Author Topic: SURV33 FINALE "I'm Going For A Million Bucks" (12/14)  (Read 23584 times)

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: SURV33 FINALE "I'm Going For A Million Bucks" (12/14)
« Reply #150 on: December 20, 2016, 08:16:34 PM »
I don't think anyone has to play a perfect or near perfect game to win unanimously, they just need to have played the best game. My issue with Adam winning in general (and me hating him win unanimously) is that I feel like he did not play as good as a social game as Hannah did.

Early in the merge, Hannah made moves to control her own game by flipping on Zeke as she felt Zeke was too controlling and a large threat. Whereas Adam was faulted early in the game as being paranoid and not being able to come to a decision. Also, Adam unnecessarily played his idol on another player, completely wasting it.

Also later in the game, Hannah made the decision to eliminate Sunday and Bret. Even though it may have been perceived at the time as the "wrong move" because threats were not taken out then, she was still able to make it to the Final 3 without the "main threats" being in the game. I felt like Adam / the jury are incorrect in saying Hannah made bad moves when her moves worked out.

The only moves Adam could be credited for in my opinion was targeting Will and finding an Idol in F5 to avoid the votes being played on him, but this far under-performs Hannah IMO.

I think Adam won because Bret was bitter that he was targeted before David went home, and was able to convince his other Gen X Friends that Adam was playing a good game. Also, I feel like Adam's game was more visible to the Jury than Hannah's game. This is probably why jurors were set on voting Adam before the FTC. Because of these things, when Hannah slayed the FTC and was trying to explain her game, it landed on deaf ears.

I thought Hannah deserved to win, and I was upset that Adam was given the victory by the Jury

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #151 on: December 21, 2016, 01:29:25 AM »
I don't mean perfect game as flawless. But you can argue that Adam was blindsided at F5, and that is really a weak point for a winner, since Hannah and Ken were on the good side of the vote and Adam wasn't.

I don't mean Adam had to play a perfect game, but his game had many many flaws (his strategy talks with Taylor were backfiring for him too), and some jurors could have voted for another runner-up if they saw Adam's flaws. What I meant is that even despite the flaws, he took every single vote. No jury valued positively any other gameplay other than Adam's, and I think that is mostly for saying her mum's thing.

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #152 on: December 21, 2016, 05:35:34 AM »
Yet 5 (per videos) were going to vote Adam without knowing the story?

I also think Hannah taking out Sunday as a move was lolz because she was never going to win. Hannah would probably have lost against everyone in the f6 except if it was a F2 vs Ken. Hannah only survived because of a rock draw and no doubt people were pissed at that. I personally cannot see how Hannah wins in any situation tbh. Maybe she deserved a vote (off David?) but I could never see another juror voting for her. Regards Adam's idol I'd have played it too as there was no way to be certain which way Will was voting following Ken's megaflop.

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #153 on: December 21, 2016, 01:28:00 PM »
Hannah only survived because of a rock draw and no doubt people were pissed at that.

This does not mean people should not vote for her at the end. Also, if Zeke made it to the end, I'm sure people would vote for him.

I personally cannot see how Hannah wins in any situation tbh.

I thought the only way she (or Adam for that matter) could have won would have been a F3 consisting of Adam/Ken/Hannah/Sunday and she made it happen. She was the one IMO that made it happen so I felt like she deserved to win over Adam.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #154 on: December 22, 2016, 12:09:14 AM »
I wonder what would happen if it was a final 2 between Ken and Hannah.

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #155 on: December 22, 2016, 10:19:44 AM »
Hopefully the Jury would reward Hannah's gameplay then.

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #156 on: December 22, 2016, 02:13:56 PM »
I would expect Hannah to win tbh? Also I enjoy debating with you guys so thx ^^