Author Topic: CBS All Access + The Amazing Race  (Read 4431 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
CBS All Access + The Amazing Race
« on: November 13, 2016, 01:46:07 PM »
As many of you have noticed, the AMAZING RACE full episodes are no longer available on AllAccess. The short clips/insider vids do remain.

I have confirmed this with CBS.

WP has done some research which seems to suggest that the streaming internet rights to all episodes may have been sold to Hulu  (30% owned by Disney-ABC Television Group).

So they are NOT lost to us but will have to be viewed on HULU or Amazon Prime for now.

However, the "next season" will apparently continue to be also streamed on ALLAccess during the show's TV airing.  :yess:

So I wouldn't give up your ALLAccess subscriptions just yet.  ;)
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 02:04:38 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: CBS All Access +Amazing Race
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2016, 01:21:05 PM »
^^ :waves:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline TheBayAreaGuy

• RFF Full Member
Re: CBS All Access + The Amazing Race
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2016, 12:56:19 AM »
CBS only has posted clips to the most recent 3 seasons, not the entire library unfortunately.

WP has done some research which seems to suggest that the streaming internet rights to all episodes may have been sold to Hulu  (30% owned by Disney-ABC Television Group).