The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Asia

TARA 5 Ep 5 LIVE SHOW Updates & Commentary!

(1/7) > >>

gamerfan09:
:conf: Happy TARA DAY!!! :conf: 

IMPORTANT! Even though we are a spoiler board, we do NOT want to have the episode spoiled while it is airing.

SO PLEASE ** NO  OUTCOMES ** to be posted before the show is done airing!

And to protect the unspoiled, NO FUTURE SPOILERS EVER!

Anyone breaking these rules is at BIG risk.  :browsie:

Otherwise, come watch with us for the best weekly viewing party in town!! :party:

Have FUN everyone and :tu for joining us!!

gamerfan09:
After everything that's happened this week in my personal life and TV-viewing life, at least TARA is here :)

I will be here to update but there is a chance I may run late, so I'm posting this early :tup:

gamerfan09:
We're off!

Previously on The Amazing Race Asia...

Eight teams raced to Phuket, Thailand!

Teams went on an elephant joyride, while at the Detour, some got tangled up while Rach & Vicky went undone.

At a frustrating Roadblock, teams struggled to remain still. Treasuri & Louisa beat Anita & Tom to win another leg!

And sadly, Rach & Vicky could not catch up.

Seven teams remain, wo will be eliminated next?

gamerfan09:
Route Info: Make your way to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Once there, make your way to some Seafood restaurant. WARNING: There is a Fast Forward this leg!

I'm on a laptop the speed of a potato so I didn't get to quote teams but they  are now in Vietnam.

Anita & Tom struggle to find a cab. They censor the swearing of other teams but Tom yelling "****" is left uncensored :lol: "ANITA!" they FINALLY get a cab :lol:

Eric  & Rona arrive first and see a Route Info and a Fast Forward.

FF: Eat your way through bowls of rice to find a lucky coin.

Eric & Rona and Treasuri & Louisa elect to not do the Fast Forward and read the ARI.

ARI: Catch six prawns in the seafood restaurant to receive your next clue!

gamerfan09:
Rona throws in their rod and calls it a double cheeseburger for the prawns :lol:

Meanwhile, Anita & Tom arrive in 6th and decide to go for the FF.

Eric & Rona and Yvonne & Chloe get a prawn each and Eric freaks out along with the Beauty Queens. Treasuri also gets one and begins FREAKING OUT :lol: Parul & Maggie have no prawns but Maggie is frazzled by the worm bait :lol: This is funny.

Anita & Tom arrive at the FF and begin eating.

JK & Mike get a prawn at the ARI and Will & Alex decide to leave and perform the Fast Forward.

Anita & Tom on their second rice bowl as Will & Alex arrive.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version