Author Topic: Hunted FINALE: "The Final Escape" (3/1/17) **LIVE UPDATES 8 PM EST**  (Read 63361 times)

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Hunted FINALE: "The Final Escape" (3/1/17) **LIVE UPDATES 8 PM EST**
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2017, 12:24:17 AM »
It would be better if the hunters didn't get their location when they logged in.

But then we wouldn't have experienced English's decoy move, one of the highlights of the season! <3

That was one of my favorite moves EVER!! Love how she got those women to not only help her, but loan her their car, and successfully set up a decoy!! Best thing ever!

Me too! Probably the best move of the season, up there with the fake email scheme and David's friend decoying as a driver (and also maaaaybe Thu/Sentra evading the cameras at the gas station by parking at a certain angle)!

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2017, 05:10:56 AM »
I love both teams and happy to see them winning but I'm so disappointed because both teams were under-edited. Luckily, both teams had high-light moves of the season.

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2017, 10:05:41 AM »
I am happy for both teams and glad they won, especially English and Stephen! I really loved them. I just wish we got see more of their edit and more of what they did, but it was a great season nonetheless!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2017, 03:34:10 PM »
Yes they get it in LIVE TIME.  Not in advance...
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.