The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Areas of the US TAR SHOULD Visit

(1/3) > >>

Mandoli:
I know there was a thread that got into some sort of discussion regarding underused and never-used start/finish cities in the US.

Not going to put this in the wishlist thread, because I don't think this is "wishlist" worthy. There are plenty of cities that TAR hasn't been to yet in the States. (Family edition not included.) Any particular areas that the race should go to?

Here's the obligatory "Boston and/or New England in general" vote.

Pi/:
- Houston: America's fourth largest city.
- Philadelphia: America's fifth largest city.
- Atlanta: the TAR 19 visit wasn't that great; also, it has the world's largest airport.
- Nashville/Memphis: Music history and Southern culture.
- Boston: Historical city, especially with the American Revolution.
- Baltimore: Major seaport and historical city.
- Colorado: Has amazing scenery, the Mile High City, and the US's sixth largest airport.
- Puerto Rico: Hasn't been visited for ten years. It could be interesting to see teams have a language barrier on the final leg, plus, it's a beautiful island.

Jimmer:
I would like to deviate away from the idea of cities and I would like to see a finale leg in rural America and do like farming tasks or chores. I think that it would be cool to go to a small town that many people may not have even heard of. Although budget might be an issue to get teams from airports to rural areas, I think it would be a good change in pace.

BourkieBoy:
North and South Dakota!

As their even been a team from there???

Mandoli:

--- Quote from: Jimmer on March 27, 2017, 09:07:08 PM ---I would like to deviate away from the idea of cities and I would like to see a finale leg in rural America and do like farming tasks or chores. I think that it would be cool to go to a small town that many people may not have even heard of. Although budget might be an issue to get teams from airports to rural areas, I think it would be a good change in pace.

--- End quote ---

This is a great idea. If TAR can start outside of a major city (Boston), they can finish outside of one. Plus, TPTB can find tasks to suit the leg perfectly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version