Author Topic: TAR 29: Jessie Shields  (Read 3934 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
TAR 29: Jessie Shields
« on: March 15, 2017, 06:34:25 AM »
Biography

Hometown: Howland, Ohio
Current Occupation: K-9 Police Officer at Youngstown Police Department in Youngstown, Ohio.

Describe what you do: I do drug and gun interdiction and respond to priority calls for service: burglaries, robberies, homicides, alarm drops.

3 words to describe you: Positive, happy and extrovert.

Favorite hobbies: Bench pressing, squatting and dead lifting. I also enjoy shooting guns and sleeping.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? The accomplishment I am most proud of is becoming Youngstown Police Department's first female K-9 handler.

What scares you most about traveling? What scares me the most about traveling is reading maps.

What excites you most about traveling? What excites me the most about traveling is seeing the world and experiencing different cultures.

What qualities do you hope your partner has? I hope my partner is a male, can read a map and isn't emotional...because I am as emotional as 15 women put together.

What qualities will be hard for you to put up with in a partner? It would be difficult for me to be a partner with someone who is negative.

What do you think will be the biggest challenge you and your teammate face? I think the biggest challenges my partner and I will face will be the traveling itself due to language barriers, deciding whether to take a taxi or a bus and reading foreign maps.

What country and place would you most like to visit and why? I would most like to visit Italy because of the history, culture and of course food.

What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? Other than winning one million dollars, I hope to accomplish breaking out of my comfort zone. Traveling, especially without a phone or GPS, has never been a strong suit of mine.

Follow on Instagram: @JessieLynnShields
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 12:04:03 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: TAR 29: Jessie Shields
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2017, 06:34:34 AM »
saved
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2017, 09:44:29 AM »
Meet Jessica Shields From The Amazing Race Season 29

Watch 27-year-old canine unit cop Jessica Shields discuss her sheltered background, passion for basketball, and where her confidence comes from.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/fQMczAjK_wI" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/fQMczAjK_wI</a>

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2017, 11:00:03 AM »
I wonder if she and/or Francesca were recruited. 

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2017, 12:01:32 AM »
I love her and Francesca's positivity.