Author Topic: S34:Andrea Boehlke-Redemption Island (5th)/Caramoan (7th) "NUKU"  (Read 2044 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
S34:Andrea Boehlke-Redemption Island (5th)/Caramoan (7th) "NUKU"
« on: February 08, 2017, 07:27:35 AM »
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 07:45:15 AM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: S34:Andrea Boehlke-Redemption Island (5th)/Caramoan (7th) "NUKU"
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2017, 11:34:13 AM »
Hometown: New York, NY
Previously played on:
Season 22: Redemption Island, Finished 5th & Jury Member
Season 26: Caramoan, Finished 7th & Jury Member

How have you changed since the last time you played?
I’m older and wiser! I was only 21 the first time I played Survivor and then 23 during my second season. I definitely feel more confident as a person, so, hopefully this translates to the game and I'm not-so paranoid.

I'm also not so boy crazy, which is ideal!

What skills do you bring to Survivor that will make you a useful member of the group and what skills have you been learning since you last played?
I'm confident in my challenge skills, so I know I'll be a great asset early on. After playing two seasons, I know how to work my social skills to form a solid group.

My biggest hurdle will be to not come across as a schemer. In Caramoan, I was constantly on the chopping block for that reason, so I've been coming up with strategies to avoid that.

What are you most proud of from the last time?
I was pretty satisfied with my game in Caramoan for the reason that I was able to last as long as I did despite being high on the hit list of many people. I was also proud of myself for being able to laugh at being blindsided, and realize it's just a game.

What, if anything, do you most regret?
Ha! There's a long list, but off the top of my head it would have to be finding myself in a showmance again! Not playing the Idol! Trusting Cochran!

How will you play differently this time?
I will have to play a low-key aggressive game. I definitely tried to overcorrect my Redemption Island game by playing very aggressively in Caramoan, but I think everyone could see I was trying to "make moves."

I have to find some sort of balance between the two and also try to break away from my "us vs. them" old-fashioned way of playing the game. I have to be open to working with every single person.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2017, 01:23:21 PM »
Meet Season 34 Castaway Andrea Boehlke

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/ipbFxPRcTug" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/ipbFxPRcTug</a>

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2017, 08:57:02 AM »
I'm actually very happy she's back.

How will you play differently this time?
I will have to play a low-key aggressive game. I definitely tried to overcorrect my Redemption Island game by playing very aggressively in Caramoan, but I think everyone could see I was trying to "make moves."

I have to find some sort of balance between the two and also try to break away from my "us vs. them" old-fashioned way of playing the game. I have to be open to working with every single person.

YES. <3333333333333333333333

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2017, 05:04:10 PM »
I was pretty indifferent towards her both times and I'm not sure why.
But she actually played a great game in Caramoan, so I'm hoping for some fireworks. :P

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2017, 04:45:07 AM »
I love Andrea to death but here's hoping she breaks her streak of being in godawful seasons (because ew RI and Caramoan) :lol:

Come to think of it, it's like Natalie A. Two horrible TAR seasons then a great Survivor one, hope third time's the charm for Andrea!