Author Topic: Surv 34: Zeke Smith-Millennials vs. Gen X (9th) "NUKU"  (Read 2555 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Surv 34: Zeke Smith-Millennials vs. Gen X (9th) "NUKU"
« on: February 08, 2017, 09:36:57 AM »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: Surv 34: Zeke Smith-Millennials vs. Gen X (9th) "NUKU"
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2017, 11:40:55 AM »
Hometown: Brooklyn, NY
Previously played on: Season 33: Millennials Vs. Gen X, Finished 9th & Jury Member

How have you changed since the last time you played?
Since I just played, I don’t think I’ve changed at all. I’m still digging sand out of my tush. I keep leaving the apartment barefoot. I’ve taken to sleeping on my neighbor's floor so there’s someone to wake me during my night terrors. They know it’s time to shake me awake when I start screaming, “Dave found another Idol!”

What skills do you bring to Survivor that will make you a useful member of the group and what skills have you been learning since you last played?
New skills? Well, I went to a friend’s party in workout clothes. I brought my own salad, which I ate in a corner and refused to speak to anyone. So, yeah, I can do that now.

What are you most proud of from the last time?
I’m not quite sure. It’s really all a blur. I remember something about forcing rocks to save myself. What, if anything, do you most regret? Nothing. Everything. Nothing. Everything. Chris.

How will you play differently this time?
Frankly, I don’t exactly know what I did right or wrong last time but, I think I played too flashy. This go ’round, I’m going to play more subtly, because I’m a very subtle person.

Take one look at me and you think, “This guy knows subtle. No part of his mustache or patterned shirts or style of speaking says, ‘pay attention to me!’”

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2017, 01:20:14 PM »
Meet Season 34 Castaway Zeke Smith

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/wGuhsrGMtGg" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/wGuhsrGMtGg</a>

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2017, 04:53:27 PM »
A long article for sure, but I suggest everyone reads this! Zeke's words and his words only.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/survivor-zeke-smith-outed-as-transgender-guest-column-991514

This is most likely the most inspiring and thought-provoking article I've read in my entire life. Not kidding.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.