Author Topic: TAR 29: Ep 4 "Another One Bites the Dust" 4/20 (1st of 2 Eps!) SPECIAL TIME 9 pm  (Read 3292 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
SO Scott and Brooke change Detours? ???
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Some PRESS PICS!

« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 05:26:01 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
DDP is Mercury House

If we're talking about Freddie Mercury's house, that's not the real place. The house were he grown up while living in Stone Town was a couple blocks away from there. This place is only for the tourists.  (I did a Zanzibar leg for my second game and I did a research about where was the location of his home. In fact, I remember one documentary where locals told the makers that Mercury House is a "created turist attraction"). 
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains--however improbable--must be the truth." --Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
DDP is Mercury House

If we're talking about Freddie Mercury's house, that's not the real place. The house were he grown up while living in Stone Town was a couple blocks away from there. This place is only for the tourists.  (I did a Zanzibar leg for my second game and I did a research about where was the location of his home. In fact, I remember one documentary where locals told the makers that Mercury House is a "created turist attraction"). 

Cap 12 and the sign is what I saw...you are much better informed!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Love the rare sighting of production in cap 17
RFF's Golden Rule: