Author Topic: Media  (Read 15189 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Media
« on: February 09, 2017, 11:28:07 AM »
Some of the BEST techniques used so far! Take notes if you want to apply!

On the new series Hunted, it's a bit like cat and mouse—nine teams of Fugitives trying to outrun and, hopefully, outsmart their pursuing Hunters and Command Center investigators in order to win $250,000.

Of course, staying off the grid for up to 28 days is easier said than done. After all, the people going after the Fugitives are highly trained experts with extensive experience in tracking down and catching perps.

But, every once in awhile, even civilians can teach an old pro new tricks.

Let's take a look at some of the Fugitive teams' more, shall we say, creative escape tactics so far...

http://www.cbs.com/shows/hunted/news/1006556/clever-fugitive-escape-tactics-on-hunted/
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: Media
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2017, 03:21:17 PM »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
Hunted Australia
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2022, 04:49:26 AM »
A new Australian edition of Hunted on Channel 10 is coming, set in Melbourne. The trailer was just released.

https://twitter.com/HuntedAU/status/1536279712942551040

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Hunted Australia
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2022, 05:01:00 AM »
A new Australian edition of Hunted on Channel 10 is coming, set in Melbourne. The trailer was just released.

Boo! Should have released a certain other show about running first!  :groan:

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2022, 05:10:48 AM »

Boo! Should have released a certain other show about running first!  :groan:

Yes, that's what I stayed up late in my time hoping for when Channel 10's Twitter teased a cryptic announcement. Alas, not this time.

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2022, 05:35:08 AM »
That Hunted Australia trailer was absolutely INCREDIBLE! I can’t wait for the season to start! :colors

And of course, I can’t wait to see my city of Melbourne as the centrepiece for the hunt, the greatest city in Australia! Maybe I'm a little biased (OK, more then a little biased!) but this version of Hunted should be the best yet!  :conf: :cheer: :woohoo:

Mods, are we able to make a Hunted Australia Sub-Board, where we can discuss more about the show, have episode chat threads, do contestant threads, etc? ???

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2022, 05:45:04 AM »
OK, I have a little conspiracy theory! Hear me out!  :funny: :lol:

This advertisement was put in most of Australia's main newspapers yesterday:

Obviously, you can see the numbers 07:29:04. What if these numbers actually refer to the number of days on the run (29) and the Premiere Date of July 4? (Hence the 4 and 7 in the advertisement...). Of course, this depends on whether Masterchef Australia would of wrapped up by then, which is pretty unlikely, considering most seasons don't wrap until the end of July...

However, the trailer for the season aired tonight at 7:29pm, so the numbers are most likely referring to that, but I can't help myself sharing that little thought!

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Media
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2022, 07:18:58 AM »
what i really want is taraus6