Author Topic: Conspiracy Theory for TARA5 [Contains Spoliers]  (Read 5177 times)

Offline hotriceguy

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love THE AMAZING RACE!!!
Conspiracy Theory for TARA5 [Contains Spoliers]
« on: November 04, 2016, 07:19:09 PM »
Show content
In episode 3, an Indonesian team got saved from non-elimination.

Since this season is heavily sponsored by the Indonesians, do you think they will try to save any Indonesian team to get eliminated and put them all in final 3?

"Rip it, Read it, and Keep Racing!" -Phil Keoghan
"I WANT THE EXPRESS PASS!!" -Nicole (TAR 23)
"Quebec just blew up!"- NATALIE SPOONER (TARC 2)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: Conspiracy Theory for TARA5 [Contains Spoliers]
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2016, 07:44:10 PM »
No.

Already can't happen.

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2016, 09:28:20 PM »
In that case then oh no, The Amazing Race Canada is rigged to have a Canadian winner and The Amazing Race Australia is rigged to have an Australian winner and so on and so forth :lol:

It's not. NELs are usually pre-planned anyway.

Offline Kamineko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Pika Pika
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2016, 11:02:29 PM »
Show content
In episode 3, an Indonesian team got saved from non-elimination.

Since this season is heavily sponsored by the Indonesians, do you think they will try to save any Indonesian team to get eliminated and put them all in final 3?

Just in case...

Show content
CLEARLY you haven't watched episode 4. :funny:
The Amazing Race: Design Challenge VIII - Game starts here!

The Amazing Race Japan - Sign up here!
*Postponed until after TAR:DC 8 finished*

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2016, 12:03:48 AM »
Bias toward Indonesians maybe???

Show content
I guess not. Rach and Vicky were eliminated in Leg 4. However, Treasuri and Louisa remain and they are from Indonesia. It'll be funny if they win though! 

Offline Kamineko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Pika Pika
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2016, 01:54:57 AM »

Show content
I guess not. Rach and Vicky were eliminated in Leg 4. However, Treasuri and Louisa remain and they are from Indonesia. It'll be funny if they win though! 

Winning or not, I'm 100% sure that it's not because they're from Indonesia or not. I'm sure that they won't rig the whole race in a favor so that an Indonesian team wins. I'm sure that Treasuri & Louisa  won two legs in a row because they're a smart and strong team. If you want to say that the show is rigged, why didn't both Indonesian team win the first two legs in Indonesia?

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2016, 02:38:02 AM »

Show content

Winning or not, I'm 100% sure that it's not because they're from Indonesia or not. I'm sure that they won't rig the whole race in a favor so that an Indonesian team wins. I'm sure that Treasuri & Louisa  won two legs in a row because they're a smart and strong team. If you want to say that the show is rigged, why didn't both Indonesian team win the first two legs in Indonesia?

No, no. I'm just saying how funny it would be if they won. I personally don't think they will win, but i'm just saying how funny it would if they won!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2016, 04:27:12 AM »
In that case then oh no, The Amazing Race Canada is rigged to have a Canadian winner and The Amazing Race Australia is rigged to have an Australian winner and so on and so forth :lol:

It's not. NELs are usually ALWAYS pre-planned anyway.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Kamineko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Pika Pika
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2016, 05:04:31 AM »

Show content

No, no. I'm just saying how funny it would be if they won. I personally don't think they will win, but i'm just saying how funny it would if they won!

What's funny about a team winning the race? I don't get it.

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2016, 05:51:46 AM »
Kamineko, I am trying to say that it would be funny if the Indoesnian team wins, because the show is sponsored by Indoesnia...

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2016, 08:17:00 AM »

It's not. NELs are usually ALWAYS pre-planned anyway.

However, sometimes coincidences could lead to have this kind of suspicion (i.e.: an Ecuadorian team winning TARLA 6 Ecuador, a season sponsored by the goverment of Ecuador and recorded in association with a Ecuadorian TV network completely on Ecuador. What nobody remember is that the other two finalist were teams from different countries and that the winners did it after an incredible and intense fight with second place team where any of them could have crossed the finish line in first). So, from that point of view is understandable to think that way.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2016, 09:00:11 AM »
Kamineko, I am trying to say that it would be funny if the Indoesnian team wins, because the show is sponsored by Indoesnia...

That makes no sense, anyone could win...