Hunted > Hunted

Hunted FINALE SPOILERS: screencap analysis *caution!*

(1/6) > >>

gamerfan09:
Okay the finale is up so here's some spec about a potential result spoiler that I picked up way earlier in the season:

Show contentThis was from English & Stephen's Instagram.

Notice the comment about Riley Farms?

It's actually a location in FLORIDA.

http://listings.findthecompany.com/l/1919182/Riley-Farms-in-Paisley-FL

There was mention of a team being in Florida in the "How did they do it" thread.

Ergo, either English & Stephen travel all the way to Florida to hide or they're en-route to the finish line.Show content

georgiapeach:

--- Quote from: gamerfan09 on February 22, 2017, 08:03:11 PM ---Okay the finale is up so here's some spec about a potential result spoiler that I picked up way earlier in the season:

There was mention of a team being in Florida in the "How did they do it" thread.

Ergo, either English & Stephen travel all the way to Florida to hide or they're en-route to the finish line.Show content
--- End quote ---
Show contentWere they in FL during that tropical storm?? And I don't think there is a "Finish Line" per se...

gamerfan09:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on February 22, 2017, 10:39:29 PM ---
--- Quote from: gamerfan09 on February 22, 2017, 08:03:11 PM ---Okay the finale is up so here's some spec about a potential result spoiler that I picked up way earlier in the season:

--- End quote ---
Show contentWere they in FL during that tropical storm?? And I don't think there is a "Finish Line" per se...
--- End quote ---

Show contentThey were not. And there is a finish line, the recent episode in the intro showed seaplanes departing (and UK has teams make their way to an "escape rendezvous" when, upon arriving, you are already a winner.

It was a private plane on Season 1 and a speedboat on Season 2.)

gamerfan09:
It appears that the US version works differently.

On the UK, there was an 'extraction point' the fugitives would be instructed to head to and to arrive on the final day.

Here, it appears they make their way to a laptop somewhere and receive instructions. They can choose what mode of transportation to escape in. The second option is blurred out but it looks to be a private plane.

Winner Hint Spoiler:

Show content

The seaplane is shown departing. The team that picks the seaplane escape route WON.

georgiapeach:
Blue Ridge Lake and the copper basin bank are in NE Georgia. Last location of Immad and Aaarif?? ???

How are you guessing which plane arrives first? ??? Seaplane being shown may not be definitive.

We don't know if all the teams are seeing all the choices and choose the one closest to them.

Does look like a 2 team finale perhaps though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version