Author Topic: Hunted Ep. One: "The Internet Never Forgets" **LIVE DISCUSSION** (2 hrs 1/22/17  (Read 41127 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Hunters have bus station staked out...

commercial!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
How hard can it be to find teams of two with a camera crew?  :funny:

To be fair, it's not a full-on camera crew. It's just the one guy.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
New ep will be Wed at 8PM!!

Meanwhile... darn commercials!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Back on the bus...

Paranoia growing...they know getting off bus is crucial.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Hunters are ready for them...

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
They are off, damn...HUNTERS HAVE THEM!!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
That was fast.... darn I liked them.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 10:07:46 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Dave and Emily still at friends, getting nervous
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Dave/Emily spot the cars

Dave doesn't know how they were spotted

Friend driving the area checking

They decide to run>>getting into trunk of car
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Hunters think the car leaving the neighborhood is suspicious...and that's it for this ep!!

Stay tuned for preview after commercial
« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 10:11:08 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Preview forWed:

Dave/Emily are going off the grid!! Running to a...field?

New M/M team...sorry missed who.

And a team with ? Asian woman has a voice  audio confirmed!

Wed at 8!!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
How hard can it be to find teams of two with a camera crew?  :funny:

To be fair, it's not a full-on camera crew. It's just the one guy.

I know, I just had to make the obvious RFF TAR joke.

Offline ahecht

• RFF Not So Newbie
I'm assuming that all the "CCTV" footage is fake and captured by the camera guy and sent to the producers, since I can't think of a legal way for them to have instant access to every ATM's camera (and I doubt that most ATMs as small as the one in the bus station even have a way of remotely viewing the footage).

I'm wondering why the first couple can't just stay at the friend's house for the full 28 days - it's not like the investigators can get a warrant to enter the house. Is there a rule that they have to change locations every couple of days?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
I'm assuming that all the "CCTV" footage is fake and captured by the camera guy and sent to the producers, since I can't think of a legal way for them to have instant access to every ATM's camera (and I doubt that most ATMs as small as the one in the bus station even have a way of remotely viewing the footage).

I'm wondering why the first couple can't just stay at the friend's house for the full 28 days - it's not like the investigators can get a warrant to enter the house. Is there a rule that they have to change locations every couple of days?

These Teams are fugitives on the run for show purposes, so my guess  is yes, they could get camera footage.  We'll have to see what the "rules" are, hope they give us more. Going to ground for the whole time would be an excellent if boring technique though!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
The UK has "Channel 4-owned CCTV Cameras" and they file requests to get the footage legally if needed.

I'm assuming they do the same.

That was a great premiere, can't wait for Weds!

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
Good on my team getting captured first!  :( (:;) :tantrum :gaah:

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
To be fair Matt & Christina absolutely deserved to be captured lmao. Taking the bus was the biggest no-no on the UK version (and is here). A surefire way to catch you, cameras everywhere!

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
To be fair Matt & Christina absolutely deserved to be captured lmao. Taking the bus was the biggest no-no on the UK version (and is here). A surefire way to catch you, cameras everywhere!

That's just SO dumb! Why would they do that? Geez...

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective

The bus is one thing...but the bottom line was using the ATM in the same location. That placed them there, not the bus station per se... right? ???
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
That couple is pretty "dumb" for the game because they don't think one or two steps forward.
I like Emily & Dave. They really know what they are doing.

About cameraman, I think it will have a rule that Hunters cannot ask something like "do you see people with cameraman around here" or the like.

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster

The bus is one thing...but the bottom line was using the ATM in the same location. That placed them there, not the bus station per se... right? ???

Yeah that, and not wearing a proper disguise. The person that sold them tickets immediately knew it was a wig :lol:  :groan:

Offline mittyzam

• RFF Not So Newbie
From this report :http://realscreen.com/2017/01/19/sneak-peek-endemol-shine-hunts-for-cbs-hunted/
For the purposes of this series, however, some powers of state have been replicated, including CCTV and ANPR. Because Endemol Shine is a private entity, there are things that the government would have access to that the prodco wouldn’t, from license plates and vehicle registration to drivers licenses.

“Obviously we’re not going to go into sheriffs’ databases on this show so we would provide that to them – that’s the kind of replication we did,” Smith said. “I don’t think it takes away from the authenticity at all. We were really die hard about making sure this is what would happen as much as possible in a real life investigation.”

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I like this show. The first episode was a bit dry though.

I'm not surprised about the team that was captured. I even predicted them to be the first ones captured pre-season.
There downfall was thinking they got everything in the bag when they didn't (and the fact that they used an ATM). They didn't have any real plan or adaptation skills.
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!