Author Topic: TAR 29: Logan Bauer  (Read 6006 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
TAR 29: Logan Bauer
« on: March 15, 2017, 06:38:15 AM »
Biography

Hometown: Navarre, Fla.
Current occupation: Orthopedic Device Representative       

Describe what you do: Provide technical product and procedural support to surgeons and hospital staff during orthopedic surgery.   

3 words to describe you: Determined, gregarious and principled.   

Favorite hobbies: Olympic weightlifting, hiking, CrossFit, fishing and socializing.   

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Making my family proud by creating my own path in life and enjoying each day to the fullest.   

What scares you most about traveling? Having never traveled outside of the United States, my biggest fear is being ignorant to the cultures and customs of other countries I visit and offending anyone.   

What excites you most about traveling? Learning about life in other parts of the world and immersing myself in the cultures that I’ve never experienced before!   

What qualities do you hope your partner has? Positive, confident, level-headed, physically fit and no ego. 

What qualities will be hard for you to put up with in a partner? Self-absorbed, unappreciative, melodramatic and out of shape.   

What do you think will be the biggest challenge you and your teammate face? The biggest challenge will be facing the unknowns of the race without being familiar with each other’s personalities.   

What country and place would you most like to visit and why? I would love to visit Ireland or Fiji! Both places are uniquely beautiful and completely different than anywhere I’ve visit before.   

What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? Finishing the race is my biggest goal because it means I’ll have made it around the world in my first venture outside of the U.S., and I hope to make lifelong friends along the way!

Follow on Twitter and Instagram: @loganrbauer
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 12:05:28 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: TAR 29: Logan Bauer
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2017, 06:38:26 AM »
saved
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2017, 09:34:53 AM »
Meet Logan Bauer From The Amazing Race Season 29

Watch medical device sales rep Logan Bauer discuss his physical transformation over the years, why he's hoping for co-ed teams, and how far he'll go to win this season.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/YcdOvXiZjHA" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/YcdOvXiZjHA</a>

Offline Theo

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • 2020 mood
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2017, 05:55:58 AM »
daily lolo love
TAR Jeopardy Revival: here

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2017, 08:56:19 AM »

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2017, 03:40:15 AM »
ZzzzzzZZzZZZzzzzzZZZZzzzz........ Ho-Hum

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster

Offline elthemagnifico

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Previously as rafael02
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2017, 05:29:40 AM »
They (LoLo) may be the teams that seems bland because they don't want to create or involve in drama, or they are under edited...

But personally, i like their personality trough the race, they rarely bicker each other and keep up the positiveside way... they are a cute team
what might have been

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2017, 07:06:31 AM »
He and Sara are dating  :bunny

Offline Genius

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2017, 12:00:30 PM »
Team Lolo are basically Kris and Jon, but with bad placements each leg.

They are a very cute team and I am very glad they made it to the F3. But we all know they had no shot at winning.