Author Topic: Hunted FINALE: "The Final Escape" (3/1/17) **LIVE UPDATES 8 PM EST**  (Read 2409 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
It would be better if the hunters didn't get their location when they logged in.

But then we wouldn't have experienced English's decoy move, one of the highlights of the season! <3

That was one of my favorite moves EVER!! Love how she got those women to not only help her, but loan her their car, and successfully set up a decoy!! Best thing ever!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline gamerfan09

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • #LookWhatYouMadeMeDo
    • My Tumblr
Re: Hunted FINALE: "The Final Escape" (3/1/17) **LIVE UPDATES 8 PM EST**
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2017, 12:24:17 AM »
It would be better if the hunters didn't get their location when they logged in.

But then we wouldn't have experienced English's decoy move, one of the highlights of the season! <3

That was one of my favorite moves EVER!! Love how she got those women to not only help her, but loan her their car, and successfully set up a decoy!! Best thing ever!

Me too! Probably the best move of the season, up there with the fake email scheme and David's friend decoying as a driver (and also maaaaybe Thu/Sentra evading the cameras at the gas station by parking at a certain angle)!
"But I got smarter, I got harder in the nick of time
Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time
I've got a list of names and yours is in red, underlined
I check it once, then I check it twice (oh)"

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2017, 05:10:56 AM »
I love both teams and happy to see them winning but I'm so disappointed because both teams were under-edited. Luckily, both teams had high-light moves of the season.

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2017, 10:05:41 AM »
I am happy for both teams and glad they won, especially English and Stephen! I really loved them. I just wish we got see more of their edit and more of what they did, but it was a great season nonetheless!

Offline Leafsfan

• Secret Agent Man
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
What a disappointment the finale was.

The first 26 days were not necessary if the hunters knew where the teams would be checking in for their final assignment. That coupled with the fact that they had to go on foot to the final place was just a set up for the hunters to catch them (though they didn't, it was still designed where the 'prey' had the odds stacked against them).

I disagree. What makes you think the Hunters knew about the final assignment ahead of time?

They get the bank location where the money was withdrawn from.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2017, 03:34:10 PM »
Yes they get it in LIVE TIME.  Not in advance...
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Custom Search