Author Topic: S34: Tai Trang- Kaoh Rong (2nd runnerup) "NUKU"  (Read 2347 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
S34: Tai Trang- Kaoh Rong (2nd runnerup) "NUKU"
« on: February 08, 2017, 09:11:55 AM »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: S34: Tai Trang- Kaoh Rong (2nd runnerup) "NUKU"
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2017, 11:44:58 AM »
Hometown: San Francisco, CA
Previously played on: Season 32: Brain Vs. Brawn Vs. Beauty, 2nd Runner-up

How have you changed since the last time you played?
After playing and watching my season unfold, I am more aware and appreciative of how complex Survivor is. I see my pitfalls and how I can improve. It's a delicate balance of being true to oneself and developing trust and friendships, while at the same time knowing who I think I can beat at the end.

I hope I have not become jaded or less trustful now. Each game is unique with its own dynamics and I just need to be open and see where it takes me. I need the knowledge from my past season, but not baggage.

Survivor is so great and winning is my ultimate goal.

What skills do you bring to Survivor that will make you a useful member of the group and what skills have you been learning since you last played?
I have proven that I work hard and am helpful around camp. I can start a fire and keep it going. I am resourceful and can forage and fish for food.

I am loyal, a nice guy, and get along well with everyone. I am pretty positive and can keep thing light and bring harmony to camp. I am small, but strong and would be good in team challenges.

Since the last time I played, I have been taking yoga to focus my mind and strengthen my core. I am also trying to improve my lousy hand and eye coordination by playing in a Bocce ball league.

What are you most proud of from the last time?
Blindsiding Scot [and] Jason, and sending Scot home. I am proud that I broke away from their alliance to have a voice and played my own game. Deciding on my own destiny resulted in making the Final 3.

And, yes, I am so happy to have saved Mark, the chicken. I worked really hard foraging for food so others didn't eat him.

I am also proud to bring awareness to how we humans need to take care of our environment and have compassion for other living things.

What, if anything, do you most regret?
I regret not managing the Jury better and not being able to articulate, own, and defend all that I accomplished during the game. I regret spending so much time and energy providing for camp which took me away from the game play.

Toward the end, I was completely depleted which affected how I played and performed at the final Tribal.

How will you play differently this time?
I am much more confident about the game now. I know I have a lot to offer and I can get along with everyone; now it's time to create strong relationships. It's good to have friends in both an alliance and on the Jury. I will be much more observant and aware of my position within the rest of the tribe.

I need to be more flexible and fluid in this ever-changing game of strategy, focusing on the bigger picture of winning the game rather than personal friendships. Most of all, I would like to be myself, take risks, and have fun hanging with all these big Survivor legends.

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2017, 01:10:38 PM »
Meet Season 34 Castaway Tai Trang

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Hy8glBweC9c" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Hy8glBweC9c</a>

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2017, 12:19:30 PM »
Prob the most self aware player we have...hope he doesn't get distracted this time!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2017, 03:22:16 PM »
Prob the most self aware player we have...
I don't know about that.... If he was self-aware, he wouldn't have crashed his social game in Kaoh Rong by aligning with the hated contestants for the majority of the post-merge.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2017, 05:44:38 PM »
Prob the most self aware player we have...
I don't know about that.... If he was self-aware, he wouldn't have crashed his social game in Kaoh Rong by aligning with the hated contestants for the majority of the post-merge.

Now I mean...
RFF's Golden Rule:

Spencer.LoL

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2017, 08:55:39 PM »
the creator of mark 2.0  :funny: