The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race: International Versions

What International TAR do you think is the BEST now?

(1/6) > >>

georgiapeach:

--- Quote from: dryedmangoez on February 09, 2017, 12:43:12 AM ---Yay! TARA and TARCh are probably the best TARs in the world today  :conf:

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on February 09, 2017, 11:37:12 AM ---Disagree strongly on TARCh, but that's for another thread.

--- End quote ---

BourkieBoy:
I would have to say either TAR Canada or TAR Asia. Not sure on which one is better!

G.B.:
Israel. Case closed ;)

dryedmangoez:
In 2016, I think The Amazing Race Asia 5 was the best TAR overall with TAR China 3 a very close 2nd.

TARA5 edges TARCh3 mainly on it having the more traditional format (as well as excitement at it rising from the dead).  But both basically had the same qualities: Great teams, great competition, great Legs/Leg design, great tasks and great editing. Locations too! 

TAR China's Leg design especially, even with the atypical format, was amazing and definitely better than most contemporary US TARs.  And another positive for TAR China was that I don't even understand Chinese, yet I enjoyed every minute of the season.  I definitely could not say that for its first 2 seasons.

TAR Canada 4 was better overall than 2 and 3, but it wasn't "great" with the same old (borderline xenophobic) problems plaguing that franchise.  Not to mention uninspired tasks and lack of parity and competition among teams.

mittyzam:
TAR Canada is the best.
And TAR Israel is second. Because its interesting tasks and cast.
I Disagree on TAR China. Because its celebrity edition and disorderly penalty rules.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version