Author Topic: The Mole Dutch 17  (Read 4437 times)

Offline HavaDrPepper

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: The Mole Dutch 17
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2017, 05:25:56 PM »
So fossil-racer, are you still thinking that person is the Mole?

I've really enjoyed watching each episode.  I think a different person is the Mole with your guess as a close second.  Can't wait to see who it is!

Offline fossil-racer

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Why am I being subtitled?
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2017, 07:16:00 PM »
So fossil-racer, are you still thinking that person is the Mole?

I've really enjoyed watching each episode.  I think a different person is the Mole with your guess as a close second.  Can't wait to see who it is!

I like this season; I'm curious to know who the mole is because it could be anyone. The editing doesn't blatantly give it away like a few other seasons.

My suspect, HavaDrPepper, is no longer Diederick. I'm going with Immanuelle. She is fanatical which makes want to believe its not her but there are a couple incidents that stood out to me that could point to her as the mole.

1 In episode 3, she didn't want to be treasurer. The mole doesn't want the money.
2 In episode 6, she starting the bidding war and eventually gave up.
3 In episode 7, she called in 2 of the lower amounts.

She's my top suspect (tunnel vision?  :funny:).
She really plays up being a fan but is she actually playing a double role?
I don't think its her but I can see it be possible.
(On the last test, I don't think anyone suspected her, if I remember correctly, which is interesting.)

2. Sanne
3. Diederick
4. Jochem - I don't think he is the mole. Too fanatical and obvious. He's a hot mess in the tasks. I'd be surprised if its him.
5. Thomas - I'd be surprised if he is the mole.
Amazing race canada 2 3 4
Hope for the best Expect the worst

Offline HavaDrPepper

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2017, 06:01:16 PM »
Hmmm....

Lots of good points there.  It has been many years since I've watched The Mole so I have actually forgotten a lot of that stuff.  Maybe I should watch all the episodes again with your points in mind.

I have had thoughts about Immanuelle as well although Thomas is the one I was thinking... just because he seems so unlikely!

Offline fossil-racer

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Why am I being subtitled?
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2017, 12:54:14 PM »
Hmmm....

Lots of good points there.  It has been many years since I've watched The Mole so I have actually forgotten a lot of that stuff.  Maybe I should watch all the episodes again with your points in mind.

I have had thoughts about Immanuelle as well although Thomas is the one I was thinking... just because he seems so unlikely!

I think you got the mole. Can't wait for finale!
Amazing race canada 2 3 4
Hope for the best Expect the worst

Offline Ray!

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • ImANewUser Productions
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2017, 08:57:24 PM »
I'm ready for Sanne to be crowned winner / Mole (I really don't think she's the runner-up) in less than 24 hours
I'm baaaaaack!

Custom Search