(Big Major) Joys/Strength:
1) Amazing cast. The first 3 boots end up being non entities and I really like the F8 teams this season and I feel like they stay and ran the race for a very long time.
2) Great task roster.
3) Decent route. Despite it looks like normal and meh to have 5 legs on Indonesia on paper, but it really hold up well thanks to the task roster and of course the cast really brings it.
(Minor / Very Minor) Disappointments/Weakness:
1) Starting line elimination. What's the point of having 11 teams if we have starting line elimination. I would rather have 10 teams instead.
2) KL/Penang leg design. I wish they don't wasted half of leg in KL just doing rappelling on a sponsored company building and make a full Penang leg instead with possible exploration on the west half of island or maybe even have half island - half mainland leg and have stunning shot of the two road bridges connecting mainland and island perhaps.
3) Detour on Singapore leg. I don't get why they perform the detour on a random car park. Thank goodness it end up being kinda irrelevant and have minimal airtime focus.
4) Banyuwangi leg design. Duh.
5) Editing. It was good most of the time, but it's sad to see there's no time departure showing on every teams.
Overall TARA5 is a very decent season to watch and I can say it's the best TARA season so far.
TARA5 Leg Ranking:
Ho Chi Minh City
5 > 1 >>> 4 >> 3 >>>>>> 2