Author Topic: S34: Jeff Varner- Australian Outback (10th)/ Cambodia(17th) "MANA"  (Read 2189 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: S34: Jeff Varner- Australian Outback (10th)/ Cambodia(17th) "MANA"
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2017, 11:46:42 AM »
Hometown: High Point, NC
Previously played on:
Season 2: Australia, Finished 10th out of 16 & Non-Jury
Season 31: Second Chances, Finished 17th

How have you changed since the last time you played?
I’m more physically fit, less emotional, and smarter. I'm still me and could pop off at any time without warning, but I'm focused on being calmer.

I'm honored to be part of this cast and aware this could be the last time I'm ever on a Survivor island, so I want to soak up the surroundings, beauty, and energy of being part of this landmark series.

I just played this game, so the excitement of being back is more tempered by a focus to not get too carried away.

What skills do you bring to Survivor that will make you a useful member of the group and what skills have you been learning since you last played?
I’ll be much more useful at challenges and intend to be more instrumental around camp. I want strong relationships when this is over, but already have a host of great friends.

I make mistakes, but I'm a good person with a good heart. I hope America sees that. But if my competition doesn't, their loss.

What are you most proud of from the last time?
Being chosen by America, by far! Also, my instinctual gameplay. My ability to control a volatile group of people and be the determining factor as to who went home on the first two boots.

What, if anything, do you most regret?
Going too hard, too soon. Playing with too much emotion in the beginning. Drawing the Angkor buff. No matter how good of a game you're playing, drawing the wrong buff can change everything.

How will you play differently this time?
I want to have more fun this time. I’ll combine my Outback and Cambodia styles—hard gameplay with a more subtle approach. I plan to try and control my emotions more. As best as circumstances allow, I’ll manage a swap better.

I plan to align myself with the big threats. Even if I end up in the minority after a swap, I'll make sure there is someone else with me who is more of a target.

This time, it’s all business. I'd love to make the Jury finally, but if I don't, I want to make sure I've soaked it all up in a way that it's okay.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2017, 01:21:48 PM »
Meet Season 34 Castaway Jeff Varner

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/r2y5nUMiZ7k" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/r2y5nUMiZ7k</a>

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2017, 09:00:30 AM »
My only Why?

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2017, 04:59:33 PM »
It makes absolutely no sense that he's back for this season, but I loved him so frickin much on Cambodia that I'm honestly happy. :lol:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2017, 12:04:25 PM »
 :luvu:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline SarcasmMode

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2017, 06:47:18 PM »
I agree that Jeff hasn't really earned the "Gamechanger" label, but unlike other confusing casting choices (*coughSierra*) he's so entertaining that I don't even care. I hope he goes far this time around, I'd love to see how much havoc he could wreak if he got deep into the merge...

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: S34: Jeff Varner
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2017, 10:55:44 PM »
RFF's Golden Rule: