The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Asia

A Couple Hours Before Finale: Who Will Win TAR5 ?

(1/1)

elthemagnifico:
TARA 5 will touch down the finale as 3 teams will get a chancr to win $100.000 and The Amazing Race Asia,  in about 4-5 hours we will find out, while, just for fun, who you think of these teams will go alone as winner of TARA 5?

Vote will be locked 5 minutes before the Finale begin

Nyoman_SB1:
based on their expression, excitement and the way they run at the finish line, i think Parul & Maggie won

junkster_ph:
I think Eric and Rona based from the photo taken by the group just after the finale. They were not in the group... hahaha... Maybe they were still having their confessional interview as the winners... just my opinion...

Lemontail:

--- Quote from: junkster_ph on December 15, 2016, 06:40:53 AM ---I think Eric and Rona based from the photo taken by the group just after the finale. They were not in the group... hahaha... Maybe they were still having their confessional interview as the winners... just my opinion...

--- End quote ---

Or being third team? Anyway, when i saw the preview, Eric & Rona when came to finish line it was sunny and there were shadows. In other team's photos they're in cloudy condition and no shadows. Any theories?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version