Author Topic: S34: Debbie Wanner -Kaoh Rong (9th) "NUKU"  (Read 2387 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
S34: Debbie Wanner -Kaoh Rong (9th) "NUKU"
« on: February 08, 2017, 08:00:36 AM »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: S34: Debbie Wanner -Kaoh Rong (9th) "NUKU"
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2017, 11:50:11 AM »
Hometown: Reading, PA
Previously played on: Season 32: Brains Vs. Brawn Vs. Beauty, Finished 9th

How have you changed since the last time you played?
For all the magic and mystery in playing Survivor, I'm more patently aware of how people can see and hear the exact same event/conversation and have widely different opinions/reactions/interpretations of said event.

I'm making a concerted effort to view situations through other people's minds and eyes.

What skills do you bring to Survivor that will make you a useful member of the group and what skills have you been learning since you last played?
I'm a worker around camp and was—and will—be a contributor; do what you can to make camp as hospitable as it can be, given the savagery of the environment and the fierce competition. When it comes to voting someone out at Tribal, I want to keep in mind just one thing: any name but mine will do just fine.

What are you most proud of from the last time?
For all its strange alchemy and upheavals of emotion, energy, and stomach, I enjoyed it all with exuberance and an ability to laugh and forgive myself and others.

What, if anything, do you most regret?
Not making more of an effort to reach out to Scot and Jason. Everyone and anyone can be an ally, if only for one vote.

How will you play differently this time?
Attempt to reach out to as many people as possible while still maintaining sincerity and decency. I know we are just playing a game, but attachments happen, and feelings really do get bruised.

If I'm going to lie, I hope not to be too much of a wanker about it. Keep the lines of communication open to all and try not to let slights, injustices, real or imagined, get to me.

Perhaps gain 10 lbs, as well; foraging for food often uses more energy than we got from finally eating it. Survivor is EXHAUSTING, mentally and physically, I'd like to keep a mental picture of many rescued animals, safe and happy, to remind me of why I'm playing again.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2017, 01:12:29 PM »
Meet Season 34 Castaway Debbie Wanner

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/UGfbaveQDZQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/UGfbaveQDZQ</a>

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2017, 05:09:27 PM »
I can already see her overplaying right off the bat as badly as during the merge of Kaoh Rong. :lol: I predict Debbie will either go super early, or be dragged near the end as a goat (but will be super entertaining nonetheless!).

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2017, 07:35:27 AM »
She only lost 1.5 pounds after playing for 26 days. If that's not a sign that there are too many food rewards, I don't know what it.