Author Topic: SURV33 FINALE "I'm Going For A Million Bucks" (12/14)  (Read 23707 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: SURV33 FINALE "I'm Going For A Million Bucks" (12/14)
« Reply #125 on: December 14, 2016, 09:45:06 PM »
Michaela: What a good player from Jeff

Jessica was loyal>> I made the right choice and picked the wrong rock

Will 1st high school kid...speaks to parents...they struggled with letting me go. I told them I  will never get on

Sunday good for moms to find themselves again

Taylor and Figgy: Figgy Wish I had played alone, was good to have a confident

Taylor you are a new Dad,congrats

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #126 on: December 14, 2016, 09:46:08 PM »
Next season FAMILIAR FACES

coming up

ugh. I like NEW players best.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #127 on: December 14, 2016, 09:54:42 PM »
Showing all the flops of S34 (except Cirie obviously) instead of the queens.
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #128 on: December 14, 2016, 09:55:33 PM »
Preview FIVE for HUNTED!!

Returning Players:

FIJI shots>.going back

Shots of returnees

SURVIVOR: Game Changers These are live:

SPOILERS:

Show content
Michaela

Tony

Tai

Taylor

Sierra

Cherie

Sandra

Ozzie

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #129 on: December 14, 2016, 09:57:49 PM »
Please be sure to join us here for the new seasons of SURVIVOR and AMAZING RACE in the spring!

And Hunted Jan 22!!

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #130 on: December 14, 2016, 09:59:00 PM »
:waves:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #131 on: December 15, 2016, 12:50:43 AM »
Wow what an ending to an amazing season. Personally I related to Adam on literally ever level and so it was really nice to see him win! However, it was difficult to watch the beginning of the reunion, not a single dry eye!

Putting everything aside, I do feel like Hannah was robbed of a potential victory here. Hannah was the one who (if anyone) convinced Ken to switch his vote to David. On the other hand the editing was rushed so who knows what we missed!

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #132 on: December 15, 2016, 04:09:29 AM »
I haven't watched most of the merge yet but to the point I had I don't even remember anything about Hannah other than her deep breathing from anxiety. I don't think she possibly could've done enough. I also agree that this season was quite strong, felt like a new leaf was turned over in some regard and Adam was a great winner and kind soul.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #133 on: December 15, 2016, 06:35:47 AM »
I think that the jury underestimated both Hannah and Ken.
Hannah was in the right side every time after the merge. She predicted exactly twice that she got votes. She was the one putting Adam in the place after he messed with Taylor. She convinced Adam to stay with Dave and Ken and boot Sunday. She convinced Ken to boot David.
Ken was not strategic player but it did not make him a bad player. People now just want to see big moves and does not respect loyalty and integrity like old school player. And he did so good at FTC but people like Chris, Bret or Sunday just hated him to be the last GenX standing. Ken might win if this is early stage of Survivor.

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #134 on: December 15, 2016, 12:28:46 PM »
Finale was ok.

Bat Puzzle was cool. I wish the final immunity was endurance again.

Ken would have won an old school game. What really hurt him was banking everything on trust and loyalty, which lasted 38 days.
Hannah was underestimated for sure.
I think that the jury underestimated both Hannah and Ken.
Hannah was in the right side every time after the merge. She predicted exactly twice that she got votes. She was the one putting Adam in the place after he messed with Taylor. She convinced Adam to stay with Dave and Ken and boot Sunday. She convinced Ken to boot David.

Overall the season was not bad.

Cast: 8.5
Pre-merge: 7.5
Post-merge: 8.5
Winner: 7
Logo:7
Total: 38.5 (Places in my Top 10 favorite seasons)
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #135 on: December 15, 2016, 03:37:11 PM »
Logo gets the same weighting as other criteria? :lol:

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #136 on: December 16, 2016, 08:11:37 AM »
Tbh I am quite tired of people who cry in FTC and get all the votes. Jeremy didn't deserve a runaway win, and Adam didn't either, but they get the sympathy vote because of crying in FTC. I am not saying his win is not deserved, but swaying some jurors just because you cry using your mum/wife doesn't convince me at all. Plus their games were far from great. Adam was blindsided during the finale. And he got credit for stuff he didn't do. I am SHOCKED how Chris gave credit to Adam for convincing Ken in F4 when we clearly saw NO scenes of Adam and Ken chatting (that was Hannah's move if anybody's).

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #137 on: December 16, 2016, 11:15:27 AM »
Tbh I am quite tired of people who cry in FTC and get all the votes. Jeremy didn't deserve a runaway win, and Adam didn't either, but they get the sympathy vote because of crying in FTC. I am not saying his win is not deserved, but swaying some jurors just because you cry using your mum/wife doesn't convince me at all. Plus their games were far from great. Adam was blindsided during the finale. And he got credit for stuff he didn't do. I am SHOCKED how Chris gave credit to Adam for convincing Ken in F4 when we clearly saw NO scenes of Adam and Ken chatting (that was Hannah's move if anybody's).

Jeremy deserved the vote of every other cast member over those two goats tbh.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #138 on: December 17, 2016, 06:46:19 AM »
Jeremy will get all the votes no matter what. I hate him for pulling his wife in though.
Chris and Bret are such losers. Don't know how Chris would think after watching the show and knew that Ken voting out Dave wasn't Adam's work at all.

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
« Reply #139 on: December 18, 2016, 07:40:16 AM »

This ^  I'm happy for Adam, but I'm so tired of the cry on the FTC to gain some votes..

Jeremy deserved the vote of every other cast member over those two goats tbh.

But also this ^ (Kelley W is the true winner of Cambodia btw)

I would have loved to see some votes for Hannah because for me she was the best in those finale episodes, and tbh, she smashed Ken and Adam in the FTC.
People wanted Ken to win just because he is hot and a good person, but tbh he did nothing, just win some IC, because his social game was 0. If Ken would have won, it would have been like Michelle winning Kaoh Rong... pretty disappointing.
Loved the fake idol by David and Jay's reaction when he was eliminated. They should make a season with all 4th placers (Cydney, Kelley W, David, etc...) lol
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #140 on: December 19, 2016, 12:31:46 AM »
Michelle won because of her social game. And you said Ken had zero social game and if he won, he just liked Michelle???

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #141 on: December 19, 2016, 06:25:44 AM »
Michelle won because of her social game. And you said Ken had zero social game and if he won, he just liked Michelle???

Ken had 0 game. He was a GOAT.

When your closest ally calls you a GOAT... you knkw you stand no chance of winning.

We had a bitter jury for S32... Had Michele faces this jury, I don't think she would have won.

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #142 on: December 19, 2016, 08:02:01 AM »
The cast is awesome (and my deepest desires want my boy Jay to win Survivor :lol:). It's just fun to watch them be all fun and civil to each other (especially in Ponderosa. Also, after a season-long ban on Twitter imposed by SEG, I am so happy to read (and see) their interactions! I want to hang-out with them :( Hopefully I can visit the US in the next couple of years :lol:

Overall, what a great season. My top seasons are (in no particular order.... or not hahaha):

- Cagayan
- HvV
- Micronesia
- MvGX
- Cambodia
- Philippines

P.S. I like Big Moves but it is wrong to ignore that social skills and jury management are still important above all. Jeffrey, if you are reading this, stop the movement against players who do not do Big Moves. I know Big Moves are waaaaaay entertaining but come on, subtle gameplay is as powerful. We now may be seeing non-bitter and gameplay-rewarding jury though.
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #143 on: December 19, 2016, 07:21:19 PM »

Ken had 0 game. He was a GOAT.

When your closest ally calls you a GOAT... you knkw you stand no chance of winning.

We had a bitter jury for S32... Had Michele faces this jury, I don't think she would have won.

I don't say Ken would won. (Well he could won if it's early season of Survivor, not "Big game" seasons). I just say that Michelle and Ken are different. Ken had no social game while Michelle had a very good social game.

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #144 on: December 20, 2016, 07:07:09 AM »
What guarantees he could win an early season though tbh?

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #145 on: December 20, 2016, 08:02:38 AM »
What guarantees he could win an early season though tbh?

Nothing guarantees. But in early season, we have seen some winners without big moves. So his play might be more suitable in early seasons and he had more chance to win. The fact that some jurors in this season considered to vote for him before that FTC, I don't think he was a obvious goat. 

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #146 on: December 20, 2016, 12:17:08 PM »
He hadn't the social game either though? I just watched Zeke's boot ep and he managed to piss off 8 players in one go.

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #147 on: December 20, 2016, 01:05:15 PM »
I still think Jeremy's social play was similar to 0 in Cambodia. He just had a solid 3 with some Kimmi and Kelly helping ruthlessly and that was it. I would have voted for Spencer in that FTC had I been a juror, if you ask me. I don't think Jeremy was a runaway winner, and id he was, I wouldn't say he deserved it.

Adam's win is even more biased to his mum-cancer-story. Jeremy, Tasha and Spencer had a similar game, and Jeremy was the one who stood a better chance.
Adam, Hannah and Ken played a much different game, and I cannot accept a 10-0-0 vote when Adam's game was WAY TOO FAR from perfect.

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #148 on: December 20, 2016, 01:56:55 PM »
No such thing as a perfect game though? Just because Hannah or Ken had some good qualities to their games doesn't mean someone is obliged to vote for them? Hannah only made it through the good graces of others. Ken had no social game whatsoever and was the goat that killed his owner way too late in the game. I haven't watched FTC yet to see performances yet but based on watching Zekes boot ep neither Ken nor Hannah were winning from that point if David or Adam were F2 at that point. He didn't play s perfect t game but he got all the jury votes because the others were paltry in comparison imo. Of course my opinion may change once I watch the last ep

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #149 on: December 20, 2016, 05:19:55 PM »
Yes, 5/10 jurors decided to vote for Adam before FTC. 4 were tossed between Ken and Adam. And I remember Zeke planned to vote for Ken before that FTC. Even Will wasn't so bitter to Ken. The bitter ones were Bret and Chris, I think.