Author Topic: Newbies Doomed?  (Read 3353 times)

Offline Bing987

• RFF Newbie
Newbies Doomed?
« on: March 21, 2017, 06:57:21 PM »
So, like every other Reality season of vets versus newbies, the newbies crumble and immediately begin to pick each other off. As Sindy says, "Well, that was easy."

Now in the minority, I expect that newbies will be picked off for the next three or four evictions. Then, the remaining ones may be saved until the final five.

Why are newbies so star-struck with the returning players? Why can't they ever stick together and eliminate the real threats?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: Newbies Doomed?
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2017, 07:13:22 PM »
:welcome: to RFF Bing!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2017, 09:42:48 PM »
I haven't been watching the live feeds or reading updates since the nomination ceremony, but I feel like this season has been evolving away from newbies vs. veterans, I think there are definitely splits in the veterans and I doubt that they will all stick together. I think alliances and complex relationships will form between the newbies and veterans that it makes it not straightforward newbies vs. veterans.

As for other seasons, I feel like when veterans play against newbies, veterans are so insistent to make alliances to keep the target away from them, and I think newbies are fine joining them because it gives them protection as well. I also feel like these alliances don't really run deep into the game and veterans start to turn on each other. Big Brother is very complex and if a newbie plays it well, they can beat a veteran. I don't think it is a matter of being star-stuck, just people playing strategic games.

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2017, 12:06:46 PM »
lmao @ this looking back (remember when we all thought this)
I'm baaaaaack!