Author Topic: Season 35 and Beyond *SPOILERS*  (Read 3124 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Season 35 and Beyond *SPOILERS*
« on: February 14, 2017, 12:01:20 PM »
 :spy:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
Re: Season 35 and Beyond *SPOILERS*
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2017, 03:20:27 PM »
S35 and S36 are already confirmed to be filmed in Fiji. :P
Not 100% on this one, but S35 looks to most likely be all newbies.

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
Re: Season 35 and Beyond *SPOILERS*
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2017, 08:47:36 AM »
I did not see that thread below. This is from Redmond's newsletter:

S35 Update! The cast for Season 35 of Survivor is finalized and expected to fly out to Fiji next week. The season will likely begin filming the first week of April.As previously stated, S35 is an entire newbie cast. Casting finals started in October 2016 with following rounds taking place in November and December.Inside Survivor understands that the season will be divided into three tribes. There is no confirmation on the theme as of this moment although our previous speculation about a Worlds Apart concept still seems to be the front-runner. Casting had been looking for specific job types such as firefighters, teachers, and yoga instructors.Once we get confirmation on the theme we will let you know.S36 Update! Casting for S36 is still taking place and has yet to be finalized. The season will likely begin filming early June. S36 will also film in Fiji.As we previously reported, S36 is also expected to be an all-newbie cast. As always, plans can change, but as of right now, there is to be no returnee involvement.There is currently no speculation on themes.

Apparently, both next two seasons are all-newbie cast. No returnees 100 percent.