Author Topic: Updates 9/2  (Read 14672 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Updates 9/2
« on: September 02, 2004, 10:30:37 AM »
Lots of smak talk that goes nowhere ..last night 

Karen tells Drew that she'd like to give Adria a sympathy vote..
They respect the way Adria played..she has family watching and should at least get a respect vote

Karen says she can tell that Diane's had a f'ked up home life, and that's why she's so hard-edged on the outside..Drew admits he's afraid to talk to her sometimes
Karen approaching Nik in the gym about her sympathy vote idea..they closed the door.

Nik... we can't afford that Karen. it's 3 to1 ..if Drew strays, it'll hurt us.
Karen.. if i give her a vote,Drew won't. I feel bad, she has a family at home watching the game.
Nik.. so doesJase
Karen she doesn't know any better... she's a hardcore gamer...she didn't ask me for this.
Nik.. in a way she did.

Diane barges in and interrupts (paranoid witch)
They quickly pretend the conversation has been a Marv-bashing session, and Diane is all too happy to join in.
They (Nik/Karen) comparing missing household items again.. the toaster's gone..other stuff
Karen goes to the cloud room to talk to Drew...again, while Nik distracts Diane in the bathroom
Karen says she wants to do it to be nice, but people will freak out...Drew says it's crazy how fast the word spreads around the house... he thinks if Nik talks toDiane , Diane will tell CB , and he'll have a  fit and panic.

When all was said and done Karen ..changes her mind and says she wont throw Adria a vote

CB is convinced that he will be on a sitcom..he has it all played out in his head ..he even tells the other HG's that they could be apart of it ..something about Diane working in a flower shop..a spunky flower shop girl ..he tells Adria that he could picture her and Nat on his show too ..  8-)'

Anyway ..the HG's are still sleeping .. :)_{}

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Updates 9/2
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2004, 02:24:28 PM »
Not much..HG's up..Marv got a haircut from Diane..Drew trimmed his hair..CB in the shower ..Drew & Adra working out..Karen lounging around..Nik playing solataire..
I'm still not sure if Karen & Nik have told Diane about the missing items around the house..I know Karen was afraid not to tell her ??

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2004, 02:55:23 PM »
is big brother taking the items?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2004, 03:44:06 PM »
 :)_{} Hiya Texan..yes ..its either for a upcoming Luxury/Food / or HOH comp..I'm guessing..its funny that Karen & Nic are keeping it to therselves..CB might have a clue..he's been looking around too..acting like he lost a sock or something

Fish Fish Fish .. :)ZZZ:)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2004, 03:59:26 PM »
Awww Nic/K told Diane about the missing items..now we know shes going to run and tell her man  |:(

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2004, 06:53:51 PM »
 |:( Well its been *FISH* for the past 3 hrs ?? They usually don't do that ? Anyway..less than 10 minutes till show time  **:)** **:)**

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2004, 07:12:32 PM »
I'll do some live show spoilers ..cause  I feel like it  8-)'
and some people have football  :)_{}
Its Awwwnnnn

last week rehash   B:) B:)
Showing Adria talking to herself ..Drew trying to find his reasoning for voting A out ..he has no reason ..Karen .same thing..says CB is a snitch

Julie talking about Karen winning HOH..CB winning AC..CB thanking the fans...
Julie tells us about the double eviction this week..will the HG's be surprised ?
<commercial>

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2004, 07:23:52 PM »
 ::) OK i'm by myself..thats alright.. 8-)'

Showing the Diane Marv kiss..hug..CB snitching to Drew ..Drew says its all about the game..then admits he was pissed ..confronts Diane ..she says no big deal..they argue about trust ..she fake cries ..she says your looking for a reason to get out..Drew says he's kidding

Julie talking with Marv alone..J: why do yoou want Adria out..M: because shes a strong player
J: have you joined forces with anyone M: Diane..but, not really..I could trust Diane as far as I could throw Diane ...we'll see

Votes coming next
<comercial>

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2004, 07:34:35 PM »
the chatter  is, we actually see the Noms right after the HOH comp tonight ..on the live show!!  **:)**

oh Marv also told Julie that Diane is getting fat  :)*

OH there finally showin Nat arriving at the S/H ...Will " if it isn't my dear friend Natalie" they hug ..( Will looks sexy with unshaven stuble) they pop champagne ( Will confesses that he wouldnt have minded if the cork hit Nat in the eye) there watching excerpts of the show on tape ..

back to the L/R
CB gives his eviction speech..Adrias turn..

Live votes begin
Votes ~
Nik= Adria
Drew= Adria
Karen = Adria
Diane = Adria

Adria evicted  with all 4 votes

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2004, 07:46:59 PM »
 :':') seems sad ..not even a pity vote
Julie: we will tell Adria when we come back
< commercial>

Back....Adria is told she nods , smiles, grabs a bottle of water
" my favorite moment in the house was getting Nat in here to fool you guys and don't forget I'm on the jury I love you guys .."
she hugs Drew & Karen and says Well .. thats two votes
Marv starts sayin hey I always liked you ..she's got a lot of mouth..Gee whiz..golly ..she make me want to vomit
Diane " the weight is off my shoulders..I don't want her vote in the jury "

May I say that was the best exit i've ever seen" :)()  *()*

Goodbye speeches ..

HOH coming up
<commercial>

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2004, 07:53:33 PM »
HOH Comp Q&A

Nik out first
Diane out
CB out
down to Karen & Drew

Drew Won HOH

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2004, 07:58:36 PM »
The surprise twist is next..
( Dang..I guess Diane's safe for a few days )

Julie : now I have something to tell you..do not assume ..in less than 48 hours another HG will be evicted..noms later tonight.."
Special live show Sat nite ..

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2004, 08:03:10 PM »
its back on the feeds .. HG's trying to figure out whats going on..then *Fish*

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2004, 08:22:15 PM »
Drew Reading the bible
Girls want wine

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2004, 08:31:31 PM »
Drew hasn't said a word..hes staring at the picture wall
Fianally he spoke ..hes really hungry

The camara is showing us that Drews room is ready

*FISH*

Offline pjvan65

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2004, 08:34:47 PM »
Drew Reading the bible
Girls want wine

Thank you P, your info has been so entertaining.I do appreciate your tenacity.peter J

Offline pjvan65

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2004, 08:51:59 PM »
Drew Reading the bible
Girls want wine

Thank you P, your info has been so entertaining.I do appreciate your tenacity.peter J
lets just look at what can happen ,I believe marv, and nic will go up with marv being the target ?:)?although drew doesn't expect to be with D after the game he still has the Aloha male thing going on and doesn't want to be one upped by marvin lets see how it plays,I'll read your post P as I have 5 kids 2 dogs 2 cats and a wonderful wife and cant afford live feeds, see ya

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2004, 08:54:51 PM »
 :)_{} thanks .. I think   8-)' lol  I guess that I get bored replying to myself..feel free to jump in at anytime  pjvan65  ..I feel like i'm in isolation ..your thoughts are more than welcomed
 *()*

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2004, 09:03:15 PM »
Now thats what I'm talking about !! **:)**
lets just look at what can happen ,I believe marv, and nic will go up with marv being the target ?although drew doesn't expect to be with D after the game he still has the Aloha male thing going on and doesn't want to be one upped by marvin lets see how it plays,I'll read your post P as I have 5 kids 2 dogs 2 cats and a wonderful wife and cant afford live feeds, see ya

Wow thats some big family pjvan65 ..cheers  *()*

CB just unpacked..he's feeling confident ..Drew is in the DR ..( I bet he ran out the back door)
I guess that Drew really doesn't owe Marv anything..and Diane has been setting up Marv to be the most hated male in the house all week..I'll take a guess and say that Nik & Marv are good guesses .. :)_| I'm on the East Coast..I hope the Noms happen before 5 am  :()()

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2004, 09:08:23 PM »
Drews in the HOH..reading a letter from his brother aloud..everyones acting like they give a SH!t  :)*

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2004, 09:29:19 PM »
Drews family watches the feeds 24/7
All are admiring Drews Mom's picture ( Feeds are awful tonight..my guess is there super busy )
Drews thinking Karen Nik..hes talking Smak with CB ..asking for his opinion
CB thinks that Nik could win POV because he knows shes been keeping track of the missing house items
Drew wants to tell Marv that he's safe..this way he won't play POV comp so hard
Drew says that if he puts Diane up that Marv will try hard to win the POV to save Diane
Drew is mad at the way that Marv treated Adria when she tried to leave with dignity..he had to put a ruin on it
Drew now is the time to turn it on..Diane copped out today..Karen copped out today ..
CB says that he can win veto
 Drew says that Karen is a threat and that shes throwing comps ..he said the POV was rigged thats why she won it..

CB left..Drew alone thinking

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2004, 09:32:34 PM »
*fish*
Some vidcaps

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2004, 10:18:30 PM »
Karen B!tching that Adria wasted the zucchinis  ::)
Note ( I'll be here )
Noms at 1am/ET

Drew talking to Karen..here's the deal ..I want Marvin out ..
Drew says that he thinks that Diane & Marv are the tightest alliance right now..and that he wants Marv to think that he & Diane  safe ..and this way Marv won't try to win the veto
Drew locked hiself out of the HOH by accident

Drew finally talks with Diane alone in the cloud room..
D: whats up kiddo
Diane : I have mixed emotions...I'm happy for you and I want you  to know that..
Drew: I know
Diane : I just want you to know ..
Drew sayin that they only gave him a few hours to make a decision
Diane acting like a total snob.just laying on her bed in the cloud room ..my guess is that shes p!ssed off that Drews family didn't mebtion her in the letter

Drew gets back into the HOH..Karen enters
All 6 will play for POV individual
Drew wants to talk to Nic too..I want to put you guys up..because I don't want Marv to play hard for veto
..I want Marv out..I cant stand him anymore..
Karen agrees ..but, she's afraid that Marv may still win the veto ..then what ..
Karen suggests  that Drew put CB & Marv  up .. then if Marv wins he will save CB..(STFU Karen..your so stupid ! ) ..Drews just saying yeah yeah agreeing with her BS ..
Karen says then one of them will go and the innocent people will be saved  :()() ( Can you say Bi-Polar)
There both trashing Marvin ( BTW: Drew promised CB that he won't put him up) psst note to Karen ... Drew knows that you already have 3 jury votes
Karen suggests that Drew talk to Nic ..

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2004, 10:38:50 PM »
Karen telling Drew that she and Diane never talk game and that Diane talks more to Marv and Nic than to her  ::)
Karen ragging on CB saying he's a snitch

Ahh Drew rescued " Karen please come to the DR"
Drew comes out of HOH..says its smokey in here..what happened

Drew gets Diane..they enter the HOH
Diane wont even look Drew in the eye..she says that Karen & Nik make her nervous..she trusts CB more than those two..there dreaming that BB offers them big bucks to leave
Diane says that Nik stares holes through her and its making her sick
Drew asks what do you want me to do?
She says what do you want
Drew says ..i'm not going to stress this time ..like last time..Why does Marvin think I'm mad at him ?
Diane says where in the hell have you hear that?
Drew said ..I made it up..they both try to evade the killer jumping spider
Drew says you should have told me that there was a joke going around that I was going on the block this week..she says..didn't I ever tell you about the joke?
Drew said ..you should have told me about it..everyone else knew about it
Diane ..you dont beleive it..put me up put me up..I don't give a F'
Diane..how come you never told me that you knew that you knew that there was stuff missing around the house?..Drew ..you mean like the toaster ?
Diane..I don't talk to Marvin that much..you know what..I know nothing about the joke..not me..I was never involved in that joke..now there laughing

Drew ..you have to understand ..sometimes I'm scared of you..you changed as soon as you got with Marv..Adria saw it..(now Dianes really pissed)
Drew bringing up the kiss again..you let it happen
Diane..what was I suppose to do he came at me..I don't give a F about him

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2004, 10:51:20 PM »
fight cont....
Drew wants to know why he should trust Diane..( Adria did a good job pointing out Dianes witchy evil ways to Drew)
Diane said it was something she wasn't invovlved in joke wise
Now shes saying that she's seeing another side of Drew..she recollects the joke ( about Drew being put on the block)
Ahh CB to the rescue....( something inaudable) CB leaves
Back to D&D..
Diane is half way ready to walk out the door..says shes not as strong as she thought she was..she tries to well up some fake tears ..
( You all know shes lying..she was drinking in the backyard when she said it)
Now shes saying that maybe she did say it ..she might have had a memory loss ..she wants to see the tapes..
BB annoucement" Attention HG's 15 min to NOM "
OHHH 15 minutes to NOM S Yippee ..I thought I heard 1am/ET  ^:)^