Author Topic: Updates 9/1  (Read 3033 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Updates 9/1
« on: September 01, 2004, 11:07:06 AM »
Yeha Sept 1st already..15 more days till Survivor..can you hardly beleive it  ^:)^
From last night
Not much ..HG's practiced there new ball game last night..they know a twist is coming..BB asked Karen for the POV necklace..Diane is parnoid ..says sure put a triplet in the house now..thats just what I need another Adria/Nat to make my life miserable..
She also told Drew that she thinks that Nic/Karen are talking about her behind her back because when she gets near them they get real quiet
Drew & Diane had a spat ...he said hes sick of her and that they should try to stay apart for awhile..under his breath he called her a f' ing c##t
Adria talking to herself cause no one else will
Drew talked to her ..told her his Diane problems
CB tols Adria that he's ignoring her because he doenst want the other HG's to see him being nice to her ..she hugs him

Diane & Drew kiss and go to bed

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Re: Updates 9/1
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2004, 12:01:55 PM »
WOW such drama!  Poor CB i hope he does nto get voted off on Saturday....wonder if the guys will wise up and see the girls will turn on them!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2004, 03:06:10 PM »
 ;D I hope that CB wins HOH..just so that we could get rid of Diane & Karen  ^:)^

Things are disappearing in the house ..fish, hammock, vase, flowers, sculpture, stool

Some weird camara action..this guy below was on one of the feeds..I heard he's teleavangelist (spell)
Gene Scott. No explanation??

HG's playing poker .. :)ZZZ:) they think something is going to happen today ..paranoia?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2004, 06:27:31 PM »
Adria

CB/Nik looking for missing items

Karen working out

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2004, 07:19:09 PM »

Zits

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2004, 11:38:00 PM »
Adria tells Karen there's a line between the righteous and the wicked..and Karen has to walk that line
Adria just can't understand why nobody would want to turn the game around and stir things up. she's offering people that option, and nobody wants to grab it..
Karen turns the tears on and gives Adria a big hug ..Adria knows ..shes just hoping for Karen's vote..

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2004, 10:15:53 AM »
Karne is goignot have a nervous break down by the tiem this is over....or she is a really good actress!