The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR 29: London Kaye

(1/8) > >>

georgiapeach:
Biography

Hometown: New York
Current occupation: Street Artist

Describe what you do: I am a street artist and entrepreneur living in Brooklyn, N.Y. Everything I create is crocheted and made of yarn. I work with big brands and companies around the world. I have crocheted everything from a school bus in a national Gap commercial to the largest crochet billboard in Times Square!

3 words to describe you: Adventurous, creative and positive.

Favorite hobbies: Crochet and ballet.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? I am the most proud of the crochet billboard I created in Time Square for Miller Lite Beer. It was 50 feet by 25 feet and I only had three weeks to get it done!

What scares you most about traveling? What scares me about traveling is getting lost in a city where I do not speak the language.

What excites you most about traveling? I am most excited to travel and completely immerse myself into the world around me.

What qualities do you hope your partner has? I hope my partner is easy to get along with, strong and, most importantly, drives a stick shift.

What qualities will be hard for you to put up with in a partner? I will not be able to put up with any drama. Please no crying.

What do you think will be the biggest challenge you and your teammate face? I think the biggest challenge we will face is learning how to work together on the fly.

What country and place would you most like to visit and why? I would like to visit Cuba. I love all of the bright colors and art!

What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? I hope to accomplish a greater understanding of people around the world. I am excited to learn from everyone I meet and get to know what everyday life is like thousands of miles away from home.

Follow on Twitter: @london_kaye
Follow on Instagram: @madebylondon

georgiapeach:
saved

RealityFreakWill:
Meet London Kaye From The Amazing Race Season 29

Watch artist and LA native London Kaye talk about her amazing career, competing with a stranger, and what she hopes might come out of the experience.

https://www.youtube.com/v/Dfsf_hd1uiA

RaceUntilWeDie:
London has a recap of Episode 1 posted on YouTube.  She seems really different off the Race...

On the Race she's really bubbly and happy (not a bad thing!) and in the video she's really laidback and chill (again, not a bad thing).  Just interesting to see how portrays herself differently on the show.

Marionete:
Am I the only one getting vibes that she fancies Logan? :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version