai - Tai is entertaining. But I don't like Tai. Tai seems sketchy to me and IDK why.

9. Troyzan - Again, such a mild game play this time and I would like to see him do something!!!

10. Sarah - PLEASE DO SOMETHING???

11. Zeke - Trying too hard....

12. Ozzy - One of his better game play yet. He attempted to play a social game but did it too late.
https://parade.com/564581/joshwigler/survivor-game-changers-ozzy-lusth-exit-interview/

13. Hali - I like Hali but I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS HER ROLE EACH TIME. Why is she even targeted. She was so unapproachable until Cirie didn't even bother to recruit her into an alliance.