Author Topic: SUrv33 EP 9 "Still Throwin' Punches" (Nov 16) includes Show Updates  (Read 6422 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Preview:

Gen ex wat Chris out

Will trusts Zeke

Jay having Idol revealed

Taylor epic adventure, hopefully Figgy and I are buying a sailboat and going to go have some adventures
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Nyoman_SB1

• RFF Frantic Poster
is this season that bad? no one's coming here to post a comment :D
That was intense tribal. So glad Taylor voted out. Stealing the food, didn't feel guilty and then throwing Adam under the bus  (:;)
Adam is also stupid, after what happened why would he still want to work with Taylor and tell him the advantage  :groan:
So shock Will voted for Jay and Jay voted for Taylor, but it was smart move from Jay because the majority split the vote between him and Taylor so he didn't have to play his idol

« Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 09:14:34 AM by Nyoman_SB1 »

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue

Offline kiki

• RFF Frantic Poster
This season is boring. And I hate the editing. If a player is not important for a specific episode, then he/ she are totally not existing. Ken, Jessica, Kris and even David and Zeke were totally invisible in this last episode. I understand that the episode was focused to the Jay-Taylor-Adam trio but please at least let everyone say something.

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
I'm two eps behind but I'm also really enjoying the season?

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
This season is boring. And I hate the editing. If a player is not important for a specific episode, then he/ she are totally not existing. Ken, Jessica, Kris and even David and Zeke were totally invisible in this last episode. I understand that the episode was focused to the Jay-Taylor-Adam trio but please at least let everyone say something.

x

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
The season is very middle of the road- not good yet not bad

I hate the editing which seems all over the place.
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!