Author Topic: TAR 29 EP 1"We're Coming For You, Phil!" Season Premiere! March 30 10PM  (Read 7736 times)

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR 29 EP 1"We're Coming For You, Phil!" Season Premiere! March 30 10PM
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2017, 07:57:36 PM »
Your humble correspondent (below). I didn't give much thought to my clothes because I figured it would be a quick in-and-out, but the race start just dragged on and on and even hunched down on the sidewalk my ridiculous "Farmer John" outfit--coveralls and a big straw hat--erased my invisibility and Shamir "made" me.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2017, 09:14:59 PM »
:funny: 
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2017, 02:02:41 PM »
The Amazing Race - Season Premiere (Sneak Peek)

HE AMAZING RACE returns this season with a race unlike any before. In a brand new twist, all 22 Racers are complete strangers who will meet on the starting line. Before 'GO,' Racers will immediately compete in a challenge that will determine the order for picking a Teammate, based on nothing but first impressions. These new pairs of Teammates will then have mere moments to learn their traveling companion's name before beginning a race around the world that will span 9 countries, 17 cities and 36,000 miles. The new season of the 10-time Emmy Award-winning series premieres on a new date and time, Thursday, March 30 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/ECh-bN5nGY8" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/ECh-bN5nGY8</a>