Author Topic: Updates 9/2  (Read 14688 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Updates 9/2
« on: September 02, 2004, 10:30:37 AM »
Lots of smak talk that goes nowhere ..last night 

Karen tells Drew that she'd like to give Adria a sympathy vote..
They respect the way Adria played..she has family watching and should at least get a respect vote

Karen says she can tell that Diane's had a f'ked up home life, and that's why she's so hard-edged on the outside..Drew admits he's afraid to talk to her sometimes
Karen approaching Nik in the gym about her sympathy vote idea..they closed the door.

Nik... we can't afford that Karen. it's 3 to1 ..if Drew strays, it'll hurt us.
Karen.. if i give her a vote,Drew won't. I feel bad, she has a family at home watching the game.
Nik.. so doesJase
Karen she doesn't know any better... she's a hardcore gamer...she didn't ask me for this.
Nik.. in a way she did.

Diane barges in and interrupts (paranoid witch)
They quickly pretend the conversation has been a Marv-bashing session, and Diane is all too happy to join in.
They (Nik/Karen) comparing missing household items again.. the toaster's gone..other stuff
Karen goes to the cloud room to talk to Drew...again, while Nik distracts Diane in the bathroom
Karen says she wants to do it to be nice, but people will freak out...Drew says it's crazy how fast the word spreads around the house... he thinks if Nik talks toDiane , Diane will tell CB , and he'll have a  fit and panic.

When all was said and done Karen ..changes her mind and says she wont throw Adria a vote

CB is convinced that he will be on a sitcom..he has it all played out in his head ..he even tells the other HG's that they could be apart of it ..something about Diane working in a flower shop..a spunky flower shop girl ..he tells Adria that he could picture her and Nat on his show too ..  8-)'

Anyway ..the HG's are still sleeping .. :)_{}

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Updates 9/2
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2004, 02:24:28 PM »
Not much..HG's up..Marv got a haircut from Diane..Drew trimmed his hair..CB in the shower ..Drew & Adra working out..Karen lounging around..Nik playing solataire..
I'm still not sure if Karen & Nik have told Diane about the missing items around the house..I know Karen was afraid not to tell her ??

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2004, 02:55:23 PM »
is big brother taking the items?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2004, 03:44:06 PM »
 :)_{} Hiya Texan..yes ..its either for a upcoming Luxury/Food / or HOH comp..I'm guessing..its funny that Karen & Nic are keeping it to therselves..CB might have a clue..he's been looking around too..acting like he lost a sock or something

Fish Fish Fish .. :)ZZZ:)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2004, 03:59:26 PM »
Awww Nic/K told Diane about the missing items..now we know shes going to run and tell her man  |:(

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2004, 06:53:51 PM »
 |:( Well its been *FISH* for the past 3 hrs ?? They usually don't do that ? Anyway..less than 10 minutes till show time  **:)** **:)**

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2004, 07:12:32 PM »
I'll do some live show spoilers ..cause  I feel like it  8-)'
and some people have football  :)_{}
Its Awwwnnnn

last week rehash   B:) B:)
Showing Adria talking to herself ..Drew trying to find his reasoning for voting A out ..he has no reason ..Karen .same thing..says CB is a snitch

Julie talking about Karen winning HOH..CB winning AC..CB thanking the fans...
Julie tells us about the double eviction this week..will the HG's be surprised ?
<commercial>

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2004, 07:23:52 PM »
 ::) OK i'm by myself..thats alright.. 8-)'

Showing the Diane Marv kiss..hug..CB snitching to Drew ..Drew says its all about the game..then admits he was pissed ..confronts Diane ..she says no big deal..they argue about trust ..she fake cries ..she says your looking for a reason to get out..Drew says he's kidding

Julie talking with Marv alone..J: why do yoou want Adria out..M: because shes a strong player
J: have you joined forces with anyone M: Diane..but, not really..I could trust Diane as far as I could throw Diane ...we'll see

Votes coming next
<comercial>

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2004, 07:34:35 PM »
the chatter  is, we actually see the Noms right after the HOH comp tonight ..on the live show!!  **:)**

oh Marv also told Julie that Diane is getting fat  :)*

OH there finally showin Nat arriving at the S/H ...Will " if it isn't my dear friend Natalie" they hug ..( Will looks sexy with unshaven stuble) they pop champagne ( Will confesses that he wouldnt have minded if the cork hit Nat in the eye) there watching excerpts of the show on tape ..

back to the L/R
CB gives his eviction speech..Adrias turn..

Live votes begin
Votes ~
Nik= Adria
Drew= Adria
Karen = Adria
Diane = Adria

Adria evicted  with all 4 votes

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2004, 07:46:59 PM »
 :':') seems sad ..not even a pity vote
Julie: we will tell Adria when we come back
< commercial>

Back....Adria is told she nods , smiles, grabs a bottle of water
" my favorite moment in the house was getting Nat in here to fool you guys and don't forget I'm on the jury I love you guys .."
she hugs Drew & Karen and says Well .. thats two votes
Marv starts sayin hey I always liked you ..she's got a lot of mouth..Gee whiz..golly ..she make me want to vomit
Diane " the weight is off my shoulders..I don't want her vote in the jury "

May I say that was the best exit i've ever seen" :)()  *()*

Goodbye speeches ..

HOH coming up
<commercial>

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2004, 07:53:33 PM »
HOH Comp Q&A

Nik out first
Diane out
CB out
down to Karen & Drew

Drew Won HOH

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2004, 07:58:36 PM »
The surprise twist is next..
( Dang..I guess Diane's safe for a few days )

Julie : now I have something to tell you..do not assume ..in less than 48 hours another HG will be evicted..noms later tonight.."
Special live show Sat nite ..

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2004, 08:03:10 PM »
its back on the feeds .. HG's trying to figure out whats going on..then *Fish*

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2004, 08:22:15 PM »
Drew Reading the bible
Girls want wine

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2004, 08:31:31 PM »
Drew hasn't said a word..hes staring at the picture wall
Fianally he spoke ..hes really hungry

The camara is showing us that Drews room is ready

*FISH*

Offline pjvan65

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2004, 08:34:47 PM »
Drew Reading the bible
Girls want wine

Thank you P, your info has been so entertaining.I do appreciate your tenacity.peter J

Offline pjvan65

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2004, 08:51:59 PM »
Drew Reading the bible
Girls want wine

Thank you P, your info has been so entertaining.I do appreciate your tenacity.peter J
lets just look at what can happen ,I believe marv, and nic will go up with marv being the target ?:)?although drew doesn't expect to be with D after the game he still has the Aloha male thing going on and doesn't want to be one upped by marvin lets see how it plays,I'll read your post P as I have 5 kids 2 dogs 2 cats and a wonderful wife and cant afford live feeds, see ya

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2004, 08:54:51 PM »
 :)_{} thanks .. I think   8-)' lol  I guess that I get bored replying to myself..feel free to jump in at anytime  pjvan65  ..I feel like i'm in isolation ..your thoughts are more than welcomed
 *()*

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2004, 09:03:15 PM »
Now thats what I'm talking about !! **:)**
lets just look at what can happen ,I believe marv, and nic will go up with marv being the target ?although drew doesn't expect to be with D after the game he still has the Aloha male thing going on and doesn't want to be one upped by marvin lets see how it plays,I'll read your post P as I have 5 kids 2 dogs 2 cats and a wonderful wife and cant afford live feeds, see ya

Wow thats some big family pjvan65 ..cheers  *()*

CB just unpacked..he's feeling confident ..Drew is in the DR ..( I bet he ran out the back door)
I guess that Drew really doesn't owe Marv anything..and Diane has been setting up Marv to be the most hated male in the house all week..I'll take a guess and say that Nik & Marv are good guesses .. :)_| I'm on the East Coast..I hope the Noms happen before 5 am  :()()

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2004, 09:08:23 PM »
Drews in the HOH..reading a letter from his brother aloud..everyones acting like they give a SH!t  :)*

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2004, 09:29:19 PM »
Drews family watches the feeds 24/7
All are admiring Drews Mom's picture ( Feeds are awful tonight..my guess is there super busy )
Drews thinking Karen Nik..hes talking Smak with CB ..asking for his opinion
CB thinks that Nik could win POV because he knows shes been keeping track of the missing house items
Drew wants to tell Marv that he's safe..this way he won't play POV comp so hard
Drew says that if he puts Diane up that Marv will try hard to win the POV to save Diane
Drew is mad at the way that Marv treated Adria when she tried to leave with dignity..he had to put a ruin on it
Drew now is the time to turn it on..Diane copped out today..Karen copped out today ..
CB says that he can win veto
 Drew says that Karen is a threat and that shes throwing comps ..he said the POV was rigged thats why she won it..

CB left..Drew alone thinking

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2004, 09:32:34 PM »
*fish*
Some vidcaps

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2004, 10:18:30 PM »
Karen B!tching that Adria wasted the zucchinis  ::)
Note ( I'll be here )
Noms at 1am/ET

Drew talking to Karen..here's the deal ..I want Marvin out ..
Drew says that he thinks that Diane & Marv are the tightest alliance right now..and that he wants Marv to think that he & Diane  safe ..and this way Marv won't try to win the veto
Drew locked hiself out of the HOH by accident

Drew finally talks with Diane alone in the cloud room..
D: whats up kiddo
Diane : I have mixed emotions...I'm happy for you and I want you  to know that..
Drew: I know
Diane : I just want you to know ..
Drew sayin that they only gave him a few hours to make a decision
Diane acting like a total snob.just laying on her bed in the cloud room ..my guess is that shes p!ssed off that Drews family didn't mebtion her in the letter

Drew gets back into the HOH..Karen enters
All 6 will play for POV individual
Drew wants to talk to Nic too..I want to put you guys up..because I don't want Marv to play hard for veto
..I want Marv out..I cant stand him anymore..
Karen agrees ..but, she's afraid that Marv may still win the veto ..then what ..
Karen suggests  that Drew put CB & Marv  up .. then if Marv wins he will save CB..(STFU Karen..your so stupid ! ) ..Drews just saying yeah yeah agreeing with her BS ..
Karen says then one of them will go and the innocent people will be saved  :()() ( Can you say Bi-Polar)
There both trashing Marvin ( BTW: Drew promised CB that he won't put him up) psst note to Karen ... Drew knows that you already have 3 jury votes
Karen suggests that Drew talk to Nic ..

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2004, 10:38:50 PM »
Karen telling Drew that she and Diane never talk game and that Diane talks more to Marv and Nic than to her  ::)
Karen ragging on CB saying he's a snitch

Ahh Drew rescued " Karen please come to the DR"
Drew comes out of HOH..says its smokey in here..what happened

Drew gets Diane..they enter the HOH
Diane wont even look Drew in the eye..she says that Karen & Nik make her nervous..she trusts CB more than those two..there dreaming that BB offers them big bucks to leave
Diane says that Nik stares holes through her and its making her sick
Drew asks what do you want me to do?
She says what do you want
Drew says ..i'm not going to stress this time ..like last time..Why does Marvin think I'm mad at him ?
Diane says where in the hell have you hear that?
Drew said ..I made it up..they both try to evade the killer jumping spider
Drew says you should have told me that there was a joke going around that I was going on the block this week..she says..didn't I ever tell you about the joke?
Drew said ..you should have told me about it..everyone else knew about it
Diane ..you dont beleive it..put me up put me up..I don't give a F'
Diane..how come you never told me that you knew that you knew that there was stuff missing around the house?..Drew ..you mean like the toaster ?
Diane..I don't talk to Marvin that much..you know what..I know nothing about the joke..not me..I was never involved in that joke..now there laughing

Drew ..you have to understand ..sometimes I'm scared of you..you changed as soon as you got with Marv..Adria saw it..(now Dianes really pissed)
Drew bringing up the kiss again..you let it happen
Diane..what was I suppose to do he came at me..I don't give a F about him

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2004, 10:51:20 PM »
fight cont....
Drew wants to know why he should trust Diane..( Adria did a good job pointing out Dianes witchy evil ways to Drew)
Diane said it was something she wasn't invovlved in joke wise
Now shes saying that she's seeing another side of Drew..she recollects the joke ( about Drew being put on the block)
Ahh CB to the rescue....( something inaudable) CB leaves
Back to D&D..
Diane is half way ready to walk out the door..says shes not as strong as she thought she was..she tries to well up some fake tears ..
( You all know shes lying..she was drinking in the backyard when she said it)
Now shes saying that maybe she did say it ..she might have had a memory loss ..she wants to see the tapes..
BB annoucement" Attention HG's 15 min to NOM "
OHHH 15 minutes to NOM S Yippee ..I thought I heard 1am/ET  ^:)^

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2004, 11:00:43 PM »
Hello ..I'm alone ..with him>> O0    ?:)  anyone here?? Give me a Heck yeah or something?

More tears from Diane..she leaves..Drew says "Oh Sh!t" and cups his face
Diane in the BY crying..Kaen comes to her rescue..what happened..are you OK?
Diane..I'm sick of Drews SH!T..he's calling me out some made up sh!t that I said..if I said it I don't remember ..I don't give a F anymore..let him put me up
Karen..he wants Marv out..dont worry about it
Diane..everytime I hear his name mentioned I'm suppose to run to him..all I do is watch his back..I'm tired of it..just wait and see when I win HOH next time..

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2004, 11:19:34 PM »
Lockdown in the B/Y Noms are on

Diane crying to Karen..I may even have to sleep alone tonight..Karen..you could sleep with me..( ok dirty thoughts )
Darn airplanes..
Karen whispering about Nic and CB to Diane..
Diane says " yet again the big b!tch is crying live ..I'm not a b!tch..don't beleive it "
then she says ..I might not be the brightest star in the sky but..if someones fake I could see it
 *FISH*
Nik joins the K/Diane convo..shes replaying it for Nik.. B:) B:) B:) poor innocent me  B:) B:)

( Is this Drews chance to put Diane up ? Will he have the b@lls ?Will Diane do the dirty tonight and get on her knees to beg for forgiveness? Stay tuned ..  )
the airplanes are killing my audio

vidacap below ~
Bad Diane butt shot from my documents
« Last Edit: September 02, 2004, 11:21:25 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2004, 11:31:10 PM »
Diane..I'm harder than dirt..thats why I'm here..I don't want to be a cocktail waitress all my life..
Talking smak about Drew..saying he doesn't need the money.. his dad is a lawyer..
Diane " we should take the guys out"
( Big Diane pity party)

Now there rehashing the HOH questions...( we all saw Karen try to cheat..waiting for see what bekon Drew choose first T(true) or F (false) she waited untill he choose then she picked the same one )

*FISH* Must be time !!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2004, 11:38:37 PM »
nope..they teased us ( Drew just tried to vault over the fence  8-)' ) Come on Drew !! Whats the delay ?
..back to Diane/ Karen /Nic talk ..paranoia

Wow Drew in HOH W keys

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2004, 11:47:08 PM »
sorry about the crappy vidcaps..the feeds are choppy bad

I wonder how long Drew is going to sit there  :)ZZZ:)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2004, 12:03:19 AM »
its AWWNN

its Off

its weird..they were called to the table and I saw Drew he cleared his voice..we got FISH  ..now he's back in HOH with the keys??

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2004, 12:05:02 AM »
???

Offline dglazer67

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2004, 12:08:32 AM »
Drew is still just staring at the nomination box, two feeds are on him, two on fish, oh now all went to fish.
By the way Puddin, you are doing such an amazing job with this.  Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Offline dglazer67

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2004, 12:09:45 AM »
FISH FISH FISH, come on now!!!  Let's see what's going on!!!!!

Offline dglazer67

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2004, 12:12:57 AM »
All the other HG are at the table, waiting, FISH, oh there we go, here he comes!!!!!  Probably Fish again in a second.

Drew's starting speech, very hard to make decision in three hours, here we go.

First safe person, Karen, (WHAT?????), then Michael safe (UHOH), then Nakomis.  That means Diane and Marvin nominated.

Offline dglazer67

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2004, 12:14:37 AM »
Can't believe he put Diane up, told them both his reasons, finds Marvin as a threat, Diane (something about not being truthful) don't quite understand the reasoning there. Can't believe he did that!!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2004, 12:15:12 AM »
OK its not just me..I have no idea what just happened?
The HG's were allowed to use the potty ..thats al that happened..Drew is still thinking  ::)
No audio now.. |:(

*Fish * on all 4 feeds ..I'll try to peek behind them  grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

its back..well the audio..nope ..yes   8-)'
OK he's doing it...he's really nervous

Karen is safe
Nik is safe

Marvin And Diane are UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :()()

Offline dglazer67

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2004, 12:17:04 AM »
They are all hugging and kissing now, getting food, Drew alone in HOH, talking to himself in HOH, did he do the right thing, Marv in and Diane hugging.

Can't hear what Diane is saying, but she is very animated.  She is packing now it looks like.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2004, 12:18:00 AM »
thanks dglazer67 ..your  reply posts were outing mine I was like why isnt this posting ...LOL  :)_{}

Offline dglazer67

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2004, 12:18:27 AM »
Karen and Drew talking, Karen saying the house wants Marvin out.  Still can't believe that he put up Diane (way to go Drew)

Offline dglazer67

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2004, 12:20:05 AM »
Sorry puddin, I am going to bed now anyhow, have a good night.

Offline dglazer67

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2004, 12:21:05 AM »
OK, one more, Drew says he feels sick, but needs to eat. I kind of feel sorry for him. Diane is pissed!!!!!!!!!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2004, 12:21:38 AM »
dglazer67  ..I love you  :-* please dont leave.. :':')

Offline dglazer67

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #43 on: September 03, 2004, 12:22:18 AM »
The sound of Diane brushing her hair is SOOOO loud it sounds like a damaged speaker, Puddin, did you get that too?  Maybe she keeps hitting her mic.

Offline dglazer67

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #44 on: September 03, 2004, 12:23:44 AM »
OK, I'll stay for a while.  Diane is a b**ch.  BB just told her not to obstruct her mic.  She's apologizing. Made some comment on putting some fat on her ass.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #45 on: September 03, 2004, 12:25:07 AM »
This is the best...Please Please Marv win POV  :()()
Oh thank you dglazer67 ..my feeds are terrible ..your the best  *()*

Offline dglazer67

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #46 on: September 03, 2004, 12:25:50 AM »
Nakomis and Karen talking, Diane wandering around. CB and Marvin talking in backyard.  Drew, Karen and Nic talking in kitchen. Diane wondering into kitchen, not talking to anyone. Drew and her don't even look at each other.

Offline dglazer67

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #47 on: September 03, 2004, 12:27:00 AM »
Karen, please do not obstruct your mic, BB says.  They all say they will be called in the DR all night.  Diane wants at least some time to vent.  Puddin, what's wrong with your feeds?

Offline dglazer67

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #48 on: September 03, 2004, 12:29:38 AM »
All in kitchen now, I'm impressed they actually showed the noms, thought it would go to fish and we would just see the aftermath.

Shout out to Lisa C., Mark H, and any of my other Cineplex buddies, oh yeah, Pam A. too.  I miss you guys.

Veto tomorrow morning, they think they will be up at 7 (yuck), that's what time I have to get up for work!!!

went to FISH.

Offline dglazer67

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #49 on: September 03, 2004, 12:31:58 AM »
Diane says, hope the internet viewers didn't see that--Diane asks Mike to play Euchre (that's a card game I think).

Nic, Diane and Karen talking, whispering about you know who using the you know what (her words, not mine)

Oh yeah, Karen was talking earlier about how her husband does everything for her, he has no life, they are so in love.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #50 on: September 03, 2004, 12:33:19 AM »
 dglazer67 where have you been all of my life..
CB Drew in the HOH
Diane says were Geeks

Offline dglazer67

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #51 on: September 03, 2004, 12:35:07 AM »
Boys in HOH, Diane says she is going to bust the party up.  Men and women are separated right now, kind of funny.

Oh, I don't think Marvin is in there, Diane goes in, can't hear what they are saying in there.

Man, Diane is sure taking this like a poor loser, but I guess if your "boyfriend" puts you up, you are entitled to be mad.

Nic and Karen whispering.

I honestly can't believe Karen has made it this far, she doesn't win
 anything, and she just "stays under the radar"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #52 on: September 03, 2004, 12:35:53 AM »
Diane sticks her head in the door..says shes on her way to the DR and that she'll be saying nasty stuff
She tells Drew that she doesn't even know who shes looking at
Drew asks her if she's a actress

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #53 on: September 03, 2004, 12:38:51 AM »
you do the chat..I'll do the pics  dglazer67 ..if you dont mind  *()*

Oh come on..Drew said he did this for game purposes..to throw the others off

Offline dglazer67

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #54 on: September 03, 2004, 12:39:55 AM »
CB left, Diane and Drew alone in room, don't know where Marvin is.  Honestly, Puddin, it is a lot easier to read your posts, I feel like getting the live feeds was a waste, except for tonight.

Diane and Drew talking, Drew sooooo nervous, she says, do you want me to put on a show for everyone,

Drew is stuttering, doesn't want to say it, come on, come on, he says that he thinks people might think they aren't so close because of this, and that they shouldn't sleep in the same bed, for game purposes.  

She is pissed off, she says, do you trust me?  Drew says something about a trustmeter and how much he trusts her.

He says sometimes he does, sometimes she does things and he doesn't trust her.

Offline dglazer67

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #55 on: September 03, 2004, 12:40:50 AM »
Sounds good puddin, I will stay up for a little bit, we'll do this together.

Offline dglazer67

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #56 on: September 03, 2004, 12:42:44 AM »
Diane and Drew hugging, she's crying, actually he hugs her, she says no way are we sleeping together. She says she is going to leave the room, and she says if she wins veto she won't use it.

Offline dglazer67

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #57 on: September 03, 2004, 12:44:20 AM »
She says that if Marvin wins veto of course he will use it, then she doesn't know who Drew will put up, she says she has no chance then, unless she's against CB.

She's crying some more now, they are just staring at each other.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #58 on: September 03, 2004, 12:46:17 AM »
 :D

Offline dglazer67

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #59 on: September 03, 2004, 12:46:41 AM »
Not sure what this joke is that Diane keeps talking about, something about the veto and Drew being put up (last week), Marvin was the only person laughing, Diane is swearing she had nothing to do with this joke.  I didn't hear that or anything about it.

Diane says she knows what is going on, she is trying to explain it to Drew.

Offline dglazer67

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #60 on: September 03, 2004, 12:48:03 AM »
Drew keeps saying, I don't trust you, but you can trust me.  He's got some master plan, but Diane doesn't understand exactly.

Offline dglazer67

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #61 on: September 03, 2004, 12:49:41 AM »
Diane in the BY, telling CB, Nic and Karen they better not use the veto if they get it. 

Offline dglazer67

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #62 on: September 03, 2004, 12:51:46 AM »
Marvin is packing, Diane goes to talk to him, Diane goes to get her suitcase, starts packing too. 

Puddin, I have to go to bed, I don't know when I will have a chance to post again.

Have a good night.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #63 on: September 03, 2004, 12:52:17 AM »
Actually it was a smart plan..theres no way that Diane is going..Marv is packing already..

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #64 on: September 03, 2004, 12:53:54 AM »
your my hero dglazer67 ..anytime you want to jump in Please Please do so..It is so much appreciated by us all  ^:)^  :)_{}

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #65 on: September 03, 2004, 12:57:20 AM »
Marv heard them talking in HOH..he will pretend to be angry then split them up

..well at least we have excitement

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #66 on: September 03, 2004, 01:13:29 AM »
CB snitch in the HOH telling Drew about what Marv said..

CB tells Drew that it was a tough decision and a ballsey move..
CB said that he would vote Diane out if Marv wins Veto and Drew puts Nik up
CB told Drew that he (Drew) & Diane will be targets tomorrow if Diane doesnt win HOH
( He's a idiot )
Drews just agreeing
CB asks Drew if Diane is sleeping with him tonight..Drew says theres no f' ing way ( laughs)

from Mortys 

SCHEDULE:
(Subject to change, rumor, innuendo, etc....)
Friday, September 3:  Food competition might be skipped for double eviction
Nominations for Eviction Special PoV Contest.
Saturday, September 4:  9:00PM Special LIVE Broadcast on CBS
Amazing Race "If You're Gonna Whine, Just Shut Up!" repeats at 8:00PM
Sunday, September 5:  Special HoH Competition Today
Monday, September 6:  Noon: PoV Meeting (Not shown on feeds.)
Tuesday, September 7:  9:00PM Broadcast on CBS

From BBQ
Friday, September 03, 2004

Everything Happening FRIDAY!

PoV (10am PT/1pm ET), PoV use (12pm PT/3pm ET) and eviction (3pm PT/6pm PT - it will NOT be live on Saturday!) will all be on Friday. HoH will probably be on Saturday.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #67 on: September 03, 2004, 01:55:41 AM »
some last updates

Karen suggest Drew in final three.. Nic runs to work Drew

what if...K/N vote Diane off  :)X naww..wishfull thinking  88))

Dianes really calmed down she was even laughing in the Bathroom with Drew..I think shes figured out his stratagie

Diane tells Marv that Drew is pissed at her and shes probably leaving tomorrow ( actress?)

Whats bugging me and the other people in the chat room is...why are D/M packing? What if one of them wins POV tomorrow? Wouldn't someone have to pack in a hurry?  :\/