Author Topic: TAR 29: Floyd Pierce  (Read 4458 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
TAR 29: Floyd Pierce
« on: March 15, 2017, 06:49:07 AM »
Biography

Hometown: Highlands Ranch, Colo.
Current occupation: College Student

Describe what you do: I study applied math and economics at the University of Colorado at Boulder. I also served as a drum major of CU’s marching band for the past three years.

3 words to describe you: Optimistic, driven and juicy.

Favorite hobbies: Anything musical, hiking, baseball, watching The Walking Dead or The Amazing Race, attending college sporting events and everything related to The Lion King.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Either winning a full-ride scholarship to college or being a cast member on The Amazing Race.

What scares you most about traveling? I don’t have a great sense of direction, so I’m most worried about getting completely lost in a foreign land.

What excites you most about traveling? Getting to see the world! I’ve never been outside of the country, so experiencing different cultures will be awesome. I’m also excited to put myself in situations that the average human would never find themselves in.

What qualities do you hope your partner has? I’m looking for someone who can stay positive in any situation. I want someone who understands that the race will not be a smooth ride, and they must be able to keep calm in the most stressful times.

What qualities will be hard for you to put up with in a partner? Someone who gives up easily.

What do you think will be the biggest challenge you and your teammate face? I feel like my partner may underestimate me because I’m one of the youngest racers, so it’s possible that I’ll have to prove myself to them early on.

What country and place would you most like to visit and why? Definitely Italy. It has a rich arts and music culture and pasta is my favorite food.

What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? Being on this show is my biggest dream, so I just hope to push myself harder than I ever have before and enjoy the ride!

Follow on Twitter and Instagram: @Floydjp3
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 11:58:08 AM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: TAR 29: Floyd Pierce
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2017, 06:49:21 AM »
saved
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2017, 09:23:00 AM »
Meet Floyd Pierce From The Amazing Race Season 29

Watch college student Floyd Pierce talk about his silver spoon upbringing, his greatest achievements, and what he's looking for in his ideal Race partner.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/RDtJw0xzGBk" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/RDtJw0xzGBk</a>

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2017, 10:55:30 AM »
He was absolutely trying his best. :( Sad to see him go, but he went down with a fight at least! :hoot:

Offline elthemagnifico

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Previously as rafael02
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2017, 01:00:14 PM »
he might messed the rb that cost the elimimnation, but instead opting for 4 hour penalty, he tried 3 times until he fatigued... what a determination <33
what might have been

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2017, 01:31:34 PM »
I loved Floyd and Becca...what a wonderful team and a great new friendship. I love their determination and the fact that they ARE Team Fun!! Seeing someone wholeheartedly enjoy every single minute of the race is WHY this remains the best show around!

#TeamFun love!!

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2017, 06:34:30 PM »
Part 2 of #TeamFun

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2017, 12:38:49 PM »
The youngest contestant of S.29, 21 years of age. Their determination is undeniable. Team Fun all the way till their elimination.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2017, 06:47:35 PM »
He had to wait until age 21 to apply, but there's been a couple of 19-year-olds (Cole Labrant, Zac Sunderland). Apparently if they want the person enough to recruit, TPTB makes exceptions.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2017, 12:30:57 AM »
If you run with a parent the age limit is lower.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2017, 01:29:51 AM »
It's definitely better than getting eliminated from a lost passport, haha.

Oh yeah! That would've been a more dull elimination.

Team Fun for all-stars! :hoot:

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2017, 10:29:49 AM »
Post-Finale interview!

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/DbDn-6v4y1E" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/DbDn-6v4y1E</a>