Author Topic: Hunted FINALE SPOILERS: screencap analysis *caution!*  (Read 49339 times)

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Hunted FINALE SPOILERS: screencap analysis *caution!*
« on: February 22, 2017, 08:03:11 PM »
Okay the finale is up so here's some spec about a potential result spoiler that I picked up way earlier in the season:

Show content
This was from English & Stephen's Instagram.

Notice the comment about Riley Farms?

It's actually a location in FLORIDA.

http://listings.findthecompany.com/l/1919182/Riley-Farms-in-Paisley-FL

There was mention of a team being in Florida in the "How did they do it" thread.

Ergo, either English & Stephen travel all the way to Florida to hide or they're en-route to the finish line.
Show content
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 01:31:52 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: Hunted FINALE SPOILERS: screencap analysis
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2017, 10:39:29 PM »
Okay the finale is up so here's some spec about a potential result spoiler that I picked up way earlier in the season:

Show content

There was mention of a team being in Florida in the "How did they do it" thread.

Ergo, either English & Stephen travel all the way to Florida to hide or they're en-route to the finish line.
Show content
Show content
Were they in FL during that tropical storm?? And I don't think there is a "Finish Line" per se...
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2017, 10:43:12 PM »

Show content

Show content
Show content
Were they in FL during that tropical storm?? And I don't think there is a "Finish Line" per se...

Show content
They were not. And there is a finish line, the recent episode in the intro showed seaplanes departing (and UK has teams make their way to an "escape rendezvous" when, upon arriving, you are already a winner.

It was a private plane on Season 1 and a speedboat on Season 2.)

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2017, 04:55:07 AM »
It appears that the US version works differently.

On the UK, there was an 'extraction point' the fugitives would be instructed to head to and to arrive on the final day.

Here, it appears they make their way to a laptop somewhere and receive instructions. They can choose what mode of transportation to escape in. The second option is blurred out but it looks to be a private plane.

Winner Hint Spoiler:

Show content

The seaplane is shown departing. The team that picks the seaplane escape route WON.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2017, 01:13:11 PM »
Blue Ridge Lake and the copper basin bank are in NE Georgia. Last location of Immad and Aaarif?? ???

How are you guessing which plane arrives first? ??? Seaplane being shown may not be definitive.

We don't know if all the teams are seeing all the choices and choose the one closest to them.

Does look like a 2 team finale perhaps though.

« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 01:24:21 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2017, 01:25:35 PM »
Spoiler tags no longer needed for THIS thread.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2017, 09:02:21 PM »
How are you guessing which plane arrives first? ??? Seaplane being shown may not be definitive.

I'm not saying the plane arrives first, I'm just saying that because the plane is shown departing it means that the team that chooses the 'seaplane' option most likely ends up being one of the winners, since the CBS site does say $250,000 EACH.

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Hunted FINALE SPOILERS: screencap analysis *caution!*
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2017, 09:18:59 PM »
Some potential spoilers of fugitives on the finale:

Aarif & Immad's suspected location is in Florida.

English & Stephen are seen asking to pick her up at "Berry Funeral Homes", this happens to be in Georgia. The location also matches with the location the hunters are running to in the promo.

Now, from Berry Funeral Home to the bank in the Georgia finish line, it would be nearly 2 and a half hours away.

Show content

Now, I am unsure about this, and it 100% spec, but considering that English & Stephen were potentially sighted in Florida as well, it is likely that they do NOT head to the Georgia seaplane escape route and them in Florida is later, meaning they evade capture in Georgia and ditch their car, considering they called for a friend to pick them up.

With that said, Aarif & Immad or English & Stephen are both potentially captured in the finale. It is also potentially possible for both Aarif & Immad and English & Stephen to take the Florida finish line, but this remains to be seen. If we have a winner amongst those two teams, it is likely to be whoever is not captured when in Florida. Thus, Lee & Hilmar are likely the team taking the seaplane route in Georgia and potentially winning.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 09:27:28 PM by gamerfan09 »

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2017, 09:30:24 PM »
If anyone can find anything else interesting, join us as we try to analyze this finale!  :spy:

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2017, 07:37:08 AM »
I did not watch the UK version so I have no idea how the final will be but your theory sounds interesting ^^

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2017, 07:39:14 AM »
I did not watch the UK version so I have no idea how the final will be but your theory sounds interesting ^^

You should after this finale! ;D

Both UK seasons are amazing!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2017, 01:06:45 PM »
N9292. It seats six (possibly including the pilot?). So if this is the case, you're not fitting three teams in there. If it doesn't...?

(DISLAIMER: Yes, I know this isn't a screencap. But this is interesting to see. In 2016, there were <50 flights. You have to pay to see past information that's not the last four listed, so I'm not going to pressure anyone to do that. Excuse me if you wish to delete this.)

I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2017, 04:04:42 PM »
N9292. It seats six (possibly including the pilot?). So if this is the case, you're not fitting three teams in there. If it doesn't...?

(DISLAIMER: Yes, I know this isn't a screencap. But this is interesting to see. In 2016, there were <50 flights. You have to pay to see past information that's not the last four listed, so I'm not going to pressure anyone to do that. Excuse me if you wish to delete this.)

I think it will be one team per flight because they are all in different locations.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2017, 04:49:51 PM »
Interesting find Mandoli!

Now I think its three teams potentially on one escape route, now that you mention it.

Because think about it: What if EVERYONE survived to the final day? It could be 3 different transport routes (simply based on the screengrab of the laptop where teams choose what to do) carrying 3 teams each. I think that could work.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 04:59:50 PM by gamerfan09 »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2017, 06:27:25 PM »
I think there are choices depending on your location. IMO>>>No way 3 teams +cameras will be in one plane. Also, no way two teams will be put together. Remember, this is not like TAR...they have no idea who the others are. And sounds as though there is still a task or a find the Finish at least.

Do y'all know that that the eliminated teams were kept separated for the remainder of the filming time? So unlike TAR where they regroup for the Finish, they have had NO idea on the outcome or even what each episode might bring!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2017, 06:40:47 PM »
With that said, Aarif & Immad or English & Stephen are both potentially captured in the finale. It is also potentially possible for both Aarif & Immad and English & Stephen to take the Florida finish line, but this remains to be seen. If we have a winner amongst those two teams, it is likely to be whoever is not captured when in Florida. Thus, Lee & Hilmar are likely the team taking the seaplane route in Georgia and potentially winning.

I am not understanding this at all...can you explain please? I see nothing in the screencaps that give us any idea who goes to the (presumed) finish line in Florida...except for English and Stephen who we know are there...or am I missing something? ??? ??? ???

Or are you thinking the finish is in North Georgia and Fla comes sooner? Possible...except we see them asking to be picked up at the Funeral Home...and we see the Hunters there... and if they were going to be captured there I have a hard time thinking that would be in a preview. Much more likely they just want us anxious, right? I do not believe they have spoiled a capture yet.

:duno:

I think we need to check the range of those seaplanes...could they make it non stop to Fla?? If not then it is likely a GA ending.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2017, 06:50:46 PM »
Specifications (1978 Cessna 185 II landplane)

Cessna 185 on straight floats
Data from Cessna[23]

General characteristics
Crew: one
Capacity: five passengers
Length: 25 ft 9 in (7.85 m)
Wingspan: 35 ft 10 in (10.92 m)
Height: 7 ft 9 in (2.36 m)
Wing area: 174 sq ft (16.2 m2)
Empty weight: 1,748 lb (793 kg)
Gross weight: 3,350 lb (1,520 kg)
Powerplant: 1 × Continental IO-520-D , 300 hp (220 kW)
Propellers: 2-bladed constant speed, 6 ft 10 in (2.08 m) diameter

Performance
Maximum speed: 155 kn (178 mph; 287 km/h)
Cruise speed: 145 kn (167 mph; 269 km/h)
Stall speed: 49 kn (56 mph; 91 km/h)
Range: 720 nmi (829 mi; 1,333 km)
Service ceiling: 17,150 ft (5,230 m)
Rate of climb: 1,010 ft/min (5.1 m/s)
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2017, 07:03:44 PM »
Distance from Jefferson to Paisley is about 470miles by road, so somewhat less by air. So... depending on weight and weather it would JUST be possible... I am just not sure.

It would make more sense for plane to take them to ATL outskirts and have them go to the Hunters lair, lol.

In which case FLA comes sooner. But why//how would English team get from Charleston area to North Ga and all the way to central FL? And why take that risk? ??? So many questions. 
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2017, 04:52:53 PM »
New promo and (though I might be wrong) BOOM!

Here's English & Stephen at Riley's Farm in Florida (meaning they most likely evade the hunters in Georgia!)

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2017, 05:01:51 PM »
There was also a Sneak Peek posted, one showing English & Stephen hitching a ride with a guy from "FD Riley and Sons Inc", which happens to be in South Carolina.

That means we have English & Stephen currently seen in South Carolina, Georgia, (AND) Florida! :o

We could be seeing their journey come full-circle from start to finish.

Another Sneak Peek shows three hunter teams surrounding Aarif & Immad in Georgia.

Lee & Hilmar did not get much footage but here they are along Route 66.

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2017, 05:06:10 PM »

I am not understanding this at all...can you explain please? I see nothing in the screencaps that give us any idea who goes to the (presumed) finish line in Florida...except for English and Stephen who we know are there...or am I missing something? ??? ??? ???

Or are you thinking the finish is in North Georgia and Fla comes sooner? Possible...except we see them asking to be picked up at the Funeral Home...and we see the Hunters there... and if they were going to be captured there I have a hard time thinking that would be in a preview. Much more likely they just want us anxious, right? I do not believe they have spoiled a capture yet.

:duno:

I think we need to check the range of those seaplanes...could they make it non stop to Fla?? If not then it is likely a GA ending.

Recheck the screenshot of the "CHOOSE YOUR ESCAPE" screen. I'm not saying there is only one finish line in Georgia. I'm saying there are three potential different finish lines considering the second option seems blurred. Since one is in Georgia, I'm assuming the others are in the different states covered by the show for the sake of convenience to the fugitives.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2017, 05:33:49 PM »
If there is a Riley Farm in SC they are prob  there and NEVER went to FLA at all.  :groan:

I'll go watch, but that landscape looks much more like SC than central Fla to me.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2017, 05:46:41 PM »
If there is a Riley Farm in SC they are prob  there and NEVER went to FLA at all.  :groan:

I'll go watch, but that landscape looks much more like SC than central Fla to me.

It's not a farm. It's a contractual service company.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2017, 06:07:33 PM »
Doesn't matter. His son or whoever could well call where they live a farm. We aren't going to have two unrelated Riley's locations,IMO.

It has never made sense to me that they went to FL. It is out of their network and a good 7 hours travel away by Interstate .

Look, if they are anywhere near the work location of ED Riley, they are very close to the Funeral home.

Which means they are back at high risk.

Paisley FL is too far...

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2017, 06:13:15 PM »
Also...I pulled these caps from the last Ep.

Can anyone ID these as being seen previously?

Who is running on the Docks? Was that Will/Miles  earlier?

Who carried that kind of green backpack??

Concerned about purple shirt being Immad...vs maybe Lee or Hilmar??.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 06:26:11 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule: