Author Topic: Hunted Episode Six: "Poking the Bear" (2/22/17) **LIVE UPDATES 8 PM EST**  (Read 52665 times)

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
A PAIR OF FUGITIVES CREATES AN ONLINE RUSE TO THROW THE HUNTERS OFF THEIR TRAIL, ON "HUNTED," WEDNESDAY, FEB. 22

"Poking the Bear" - A pair of fugitives creates an online ruse to throw the Hunters off their trail. Also, the Hunters close in on a fugitive team after obtaining surveillance footage identifying their last location, on HUNTED, Wednesday, Feb. 22 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Source: http://thefutoncritic.com/listings/20170213cbs12/#ixzz4YnoArjIf

Thanks for the tip Peach! :tup:
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 07:47:05 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
Re: Hunted Episode Six: "Poking the Bear" (2/22/17)
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2017, 05:10:20 PM »
Omg! I didn't realize until now that there were just 2, not 3 episodes left. :( This season has gone by so quickly, I'd love a couple more episodes.

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2017, 05:18:29 PM »
Personally love lesser episodes. Too much and it would just drag and be boring.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2017, 06:33:19 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/srTLOKFpv9s" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/srTLOKFpv9s</a>
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Should be an entertaining hour tonight! ;D

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Two NEW Sneak Peeks!!

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/c_w8KfO-Om0" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/c_w8KfO-Om0</a>

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/jdyZspkE10U" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/jdyZspkE10U</a>
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
We're up!

The regular introduction plays.

We finally see how they intend to escape in the finale, they will make their way to a seaplane (a Finish Line) like the UK!

David & Emiley have managed to slip through the hunters' tracks and are now travelling, unaware that the hunters know their license plate (following the cliffhanger last episode).

Command Center is strategizing over their whereabouts.

Meanwhile, David & Emiley plan to go to Alabama and sleep in the truck tonight. They park at a dark area.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
aarif and Immad:
Hunters miss them at Mosque
Source working at Mosque says they might be  in blue car and that aarif has shaved his head

Hunters are thinking they are at Mosque, find the car that picked them up plate #

A&I heading to ATL...  using their network of casual contacts, make a call

Hunters tracking that phone!
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 07:13:57 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Meanwhile, the hunter team on Aarif & Immad's tail get some info from the guy at the mosque.

Command Center notices the potential getaway vehicles Aarif & Immad leaped in. They see the license plate.

Aarif & Immad are headed to Georgia.

Command Center, however, have found the drivers' license of the getaway driver for Aarif & Immad!

The two have found contacts that have very minor links to them that could help them out.

They mention that it's now the final days and it's so close and they should keep their eyes on the prize.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Lee and Hilmar recap: brought wife in by plane

Now back in ATL... To a friends house,thinking ATL was already checked

Hunters have lost them!! :yess:

Or Not...a buddy posted friend looking for a couch
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Le and Hilmar creating chaos by posting 6 fake craig's list ads all over

:funny:

commercial
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Lee & Hilmar are now 3 weeks into the competition which means they are now on their last 7 days!

They made their way to Atlanta, Georgia and find a friend in Chris Taylor who helps them out.

Command Center has no idea where Lee & Hilmar are. They begin speculating on where they might be.

Lee & Hilmar decide to confuse the hunters and create mass chaos. They decide to troll online with fake craigslist ads to confuse the hunters on their whereabouts!

Commercials.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Hunters getting TONS of text phone messages re the fake ads!!

:funny:

Hunters looking for the IP that posted the ads  :sab

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
We're back.

Hilmar & Lee drop their ads.

Command Center are very confused with Hilmar & Lee's info omg :lol:

However, Command Center decide to track the IP address!

Meanwhile, David & Emiley wake up the next day, somehow still undetected by the hunters!

They decide to think about how strategic they could be to get to Alabama or else they have to travel on foot.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
David and Emiley sleeping in the car...and it is raining.

They stay in the car,239 miles to goto get to friends in Alabama but have to be careful with the gas.

On MAJOR Interstate again!! :groan:

Back roads will have a detour,>> they don't have enough gas to go off highway.

HUNTERS have the tag hits!!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Meanwhile, Command Center concludes that as long as David & Emiley stay in their vehicle, they could be found.

Commercials!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
EnglishStephen recap re caught in storm, sister being watched

Looking for distant contacts in Charleston that are not family

Friend loaning a condo, haven't seen that friend in 15 years!!

They feel safe with her..

Hunters realize they are likely in Charleston,lookig for hospital contacts in SC

Checking old friends via UNC network
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
We're back!

English & Stephen are now in South Carolina.

English doesn't know if it was the right decision to go there but it was to find a connection that wasn't anything major to help them out or put up a tent.

They find a stranger with a phone and call English's friend Meredith and Rebecca. They find a condo and will spend the night there and will be picked up by a Lexus!

English & Stephen get a ride! English is absolutely overjoyed because it's a friend she hasn't seen in 15 years!

Command Center is analyzing their moves. They think that English is calling all of the shots. They start checking their contacts that are 2nd or 3rd level.

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Aarif & Immad are hiding out at what looks like a restaurant and say that it's tricky mentally to stay away from the hunters.

Aarif might be dehydrated and drinks water but both are determined to win.

Meanwhile, Command Center notices that Aarif & Immad use the phones of their getaway vehicle drivers and start checking phone records. They find someone called 'Sam Huff' and it's the guy at the restaurant they're at.

They think they might have gotten them.

Commercials!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Aarif and Imman have fasted x 3 weeks ,are weak, doing chores to pay their way. In Kennesaw GA

Dehydrated, so breaking fast  You make up the day later but not a light decision

Guy who took from them the mosque>>hunters tracking those calls >>may have a link to the person helping them now by geolocations

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
This is actually a really subdued episode so far without any major 'OMG THEY'RE GETTING CAUGHT' moments and honestly, it's so refreshing!

Now watch as I eat my words because I think we're going to have at least one team caught before the finale next week :lol:

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
We're back.

English & Stephen are staying at a condo. English is paranoid over Command Center potentially finding their connections.

While this is happening, Command Center are trying to find people that might be linked to them.

English & Stephen decide to get a stranger's phone to call Rebecca and Rebecca tips them off that the hunters know where they are and tell them that she plans to stay away from them at the moment. Rebecca decides to call them a ride and English & Stephen start hiding in the woods. Stephen is completely terrified at the fact that the hunters might be there.

However their ride arrives and English notes that the hunters may have traced Rebecca's call to her so their ride drops them off at her brother's house instead!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
English and Stephen in Charleston. English thinks Rebecca may be a risk.

Sure enough, Hunters see Rebecca as a distant contact. Putting out wanted posters. Ask Q's at a store,manager alerts Rebecca.

Rebecca tells English she is a risk to them. Rebecca getting them a ride.

That person asses them off  to  her brother.

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Huters getting pings on David and Emiley CAR, HUnters have cars positioned.

CARS just passed them!!  They have them surrounded!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
D&E almost to ATL....Hunters plan to letting them run out of gas
RFF's Golden Rule: