Author Topic: TAR 29: Olive Beauregard  (Read 3362 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
TAR 29: Olive Beauregard
« on: March 15, 2017, 06:17:59 AM »
Biography

Hometown: Providence, Rhode Island
Current occupation: Firefighter

Describe what you do: I joined the ranks of the Providence Fire department at age 21. I work on Engine Company 3 which is one of the busiest fire trucks in the country. As a firefighter, I am also an EMT and respond to various emergency calls, including medical emergencies, car accidents and structure fires.

3 words to describe you: Driven, tenacious and spirited.

Favorite hobbies: My favorite hobbies include spending time with my dogs, snowboarding, being a beach bum in the summer time and, of course, wining and dining with my friends.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Joining the ranks of the Providence Fire Department.

What scares you most about traveling? What scares me most is not knowing where I could be traveling to.

What excites you most about traveling? The most exciting thing about traveling to me is having the opportunity to experience other cultures throughout the world.

What qualities do you hope your partner has? I hope my partner is as determined and strong willed as myself, but at the same time has a funny lighthearted side.

What qualities will be hard for you to put up with in a partner? Having a partner who gives up easily when things get tough or has a negative attitude.

What do you think will be the biggest challenge you and your teammate face? I think the biggest challenge is going to be learning how to work well with one another immediately, going from being complete strangers to relying on one another as we race around the world.

What country and place would you most like to visit and why? I have always wanted to visit the Galapagos Islands. Mainly for its unique wildlife and beauty.

What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? Running the race to me is the opportunity of a lifetime, challenging myself on a new level, both mentally and physically, while seeing various parts of the world. I hope to walk away from the experience with lifelong friends, new skills and a deeper sense of self ability.

Follow on Twitter: @Olivejeann
Follow on Instagram: @olivejeann
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 12:21:32 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: TAR 29: Olivia Beauregard
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2017, 06:19:07 AM »
saved
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: TAR 29: Olivia Beauregard
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2017, 09:40:31 AM »
Meet Olive Beauregard From The Amazing Race Season 29

Watch Providence, Rhode Island firefighter Olive Beauregard discuss her blue-collar background, what her ideal partner would be like, and why she's not a quitter.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Tgjzig1E1DA" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Tgjzig1E1DA</a>

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
RFF's Golden Rule: