Author Topic: S34: Troyzan Robertson- One World (8th) "MANA"  (Read 1746 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
S34: Troyzan Robertson- One World (8th) "MANA"
« on: February 08, 2017, 09:30:19 AM »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: S34: Troyzan Robertson- One World (8th) "MANA"
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2017, 11:39:33 AM »
Hometown: Miami, FL
Previously played on: Season 24: One World, Finished 8th & Jury Member

How have you changed since the last time you played?
I’m mentally stronger and more prepared to be a social person around my tribe in camp life and the game, in general. I’m more aware that most castaways play this as a “game” and don't play it as real life, so I must adapt to that way of thinking.

What skills do you bring to Survivor that will make you a useful member of the group and what skills have you been learning since you last played?
I've always been 100-percent a team player. And, I also think of myself as a great motivator with the people I'm around. I like taking the leader role in a low-key way.

I’ve lived my life as an adventure and I’m extremely in touch with nature. I’ve been a jungle boy my whole life so fishing, fire-making, and shelter-building come very easily to me.

Also, I've been re-watching past Survivor seasons to pick up any clues I missed the first time around. I work my best to stay young at heart.

What are you most proud of from the last time?
I’m proud that I stayed true to myself. You pretty much saw 100-percent of me! I'm happy that everyone watching, including my tribe mates, got to see all my emotions. Whether I was laughing, smiling, carefree, kind-hearted, ecstatic, sympathetic, happy, sad, angry, irritated, heart-broke, or you name it… you got to see it all. All of Troyzan!

I'm also pretty proud of that fact that my rant of “This is MY ISLAND!” is considered one of the 10 most memorable moments in Survivor history. I'll look back years from now and still laugh at that moment!

What, if anything, do you most regret?
I regret that I didn’t confront my enemies face to face more. I also would have called out Kim Spradlin (eventual winner of Survivor: One World) in front of the entire tribe daily!

I was putting too much thought into winning challenges as opposed to letting the tribe see the obvious plan Kim had. My mistake.

How will you play differently this time?
I’ve realized this is an “outwit” game more than anything else. I’ll try to keep the bullseye off my back by not showing ALL my cards, like the last time I played.

And, at all costs, ALWAYS in ALL ways keep a person around who’s a bigger target than myself. Keep your friends close and kiss your enemies!

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: S34: Troyzan Robertson- One World (8th) "MANA"
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2017, 01:08:29 PM »
Meet Season 34 Castaway Troy 'Troyzan' Robertson

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/EFN1D19coco" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/EFN1D19coco</a>