Author Topic: DANCING FOR A DREAM 2017 (Bailando por un sueño) - SEASON FINALE!  (Read 114705 times)

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
Re: DANCING FOR A DREAM 2017 (Bailando por un sueño)
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2017, 09:59:08 PM »
I guess that by the ammount of participating couples we're finally going to have a normal season, not a split one.

Well, my guess was right. Marcelo Tinelli confirmed it today on a TV interview: a normal season. Also said that there's going to be 28 couples competing with a twist: 2 of them will be chosen from a casting made during the last months among ordinary people.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2017, 06:45:44 PM »
Promo from Eltrece YT channel:

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JEOVONzvWF0" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JEOVONzvWF0</a>
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2017, 10:52:32 PM »
Poster!

Translation:

"WE MEET AGAIN

ONLY 5 DAYS LEFT"

New season - Monday May 29th 10.30pm.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2017, 08:50:29 PM »
New promo!

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/rYNFkQ5VfgE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/rYNFkQ5VfgE</a>

(Credit to Marcelo Tinelli YT channel)

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2017, 12:31:37 PM »
Welcome to the

Season 12th

Premiere Day!

:conf: :bunny :conf: :bunny :conf: :bunny :conf: :bunny :conf:

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2017, 01:03:15 PM »
About the season premiere:

Today the show will have its start, but there's no going to be any couple dancing.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2017, 01:04:29 PM »
As always, if any of you is interested on watching this live I can provide with links to do it.

However, as it happens in other threads of this forum, for security reasons this will be limited to known/active RFF members.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2017, 01:09:18 PM »
Scheduled to dance tomorrow:

Federico Bal & Laura Fernández
Ezequiel "El Polaco" Cwirkaluk & Chiara Vitale
Silvina Luna & Leandro Nimo

This list is subject to last minute changes.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2017, 09:13:07 PM »
Finally at home!

Ok, let's go!

The show started with the classic introduction, this time with a speech from Donald Trump and a parody of La La Land.

Now we have an amazing musical live opening from different parts of the city with famous local performers and the comparsas from the Corrientes Carnival, the most famous carnival from Argentina.

BTW, the show is broadcasting live in the website from the network:

http://www.eltrecetv.com.ar/
« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 10:13:40 PM by Alenaveda »

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2017, 09:19:11 PM »
And the doors opened and Marcelo Tinelli is here with all his crew and most of the performers. Time to his famous salute, "Good night America" with the music of Twist & Shouts from The Beatles (his trademark).

He's talking about the new studio from where the show is airing now. He's thanking to the members of the comparsas, saying that there's like a twenty five thousands of them.  :funny:

Also he's giving thanks to the Buenos Aires Goverment for their aid on the opening and all the performers.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2017, 09:22:27 PM »
Time for the classic funny dialogue with the Artistic Manager of the network, Adrián Suar; asking if he was informed about the adress of the new studio because he was afraid he was going to show the old place.

So now have started the mutual jokes between them.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2017, 09:28:23 PM »
Now he's introducing the classic video: this time is about looking from a new studio for the show. It starts right after the announcement of the winners of last season in the building of the old studio.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2017, 09:33:07 PM »
The story stars from the moment he returns to his dressing room and finds all his things packed and is stripped even from his cellphone. From there it focuses in all the misfortunes during his time not working on TV.

The video has a lot of actors from the network and special guests.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2017, 10:06:46 PM »
Marcelo has to look for a new studio and he ended in the first studio when the show started airing that is now about to be sold. Once he gets the place - a different one, where they are now -, he has to have permission to use it from the authorities of the Buenos Aires Goverment, and once this is achieved find all the stuff required for the new place: make up, catering, the floor. Then he's taken to the hospital due to suffer stress, the doctor tell them to take yoga classes, and the teacher advices him that is better if he goes seeing a shrink. After leaving the doctor's consult, he travels on local bus when a stranger (Adrian Suar) talks with him about what's going on. Finally, he's dropped at the new studio.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #40 on: May 29, 2017, 10:20:59 PM »
And for the end is announced a performance from Luis Fonsi.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2017, 10:28:24 PM »
So that's all. See you tomorrow!

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2017, 09:13:43 PM »
Confirmed today next two rhythms are CUMBIA POP and "ONE THAT WE ALL KNOW" (when teams choose the music).

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2017, 09:33:33 PM »
Showmatch has been nominated for 4 "Martín Fierro Awards" (the most important awards of the Argentinean Television):

Best reality.
Best male host (Marcelo Tinelli)
Best production.
Best director (Alejandro Ripoll)

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2017, 10:51:20 PM »
First gala of Disco:

Federico Bal & Laura Fernández - Score: 22

video

Silvina Luna & Leandro Nimo - Score: 16

video

This rythm the secret vote is held by Moria Casán.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #45 on: May 30, 2017, 10:52:17 PM »
Scores by juror:

(Order of voting:  A. De Brito - C. Ardohain - M. Casán - M. Polino)

Federico Bal & Laura Fernández: 7 + 10 + ? + 5 = 22

Silvina Luna & Leandro Nimo: 5 + 8 + ? + 3 = 16

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2017, 10:52:46 PM »
Songs danced this gala:

Federico Bal & Laura Fernández - Turn the beat around (Gloria Stefan)
Silvina Luna & Leandro Nimo - Canned Heat (Jamiroquai)

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2017, 01:24:27 PM »
As always, no show on Wednesday.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2017, 01:27:06 PM »
Scheduled to dance tomorrow:

Juana Judith Bustos Ahuite "La Tigresa del Oriente" & Iván Anrriquez
Mariela "La Chipi" Anchipi & Mauro Caiazza
Yanina Latorre & Carlos Bernal
Melina Lezcano & Joel Ledesma

This list is subject to last minute changes.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #49 on: June 01, 2017, 09:18:12 PM »
First zero from the season, this time from Marcelo Polino. The victims, Ezequiel "El Polaco" Cwirkaluk & Chiara Vitale.