Just some thoughts
1. Andrea's strength and determination to play a hard game each and every time, especially with her attempt at Immunities
But I think she should really take a step back. People are threatened by her. I understand that the way she talks can be condescending and I don't blame Zeke at being paranoid/left out of loop
I heard she played a hard game the previous time, but this time round she has been unimpressive. IDK?
3. Brad - Impressed with how he's keeping his alliance in the loop and close to him, and managed to do something that Andrea can't, to take a step back and let things unfold.. but is actually the ultimate mastermind?
4. Sierra - Totally impressed with her game play this time. Though she's against Cirie, BUT who cares because just doesn't mean she's in the majority alliance means we must be against her. She deserved her safety net by playing hard this time. I'm sure if she didn't win, she has won herself a third chance.
5. Cirie - Has her back against the wall again and again and again, but survived each week again and again and again... I'm impressed with Cirie as usual. Her prep talk on the beach with Michaela was one of the best ever.
6. Debbie - Ew, go home deluded woman.
7. Michaela - Certainly entertaining, but gosh... Cirie is right. You just got to control your mouth and emotions! Nobody likes negative vibes! She would have survived well on Nicaragua. But not on an Allstars season.
8. Tai - Tai is entertaining. But I don't like Tai. Tai seems sketchy to me and IDK why.
9. Troyzan - Again, such a mild game play this time and I would like to see him do something!!!
10. Sarah - PLEASE DO SOMETHING???
11. Zeke - Trying too hard....
12. Ozzy - One of his better game play yet. He attempted to play a social game but did it too late.https://parade.com/564581/joshwigler/survivor-game-changers-ozzy-lusth-exit-interview/
13. Hali - I like Hali but I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS HER ROLE EACH TIME. Why is she even targeted. She was so unapproachable until Cirie didn't even bother to recruit her into an alliance.